• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Road Kamelot Vs Mordekaiser - Battle for 1st Placement for Low 6-B (Non-Smurf)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If her fake form keeps on getting BFR'd and erased while her true form remains unaffected then yeah, this is an incon
She wouldn't get erased given her fake form has inherent intangibility, it wouldn't be able to interact with her fake form, thus not erasing her from existence.

sCGrsCS.jpg

"Did you forget what happened in the rewinding city? your attacks can't hurt me"

She wouldn't get erased given her fake form has inherent intangibility.

sCGrsCS.jpg

"Did you forget what happened in the rewinding city? your attacks can't hurt me"
Which, again, means she still has a physical existence. She's not non-corporeal.

You mean "but she's type 9 and this and that!", which doesn't matter, as she's just intangible. A physical form, no matter how hard to damage, will be erased by EE. That is just the matter of it, to say otherwise would be downplaying how effective EE is.

She wouldn't get erased given her fake form has inherent intangibility, it wouldn't be able to interact with her fake form, thus not erasing her from existence.

sCGrsCS.jpg

Is she getting EE'd in this scan? If not, i still don't see how her fake form resists the EE. Intangibility doesn't give you resistance to EE. In fact, resistance to EE is nowhere in her profile.

Last edited:
You mean "but she's type 9 and this and that!", which doesn't matter, as she's just intangible. A physical form, no matter how hard to damage, will be erased by EE. That is just the matter of it, to say otherwise would be downplaying how effective EE is.
Existence Erasure for the most part (unless shown/specified otherwise) has to interact with someone for the effects of Existence Erasure to be applied on that person or object, if that person or object can't be normally interacted with the effects of Existence Erasure wouldn't proc on that person or object given it hasn't actually "interacted" with that person or object.

Especially Mordekaiser's since from reading his profile his Existence Erasure doesn't even turn someone non-existence as you claimed, it only dissolves them into life-force which is inherently not a non-existent state (Not that this matters since the Existence Erasure can't even interact with Road in the first place, thus not making her "non-existent" as you claim)

Is she getting EE'd in this scan? If not, i still don't see how she resists the EE. Intangibility doesn't give you resistance to EE
Road's Intangibility is above Dark Matter which possesses Existence Erasure, not that i believe this matters since Mordekaiser's Existence Erasure is not one that would allow him to negate Road's Intangibility given its description on his profile and reading the link it provides.

"Existence Erasure (Should someone glance under his helm they will be driven mad and dissolve into lifeforce)"

You realize that description is horrifically outdated, yes? Plus the fact that what you just described would work... for something completely non-physical like your average ghost. Not an intangible object which is still physical.

I'm not only talking about the description, there's also the link to the Reddit comment which literally says the samething.

It's not interacting with her, end of story, not having this debate again.

Road's Intangibility is above Dark Matter which possesses Existence Erasure
So Dark Matter has EE and Road (and especially her fake form) has shown (or via scaling) to resist that, correct? If so then resistance to EE is missing from her profile.

Anyways, ill make this simple, if her fake form resists EE then put me in for Road FRA (borderline stomp since Mord can't interact with her true form but whatever). If it doesn't then put me in for incon FRA.

So Dark Matter has EE and Road (and especially her fake form) has shown (or via scaling) to resist that, correct?
Her Intang scales above Tyki's which can phase through Dark Matter.

If so then resistance to EE is missing from her profile
All of her resistances are missing from her's (and all D.Gray-Man Characters) profiles, i'm in the process of making a resistances addition thread. not that i believe she would have resistances to EE just because of her Intang, that doesn't make any-sense to me. (She'll have it through different reasons though)

Yeah since both need revisions, why the hell does this match even exist really?

If Road gets some insane resistances to Soul Manip and EE then this becomes a stomp in her favor even if Mord gets inter-dimensional range.

Mordy will have layered hax and such, plus the fact that magic in LoL is Law Manipulation to give you a couple hints as to how outdated we are here lol

Yeah since both need revisions, why the hell does this match even exist really?
Because they're still usable despite the fact they need revisions? also don't believe Road really needed (still don't) her resistances given her Type 9 and Intangibility.

If Road gets some insane resistances to Soul Manip and EE then this becomes a stomp in her favor even if Mord gets inter-dimensional range.
Her Soul Manipulation resistances are going to be 8 layers at her strongest bare-minimum. (With numbers being in the 10's of Millions)

She also resist Soul hax's which can Soul hax I.O Type 2 Souls and beings without Souls as well.

Her Existence Erasure resistances will either be baseline or 1/2 layers depending on what i argue for.

Mordy will have layered hax and such, plus the fact that magic in LoL is Law Manipulation to give you a couple hints as to how outdated we are here lol
Damn really? The verse is more powerful than i thought lol
Because they're still usable despite the fact they need revisions?
Alright then if we are going to go with how the profiles are now, Road doesn't have any resistance to EE and therefore this is an incon.

Road has gotten her resistances.

She now resists all of Mordekaiser's hax's on a higher, more layered level while Mordekaiser doesn't resist Road's Dark Matter, making this a stomp in Road's favor.

I'll get a mod to close this then given its a stomp in Road's favor as of now and that Mordekaiser needs to go through massive revisions it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back