• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Road Kamelot minor clarification

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Road_Kamelot

I wanted to update her powers and abilities section slightly because I found it confusing.

Instead of insanity inducement. Madness manipulation type 2

and she should have BRF as her main ability is thought based BRF to her dream dimension.

I would like to clean up where it says 'Dream: Dream Manifestatio and later on Dream Form, Dream Doppelganger/Clone' which is poorly worded/formated.

She should probably have a note or something because If she BRF's you or your soul to her dreamworld that is literally her true self right there (She can shapeshift/reality warp/has lowgodly still). and thus loses her type 9.

Oh. Well, at the time her profile last needed to be updated, I believe the madness manip page didn't exist yet. So the update makes sense, yes.

She should have BFR, yes.

I agree with the OP, generally. Also just a minor thing but her match against Naraku that turned Inconclusive was added to his profile, but still needs to be added to Road's.

Just done that, thanks. I asked Fate if he thought it was okay because he had a really detailed blog about her powers up.

Back