• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Road Kamelot Vs Mordekaiser - Battle for 1st Placement for Low 6-B (Non-Smurf)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SoE ***** any type of soul and our evil entity given it's upscaling above Allen's. Actually The Earl's doesn't really even have the drawbacks Allen's does since he can effect non evil / spiritual beings with his SoE.

Once he gets his resistances he'll be resistant to Soul Manipulation to the point where you won't be able to affect him without having feats of layered feats of affecting soul beings with soul Manipulation. But still, all Earl needs is the SoE and its game over for Mord.
You mean that they lack the range to do? Coming out in his souly state has only ever happened like once from memory, and isn't at all in-character while he can just zerg by recreating his armor

Okay, I'm done being nice.
Vice versa for us.
Her type 9 doesn't mean Jack diddly shit if she can't fight Mordekaiser, who can endlessly bring back his armor even if she does get a hit of hax off, because by God be damned his soul and mind are also an Interdimensional distance away, in the realm of death,
which is irreverent because Road can travel between her own dimensions. Excorists can't escape from her dimensions despite them being able to negate literal time space Manipulation on a passive level. Road can also travel dimensions via the Ark and her own Memory of Dreams.

Mord on the other hand has no way to deal with her type 9 and has no answer to extremely layered Soul Manipulation and Matter hax.
if Road ever even once connects this place to her dream world, she loses automatically, she doesn't have avatar creation n her profile so she can't zerg, and if she comes out of the dream world it's a matter of time until she gets screwed. That is the apsolute fact of the matter.
Luckily she doesn't so again, irreverent. Her true body is completely separated by multiple dimensions which Exorcist can't even travel nor negate.

You mean that they lack the range to do? Coming out in his souly state has only ever happened like once from memory, and isn't at all in-character while he can just zerg by recreating his armor
D Gray Man profiles are outdated so range will be updated. However given her type 9 and the explanation on her profile it doesn't change this match nonetheless.

Okay, I'm done being nice.

Her type 9 doesn't mean Jack diddly shit if she can't fight Mordekaiser, who can endlessly bring back his armor even if she does get a hit of hax off, because by God be damned his soul and mind are also an Interdimensional distance away, in the realm of death, if Road ever even once connects this place to her dream world, she loses automatically, she doesn't have avatar creation n her profile so she can't zerg, and if she comes out of the dream world it's a matter of time until she gets screwed. That is the apsolute fact of the matter.
Don't Care + Didn't Ask.

Sorry homie don't see Interdimensional Range on his profile for his Type 9 so you can't use that

She won't given she only really uses her Pocket Dimension if she wants to mentally break someone (which she has no reason to want to do that against Mordekaiser) or toy with someone (SBA induces Bloodlust which means she'll just go for the kill rather than toying with her opponent).

Its basically either a win for Road via constantly destroying Mordekaiser Armor, forcing him to constantly regenerate it and basically incapping him.

Or an Incon given neither can interact with each other's Type 9. I'm fine with either honestly.

Vice versa for us.

which is irreverent because Road can travel between her own dimensions. Excorists can't escape from her dimensions despite them being able to negate literal time space Manipulation on a passive level. Road can also travel dimensions via the Ark and her own Memory of Dreams.

Mord on the other hand has no way to deal with her type 9 and has no answer to extremely layered Soul Manipulation and Matter hax.

Luckily she doesn't so again, irreverent. Her true body is completely separated by multiple dimensions which Exorcist can't even travel nor negate.
You didn't read the thread, did you? The Realm of Death has passive EE. And I don't know about you, but I don't think Road can use any hax while her body and anything on it while nonexistent.
Morde's range is only a few kilometers. How is he going to affect something that is in interdimensional range
Hey wanna see something cool since people wanna argue shit not on the profile?

"if we wanna argue shit that's not on the file that should be, Mordekaiser actually does have Interdimensional Range on his BFR and Soul Manipulation."
Don't Care + Didn't Ask.

Sorry homie don't see Interdimensional Range on his profile for his Type 9 so you can't use that

She won't given she only really uses her Pocket Dimension if she wants to mentally break someone (which she has no reason to want to do that against Mordekaiser) or toy with someone (SBA induces Bloodlust which means she'll just go for the kill rather than toying with her opponent).

Its basically either a win for Road via constantly destroying Mordekaiser Armor, forcing him to constantly regenerate it and basically incapping him.

Or an Incon given neither can interact with each other's Type 9. I'm fine with either honestly.
Where the **** did you get that SBA automatically bloodlusts? It puts both characters as knowing they're in a fight, are willing to kill, and know what the opponent looks like.

Where the **** did you get that SBA automatically bloodlusts? It puts both characters as knowing they're in a fight, are willing to kill, and know what the opponent looks like.
Answered your own question.

I'm saying she's willing to kill Mordekaiser instead of toying around with him like she does with Lavi. That's what i meant when i was saying "bloodlusted" if i didn't explain that well enough than my bad.

Answered your own question.

I'm saying she's willing to kill Mordekaiser instead of toying around with him like she does with Lavi.
"SBA induces Bloodlust which means she'll just go for the kill rather than toying with her opponent"

You worded that in a very different way. Nobody ever said she wants or needs to kill here, just that she's willing to.

"SBA induces Bloodlust which means she'll just go for the kill rather than toying with her opponent"

You worded that in a very different way. Nobody ever said she wants or needs to kill here, just that she's willing to.
I'm saying she's willing to kill Mordekaiser instead of toying around with him like she does with Lavi. That's what i meant when i was saying "bloodlusted" if i didn't explain that well enough than my bad.

You didn't read the thread, did you? The Realm of Death has passive EE. And I don't know about you, but I don't think Road can use any hax while her body and anything on it while nonexistent.
First of all chill with the aggression. I'll get banned if I act hostile in response and I can promise you, that's a department you'll never beat me in.
Hey wanna see something cool since people wanna argue shit not on the profile?
Total difference, difference is we a planned CRT already in work, as opposed to WeeklyBattles language.
"if we wanna argue shit that's not on the file that should be, Mordekaiser actually does have Interdimensional Range on his BFR and Soul Manipulation."
Read above. Dark Matter is already accepted as hax, in which D Gray Man Innocence resists in canon as does vice-versa. Not to mention Road already has the Ark in her profile along with soul Manipulation.

Total difference, difference is we a planned CRT already in work, as opposed to WeeklyBattles language.
He's upset cause of this
Huh? How do you think she created a embody of herself in the real world bro? And it doesn't say just her mind and soul exist in the dream world it says her real self meaning the one we see in the real world is fake and just an avatar

If she's been willing to kill Lavi at any point and toyed with him as well, I don't see why that wouldn't apply here
She wasn't willing to Kill Lavi, she specifically said she was going to kill his "Heart" (Aka his Soul) which allowed her to turn him into a puppet so she could force Allen to kill one of his friends.

Its not something she does within character if she actively is trying to kill someone, she'll use Dark Matter instead since it's quicker and easier than using her inherent Noah-Based ability.

First of all chill with the aggression. I'll get banned if I act hostile in response and I can promise you, that's a department you'll never beat me in.

Read above. Dark Matter is already accepted as hax, in which D Gray Man Innocence resists in canon as does vice-versa. Not to mention Road already has the Ark in her profile along with soul Manipulation.
It's more of just irritating when people begin to argue shit that's not on the file (avatar creation) and also feel like stone walls.

Not for avatar creation unless I'm missing something, it's for resistances. And even then, LoL is in the process of a verse-wide, so I have doubts much of Mordekaiser's first key is staying the same, so vice versa.

These coming out faster then thoughts? Also, no, Road doesn't have the Ark on her file, not in her PnA nor in her blank standard equipment from what I can see. Also she doesn't have Interdimensional on her Soul Manipulation right now either.
He thinks and your there.

Road doesn't have the Ark on her file,
Its not from the ark iirc she can just do it.
image0.png

Yea anyway since LoL apparently is in a verse wide crt, I'll vote Incon for this until something else comes of it besides what's happening so far.

Yea anyway since LoL apparently is in a verse wide crt, I'll vote Incon for this until something else comes of it besides what's happening so far.
Don't worry, Noxus(the region Mordekaiser is in) is the next step for that verse-wide, so hopefully we can redo this match when both characters are fully up to date

It's more of just irritating when people begin to argue shit that's not on the file (avatar creation) and also feel like stone walls.

Not for avatar creation unless I'm missing something, it's for resistances. And even then, LoL is in the process of a verse-wide, so I have doubts much of Mordekaiser's first key is staying the same, so vice versa.
I 100% understand your argument but also unlike Mord, Road's is indeed in her profile.

Range: Standard Melee Range, At Least Ten's of Meters, Possibly Kilometres with Dark Matter (Should scale above Earl's casual Dark Matter blast range whilst going all out), Interdimensional with Portal Creation and Dimensional Travel

These coming out faster then thoughts? Also, no, Road doesn't have the Ark on her file, not in her PnA nor in her blank standard equipment from what I can see. Also she doesn't have Interdimensional on her Soul Manipulation right now either.
Dimensional travel is from the Ark which only the Noah are granted.

I 100% understand your argument but also unlike Mord, Road's is indeed in her profile.

Range: Standard Melee Range, At Least Ten's of Meters, Possibly Kilometres with Dark Matter (Should scale above Earl's casual Dark Matter blast range whilst going all out), Interdimensional with Portal Creation and Dimensional Travel

Dimensional travel is from the Ark which only the Noah are granted.
Uh, last I checked on her file it's from her own power, connecting to her world and such, which instantly loses her the match. the doorway from the Ark just gets automatically EE'd before it can even open anyway.

Like, seriously Gin, if you read the thread, you'd know this. connecting at all to the Realm of Death instantly gets the way of transportation erased if it's physical, and if it's a portal or some such that's not physical like Road can do on her file, well, she just connected her pocket dimension to a place that likes to erase everything. I don't think I need to tell you how that goes down.

Actually i have 2 question regarding Mordekaiser.

1: How does Mordekaiser regenerate his Armor?

2: How in-character is it for Mordekaiser to BFR people into the Realm of Death?

Actually i have 2 question regarding Mordekaiser.

1: How does Mordekaiser regenerate his Armor?

2: How in-character is it for Mordekaiser to BFR people into the Realm of Death?
His true form just kinda remakes it at will off the top of my head

It's literally his second move, which means he thinks twice.

Than i'll make an argument here in a couple hours (Have IRL shit to do) on why i believe Road wins this fight if he does BFR her into the Realm of Death.
Road literally has to deal with passive EE there, she's auto incapped and if she manages to somehow open a portal guess what else is getting cucked by the EE?

Road literally has to deal with passive EE there, she's auto incapped and if she manages to somehow open a portal guess what else is getting cucked by the EE?
The EE isn't harming her nor her "True Form" as shown within the scan, we've already had this discussion and you were proven wrong about Road's Type 9, so no the EE isn't killing nor even harming Road.

But onto the actual argument i'm going to make is, Once Road is BFR'd into the Realm of Death she'll just Soul Hax him with her Dark Matter given it scales above his resistance towards Soul Manipulation in-terms of Numbers and Layers.

Numbers: Road's Soul Manipulation scales equal to or above Yu Kanda's Soul Manipulation which was able to Purify 10's of Millions of Souls in an instant while they were all fused into a Level 3.5 Akuma.

Layers: Level 1 Akuma have Soul Manipulation given Dark Matter comes directly from the Earl's Soul and their Dark Matter Skeletons passively corrupt the Soul that's trapped inside of it (Just go to the Dark Matter section of Road's profile for the scans and Dark Matter is what is used by Akuma/Noah to attack people, just to let you know if i didn't explain that well enough) Level 1's can't Soul Hax Level 2 Akuma given that the rankings between Akuma, Since Road only has her Noah's Ark Arc Key she doesn't gain the full scaling but she gains a-lot of Layers even within this Key.

So the Layer scaling goes.

Level 1 Akuma > Level 2 Akuma > Level 3 Akuma > Level 3.5 Akuma > Noah (This where Road's Soul Manipulation scaling is).

So Road has numbers within the 10's of Millions and 5 Layers of Soul Manipulation, going off of Mordekaiser's Page he seems to not resist this level of Soul Manipulation by any-means and since he can't regenerate from Soul Destruction/Soul Absorption that's my win-con for Road.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back