• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

D.Gray-Man Profile Revisions (All Characters)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like my previous two threads, this one is again focusing on revising the profiles for D.Gray-Man.

Now the current ones are somewhat acceptable in-terms of certain aspects like the Powers and Abilities sections are fully stocked with scans and evidence to back up there inclusion on the profiles or the stat scaling which also has the samething as the Power and Abilities section.

But they're still incomplete so this thread will help mitigate these problems by making the profiles a whole hell lot better looking and increase the clarity of everything for those who aren't knowledgeable in the verse.

So with that out of the way i'll post the new and massively improved profiles for D.Gray-Man.

(Note: These profiles are still WIP given they still don't have their intelligence section revised and speed stuff needs to be calced but everything else is up to date)

Things which have been added/changed

Bolded Abilities to make them distinguishable to the actual text that explain the abilities.

Tabberd all characters Base Abilities, their specific races general abilities (I.E General Dark Matter and General Innocence) and resistances in a more aesthetic way.

Added Class 50 Lifting strength to all Introduction Arc Characters given this accepted calc and Class T to all Noah Ark's Arc characters and beyond given this accepted calc.
:

All Exorcist:

Added Enhanced Sense (Exorcist can sense intent through their opponents aura)

Innocence-Based Abilities:

Added Non-Physical Interaction and Soul Manipulation (Soul Purification and Soul Removal: Innocence can directly interact with the Soul of an Akuma to purify it and remove it from the body of that Akuma)

Added Blessed (Innocence is directly stated to be blessed by god with the ability to purify Akuma)

Added Temperature Manipulation (these attacks carry intense heat, being able to instantly vaporize Akuma)

Added Limited Empathetic Manipulation (Innocence can suppress the rage and hatred of another being)

Clarified the Level of Deconstruction that Innocence provides (This purifying effect causes Akuma to disintegrate on a Marco-Quantum level)

Added Resistances to Unholy Manipulation, Corruption (Type 2) and Power Nullification

Change Resistance to Existence Erasure to Limited Existence Erasure and Clarified that it only applies to the weapons of the Exorcist

Added Enhanced to Soul Manipulation, Poison Manipulation, Disease Manipulation and Deconstruction to all Resistances from Noah's Ark Arc and Beyond.

Cross Marian:

Added Explosion Manipulation (Judgment's Bullets can also create explosions in his opponents after they've been pieced as well)

Added Deconstruction, Barrier Creation and Limited Power Nullification (Cross is a Wizard and one that's stated to be capable of the same spells as The Millennium Earl, which grants him the ability to use magic to create spells such as create barriers which causes those that interact with them to be deconstructed and the ability to null barriers)

Revised his “Notable Attacks/Techniques” section of his profile

Allen Walker:

(Base)

Added Limited Inorganic Physiology (Allen's left-arm is completely constructed of Innocence, which is a esoteric material that's directly derived from God himself)

Changed Natural Weaponry to Bodily Weaponry.

Changed Healing to Limited Healing

Added Limited Creation and Cloth Manipulation (Allen can also do the same with the cloth which is created by Crown Clown)

Added Dimensional Travel, Portal Creation and BFR (Allen has access to Noah's Ark, which allows one to travel between dimensions and be used to forcefully teleport others into different dimensions as well)

Added Forcefield Creation (Allen can create a forcefield made from the energy within Innocence to block attacks, even attacks which are made from Dark Matter with Crown Clown)

Added Magic and Limited Power Nullification (Timcampy possesses the ability to null barriers with its magic)

Added Multiple Selves and Statistics Amplification (Type 1: Possesses the Noah Memory of Nea within his body, which causes Allen to have a split personality depending on who's currently controlling his body) and (Allen Innocence greatly increases his stats when activated in any form it takes)

(Cursed Eye)

Reworked the text for his Cursed Eye.

(Sword of Exorcism)

Added Damage Boost (Causing extra damage against demonic creatures and souls)

Added Enhanced Versions of (Holy Manipulation, Purification, Aura, Senses Manipulation, Illusion Creation and NPI)

Added Mind Manipulation (Sword of Exorcism directly attacks the minds of others through their memories, though this effect only applies to evil entities)

Added Weapon Control (Allen can telepathically recall Sword of Exorcism back to himself)

(Noah Allen)

Added basic Noah abilities that all Noah have.

(Dark Matter)

Added the general abilities Noah-Level Dark Matter uses have.

(Resistances)

Split the resistances into two different sub-tabs to make it clearly to others which versions of Allen have which resistances.

(AP and Durability)

Added a Noah Allen Key whose stats are 6-B via upscaling from 5.1 Teratons and Baseline 5-B (Explained more in-depthly on Earl’s page)

(Stamina)

Added Possibly Infinite Stamina to Noah Allen’s Key (Explained in the Noah/Alma Spoiler Tab)

(Range)

Added Limited Interdimensonal Range via SOE’s Aura (SOE's Aura was able to effect Road despite the fact that her "true form" exist within her own pocket dimension)

Lavi:

Added Limited Size Manipulation (Lavi can manipulate the size of his hammer)

Reworked his Notable attacks

Yu Kanda:

Added Damage Boost (This blade is incredibly sharp as it can cut through Level 3.5 Akuma casually, something that General-Class Exorcist like Tiedoll couldn't do)

Increased his Regeneration to (Low-Mid: Scales to Alma Karma who can regenerate after having his arms cut off, can also regenerate from attacks which directly damage his mind as well)

Added Heat Manipulation To his Electricity Manipulation

Reworked his Notable attacks section

Lenalee Lee:

Reworked Notable attacks section

All Noah/Alma:

Reworked Dark Matter.

Added Dimensional Travel, Portal Creation, BFR and Likely Summoning to all Noah Profiles (Noah have access to the Akuma Gate, which allows one to travel between dimensions and be used to forcefully teleport others into different dimensions as well, should be able to use the Akuma Gates in similar ways to that of the Millennium Earl)

Clarified with a Note at the end of all Noah Profiles (Except for Earl since he has access Akuma Gates in both of his eyes) that this is only applicable to their Third Exorcist/Searching for A.W Keys.

Added Possibly Infinite to all Noah Profiles (Noah's hate and disgust with Innocence is stated to be "Eternal", this hatred in turn creates Dark Matter which is used to increase the stats of Noah and Akuma)

Dark Matter:

Added Heat Manipulation (This energy also creates massive amounts of heat depending on the level of the user with Level 4 Akuma and Noah being able to vaporize steel instantly)

Added Unholy Manipulation (Dark Matter is the "Black" to the Innocence "White" and is considered the demonic energy-source between the two)

Added Corruption (Type 2: Dark Matter passively corrupts the souls of others)

Added Curse Manipulation (Dark Matter can curse other beings with the ability to see souls as shown with Mana and Allen Walker)

Changed Existence Erasure to Limited Existence Erasure (Noah's Dark Matter can reduce things into tiny particles, erasing them from existence but this effect only applies to holy beings/energies and objects like Innocence)

Added Power Nullification (Dark Matter can null the potency and functionality of Innocence which even includes Miranda's Time Manipulation, Dark Matter can deconstruct and erase physical and energy based attacks)

Added Limited Electricity Manipulation (Level 4's and Noah: When sufficiently angry enough both passively create strains of lighting-like Dark Matter which exudes from their aura)

Added Attack Reflection (Level 4’s and Noah: Dark Matter can be used to create force fields to block attacks, even those constructed of Innocence and attacks which are able to withstand the effects of Dark Matter can be forcefully redirected by Dark Matter)

(Resistances)

Added Resistances to Unholy Manipulation, Corruption, Empathetic Manipulation, Madness Manipulation (Type 2) and Mind Manipulation.

—-------

Tyki Mikk:

Added Enhanced to his Intangibility given he can phase through Dark Matter which has Enhanced NPI.

Added Enhanced to his NPI since it gives him better NPI then Dark Matter which has Enhanced NPI.

Added Enhanced to his Spatial Manipulation and Existence Erasure given they both scale above Dark Matter’s usage of both.

Added Likely Inter-Dimensional Range given he’s greatly implied to be able to interact with Road Kamelot with his “Choose” ability.

Reworked his Intelligence section somewhat.

Reworked his Notable Attacks Section.

—------------

The Millennium Earl:

(AP and Dura)

Upscaled Earl to 6-B given he massively upscales from the Cross’s Sin Annihilation Level which is a 3x Damage Boost to Cross's AP which even while in base massively upscales from 1.7 Teratons given Cross scales is able to one-shot Level 4 Akuma which can one shot Crown Clown Allen Walker who can tank attacks from Noah's Ark Arc Tyki Mikk who's massively stronger Level 3's who can one-shot Bookman who tanked/survive the Casual Blast of The Millennium Earl which was calced to be 1.7 Teratons

Added a Likely Planet Level (Earl can fight on par but is ultimately weaker then the Heart who's passive existence destroyed a planet and such destruction was implied to be instant, this is also supported by the fact that Earl is the only deterrent against the Heart for the Noah, as without him all of the Noah would've been killed by the Heart, his death indirectly causes the planet to go through a massive flood which also destroyed the planet)

—----------

Jasdevi:

—------------------

Road Kamelot:

Added Avatar Creation (Her true form exists somewhere inside her Dream World, meaning attacks against Road in the real world are useless, even Innocence and Dark Matter based attacks pass right through her)

Added Enhanced to her Intangibility since she can phase through Innocence and Dark Matter.

Reworked her Notable Attacks Section.

—--------

Alma Karma:

Upgraded his Regeneration to (Low-Mid)

Reworked his Notable Attacks Section

Agree: CloverDragon03, Planck69, Zaratthustra

Disagree:

Neutral:

Last edited:
Yea I think (like I have before) General Dm abilities should just be their own page so it can free up space and have the Noahs and Akumas individuals abilities in one sections instead of tabbing. Tyki negs + Dm hax + stomps Big Three + eh

Are you going off Cross having better Synchronization and being overall stronger than Allen and others for most of his resistances?

Are you going off Cross having better Synchronization and being overall stronger than Allen and others for most of his resistances?
He resisted Level 4 Akuma Dark Matter and scales above (In strength and Synchronization) Sword of Exorcism Allen Walker who resisted Tyki Mikk's Dark Matter.

Are you gonna implement Cross's 3X AP Multiplier in the Scaling
Already did.

That's why Earl's scaling to 6-B, not Low 6-B.

What about the notion of Jasdevi = Jasdero + Devit Individual Stats
We don't know if there's an additive effect with the fusion.

All of what we're given about the form is that it's stronger then a Casual Millennium Earl.

And a casual Earl scales to 6-B so Jasdevi should be 6-B (Gonna add this scaling rn actually)

Edit: Second thought i'll do this when i finalize the profiles, it'll be much easier for me to do that since this scaling has massive implications and is something that needs to be thought over by Me and Gin.

The profiles check out. Tier 5 D. Gray-Man is some neat stuff, though I think you could go for a "likely" instead of a "possibly" since the Earl did fight and damage this guy.

The profiles check out. Tier 5 D. Gray-Man is some neat stuff, though I think you could go for a "likely" instead of a "possibly" since the Earl did fight and damage this guy.
This. The statements are also heavily implying the world was physically effected by The Heart as well and not just vague implications.

I think the 5-B tier itself is valid, just that you could go for a likely instead of a possibly for characters that are somewhat comparable but still weaker

Sigh..such a bad CRT. You must mention what's added, what's changed, etc when doing a revision and not expect the people to know your intention. Just to see one will have to open two webpages and then search and compare what's already on the profile and what's new on your sandbox.

I will say now this...till your organize the CRT in a normal way I will disagree with the revision.

Sigh..such a bad CRT
The **** is with this condescending attitude you're giving me? I didn't know you had to do that before since no one has told me before.

You don't have to be a ******** about it, just tell me normally like you would to any other normal human being and i'll make the changes.

Give me a couple hours to edit in what has been added and changed. Also next time don't come after me with this type of energy.

Is that a condescending attitude? It is a bad revision pure and simple. There have been tons of revision on the wiki and you're not a new user that is on his first revision so you should have seen how they are made, formatted. You got triggered over a little ''bad'' when its confusing and not making any sense to make an entire sandbox with tens of characters which are changed...do you expect people to just know what is changed, formatted, fixed, moved in another tabb? No, you should have explained each new power, each new revision of an old one, say what's changed and then link the sandbox if you want to show the other users how it will look in the future.

Sincerely, how bad must you be with the negative inputs to jump the horse so fast for just a ''bad'' word being put toward your CRT and not toward you.

Anyway, resolve the explaination of each change compared to the current one and this would fix the problem. Let's not go another path with the thread and remain at a simple revision.

Last edited:
Is that a condescending attitude? It is a bad revision pure and simple. There have been tons of revision on the wiki and you're not a new user that is on his first revision so you should have seen how they are made, formatted. You got triggered over a little ''bad'' when its confusing and not making any sense to make an entire sandbox with tens of characters which are changed...do you expect people to just know what is changed, formatted, fixed, moved in another tabb? No, you should have explained each new power, each new revision of an old one, say what's changed and then link the sandbox if you want to show the other users how it will look in the future
"Sigh..such a bad CRT"

Yes homie this is a condescending attitude, don't try to play it off like it isn't when everyone can clearly see that it is. In your opinion sure. Dude i haven't seen many revisions based around the revision of entire profiles before like what i'm doing with the D.Gray-Man profiles so i'm not experienced with this type of revisions, there are multiple types of revisions that happen on this Wiki and one of them are revisions which revise entire profiles. Also me not being a new user literally doesn't matter since that has nothing to do with me having a higher understanding on how to create revision threads for entire profiles, like that's basic common sense.

I'm not triggered, i'm saying don't be an asshole about it, how is that so hard for you to do? I expect them to read the profiles which all having ******* scans and explanations that prove why they should be on the profiles, i don't believe i'm that asking a whole lot by any-means.

Sincerely, how bad must you be with the negative inputs to jump the horse so fast for just a ''bad'' word being put toward your CRT and not toward you
"Negative Inputs"

Dude there's a difference between negative inputs and someone being a condescending asshole.

Don't act like there isn't a difference between the two. You can give you critiques against my OP without being a condescending asshole about it.

It isn't hard

But i'm done talking about this. I'll edit the OP here in a couple hours to state what has been added and changed.

He literally just called it a bad CRT (and honestly, it really is as far as layout goes). If that's really being a "condescending asshole" to you then you really need to get thicker skin if you wanna handle the site better.

Anyway, I'll wait for the update to the OP since I'm far from in a position to open multiple tabs at the moment.

obtuse-the-shawshank-redemption.gif

(Plus points if you know the scene)

Just because X does something, doesn't mean Y has to do it too.

People also mentioned what is changed/added with the justification also when the revision was done (the thing with just the sandbox was when adding an entirely new thing like for example a verse specific page..if others have done then it's on them and not a good practice). If a user wants to give his opinion on the CRT they won't even know from where to start since you directly throw them into a finished profile(s) which is not a short one as there are multiple profiles, multiple tabs for them. They will have to open multiple web-pages of the current profiles and also go through the sandbox to search-find and then see what's different to even be able to post their opinion - this will have to be done for dozens of changes. Allen current has 3 tabs - base, general abilities, and resistance while the new format will have Base with 4 tabs, Noah with 2 tabs, and Resistance with 2 tabs - it's a difference of 5 new tabs ... not a little. Not only that but while the "powers" are bolded which is good the entire reasoning are linked which as it's known it's not a good practice....we even had multiple threads on this subject as only "keywords" should be linked - which you may have missed and it's okay but the entire linking not being really okay has been for a long time around. After that, the scaling is not even explained here - but you have to jump between two sandboxes and then also verify the current ones to know what's changed.

It may be a lot of changes and just linking the sandbox simplifies the work but you can also take a bit more time and put here in another as we have the Sandboxx function too...from there you can put the characters, categories, or however, you want to name each change categories in different "spoilers" tags so it won't become a wall text. Ex: Allen with his spoiler tab, Kanda with his, Earl with his, etc.

Then let's say the CRT is applied, the pages are changed, good and all. Days, months, etc passes and someone want to see the thread that applied the changes they will come here and then they see nothing but its okay the Sandbox is linked so they can click there but what if you deleted the sandbox, or removed all its contents and use it for another CRT for this verse or another verse, or something entirely different ... they will get nothing. Or what if you decide to delete your account, or get banned while all the blogs/sandbox on the account are at the same time removed for whatever reason, or how it was in the past a talk of Fandon removing the blog/sandbox function - there are multiple possible futures that could happen but also not happen. The question is why should we base the revision on a sandbox that anyone can edit? I can go right now and delete your entire sandbox, GinSama can too, X user can too, etc...anyone with an account on wiki can edit a sandbox if its' not locked.

We must have proof that the CRT happened and a sandbox while useful is not ideal.

PS. Don't continue from here...just wait for Deceived to finish his post so the revision may be done and completed... becoming antagonists with each other won't help anyone.

Alright since i got the approval of 3 Mods and a couple non-Mods.

As well as no connotations with the changes i'll start adding the revisions right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back