• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Road Kamelot Vs Mordekaiser - Battle for 1st Placement for Low 6-B (Non-Smurf)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It won't harm her.

Re-read the scan again man.

sCGrsCS.jpg
She wouldn't exist, Existence Erasure, that sounds like it'd make her be unable to fight without coming out in full.

Okay she's harmed if she doesn't exist there anymore. She still exists in your scan, prove she can be unharmed by EE, or drop your point.
She wouldn't be effected (as in harmed) by the Existence Erasure. Prove that EE would harm Road or drop your point.

She wouldn't be effected (as in harmed) by the Existence Erasure. Prove that EE would harm Road or drop your point.
Does Road have Nonexistent Physiology? If the answer to that is "no" then your asking me to prove a negative or your wanking, I'm going with the former.

I mean... If Mordekaiser's EE has interdimensional range then her Type 9 doesn't automatically mean she is unharmed. Type 9 doesn't work like that. But uh, idfk if he does or doesn't cause LoL profiles are outdated, nor do I know how it works-

Does Road have Nonexistent Physiology? If the answer to that is "no" then your asking me to prove a negative
She has Type 9 Immortality which negates the Existence Erasure, look at the scan again for Road and look at what Type 9 Immortality, also Road has Intangibility via her Type 9 as well, so she's definitely not being effected by the EE.

your wanking, I'm going with the former
Pure Irony in that statement man.

I mean... If Mordekaiser's EE has interdimensional range then her Type 9 doesn't automatically mean she is unharmed. Type 9 doesn't work like that. But uh, idfk if he does or doesn't cause LoL profiles are outdated, nor do I know how it works-
Mordekaiser's EE comes from Going to the Realm of death, of which he BFRs individuals to, if the BFR works, the EE works.
She has Type 9 Immortality which negates the Existence Erasure, look at the scan again for Road and look at what Type 9 Immortality, also Road has Intangibility via her Type 9 as well, so she's definitely not being effected by the EE.
Being intangible is good until you do not exist. If BFR works, the EE works, your argument relies on the former but not the ladder working for no even halfway decent reason.

It doesn't. He doesn't even have Interdimensional Range on his profile nor does his EE explain/imply his EE has Interdimensional Range.
Kay. Then uh... I guess my vote is for Road? I'm hearing some arguments about his EE working regardless and I'd like to hear those before I make any sort of decision, so uh... How exactly does Mordekaiser's EE work?

Ninja'd.

But he... can't BFR her true form. Wouldn't he only be BFRing the avatar, and not the true form, or does EE extend to all facets of one's being regardless? Cause unless Mordekaiser's EE has interdimensional range then he won't be BFRing her true form lest his EE is just goated.

Being intangible is good until you do not exist. If BFR works, the EE works, your argument relies on the former but not the ladder working for no even halfway decent reason.
Homie you're actually stone-walling like a mother ****** right know, it isn't harming her, as in she isn't being EE, point, blank period.

Drop this point.

Homie you're actually stone-walling like a mother ****** right know, it isn't harming her, as in she isn't being EE, point, blank period.

Drop this point.
Does she exist? Can she be haxed, example: BFR? If the answer to both of those is "yes" then you have no point in the first place.

But he... can't BFR her true form
Her true form resides inside of her pocket dimensions which she has full control over and one he doesn't even know exists, so that definitely isn't happening IMO.

Wouldn't he only be BFRing the avatar, and not the true form
He would only BFR her "Fake Form", not her True Form since it resides in her Pocket Dimension.

Her true form resides inside of her pocket dimensions which she has full control over and one he doesn't even know exists, so that definitely isn't happening IMO.

He would only BFR her "Fake Form", not her True Form since it resides in her Pocket Dimension.
Considering how much Road runs her mouth he'd know it exists, but both characters need CRTs and updates

If her fake form doesn't exist she can't fight Mordekaiser without either making another fake form(which she lacks the PnA to do, please dear God update her) or coming to him herself in her real form. And neither would win her the match considering her own BFR has a higher Chance of making her lose then win.

Can Mordy even interact with her true form at all? If not, isn't this kind of a stomp?
No, he can't, he could only interact with her true form if she transport him into her Dimension.

Which isn't in character for her if she's is willing to kill someone.

Considering how much Road runs her mouth he'd know it exists, but both characters need CRTs and updates

If her fake form doesn't exist she can't fight Mordekaiser without either making another fake form(which she lacks the PnA to do, please dear God update her) or coming to him herself in her real form. And neither would win her the match considering her own BFR has a higher Chance of making her lose then win.
She literally never brings up her Pocket Dimensions.... Bruh. (And we can agree on that, definitely)

Her fake form would exist since she isn't being effected by the Existence Erasure, 😐, She doesn't BFR people within character if she is willing to kill someone, me and Gin already explain this to you.

Okay where's her resistance to EE? Where's her nonexistent physiology? Existence Erasure is kind of broken in the sense of it can erase pretty much everything that doesn't have a resistance, and she's intangible, as in, still physically exists in some way, if she was non-corporeal, we wouldn't be having this argument because I wouldn't have a point to begin with, issue is I do.

This point is just going in circles so i'm done debating this topic with you, i'm done letting you mentally farm me with these already debunked points.

I've already laid out my Win-Con for Road, as you did the same with Mordekaiser, the only thing i'm going to do is wait until votes come in and for me to count them.

It is pretty much an incon from my view for now.
Given both characters can't defeat each other supringsingly. Mord can passivelyEE roadif she gets bfr to the realm of death, tho it is only her fake form/''avatar'' or vessal depending on what u call it doesn't matter really. This mean if Road create another fake body it would just get ee instantly. Mord on the other hand litterally has no way to affect type9's immo so even if he manage to destroy all of her fake bodies constantly it still wouldn't help him to win if he can't affect her true form( ik i repeating some pointsu guys have already stated but eh let's see this as an overall conclusion).
However, it would be a whole another story if Road have shown capable of affecting ppl using her true self in pocket D, aka somehow hax Mord from inside the pocket d( take Homura's witch form as an example maybe?)
I'm still leaning on Road a bit for her upcoming revision and potentially wins the match like i've mentioned. Anyway +1 incon for now

I mean Mordekaiser is getting interdimensional range on his soul hax and such, so he can snipe Road easily lol

It is pretty much an incon from my view for now.
Given both characters can't defeat each other supringsingly. Mord can passivelyEE roadif she gets bfr to the realm of death, tho it is only her fake form/''avatar'' or vessal depending on what u call it doesn't matter really. This mean if Road create another fake body it would just get ee instantly. Mord on the other hand litterally has no way to affect type9's immo so even if he manage to destroy all of her fake bodies constantly it still wouldn't help him to win if he can't affect her true form( ik i repeating some pointsu guys have already stated but eh let's see this as an overall conclusion).
However, it would be a whole another story if Road have shown capable of affecting ppl using her true self in pocket D, aka somehow hax Mord from inside the pocket d( take Homura's witch form as an example maybe?)
I'm still leaning on Road a bit for her upcoming revision and potentially wins the match like i've mentioned. Anyway +1 incon for now
I'll count your vote for incon but i do implore you to re-look at my arguments on why the EE wouldn't effect Road.

I'll count your vote for incon but i do implore you to re-look at my arguments on why the EE wouldn't effect Road.
ah i got the point now so it is like even the ''fake body'' is virtually immune to conventional damages(via being sorta intangible) right.
Tho i'm really looking forward to the updates for the two, this match went off topic cuz Road's intangibility is just kinda weird(atleast for me), like she is ''there''(physically interact with pp like normal) while also not actually ''there'' when receiving attacks?
Anyway changing my vote to road ig

ah i got the point now so it is like even the ''fake body'' is virtually immune to conventional damages(via being sorta intangible) right.
Tho i'm really looking forward to the updates for the two, this match went off topic cuz Road's intangibility is just kinda weird(atleast for me), like she is ''there''(physically interact with pp like normal) while also not actually ''there'' when receiving attacks?
Anyway changing my vote to road ig
Vote changed.

I mean Mordekaiser is getting interdimensional range on his soul hax and such, so he can snipe Road easily lol
Road at her strongest is getting 8 layers of Soul Manipulation resistances, bare-minimum so i don't believe that would even help him.

Also Reaper are you still voting incon or are you switching your vote to Mordekaiser?.

HAven't played lol in years and google won't tell me. Does Mord still use hp for his spells or are they free now? His wiki page just doesn't list any costs, suggesting they're free.
Incon if his shit is free, road if not.

HAven't played lol in years and google won't tell me. Does Mord still use hp for his spells or are they free now? His wiki page just doesn't list any costs, suggesting they're free.
Incon if his shit is free, road if not.
They are free to cast. Not requiring either HP, Mana or Energy but even if they were i don't think we would use game mechanics for lore stuff anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back