• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Road Kamelot Vs Mordekaiser - Battle for 1st Placement for Low 6-B (Non-Smurf)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Battle for placement for this thread.

SBA
Speed Equalized

Vs

(Seeing if my girl Road Kamelot can gain the 1st placement even before gaining her resistances)

Road Kamelot: Zaratthustra, LordGinSama, Deceived, azontr, Pain, Sonicflare9

Mordekaiser:

Yhwach: DaReaperMan, Nelliels, CheatHydra, Dlaek69420

Last edited:
mords immortality is linked with his armour so destroying it incaps him. The only thing of note in mords hax is realm of death. Does the Earl resist Bfr and power absorbtion? This power takes people to another dimension where he can steal the target's current attack damage, ability power, total attack speed, maximum health, armor, magic resist, and size, while having millions of captured souls as soldiers

Mordekaiser's lead move is ripping out his opponent's soul and transmuting it into iron, with his followup being BFRing to the Realm of Death which instantly erases you from existence, and stealing part of all of the physical stats of those he BFRs. And both of these are thought-based. So yeah.

Welp.... since Earl doesn't have his resistances yet (He would resist most of Mordekaiser hax's and these resistances would be layered as well) and that Mordekaiser starts with thought-based shit that can't be physically blocked.

Switching Earl out for Road to make the fight more fair.

Switched to Road.

She now resist all the stated hax's given her Type 9 Immortality, so what's Mordekaiser answer to Dark Matter spam which Deconstruct's shit on a layered Atomic-Level and Soul Hax's which can SM things that have automated souls or even those without souls in the first place? this Soul Manipulation will also induces Marco-Quantum Level Deconstruction against Mordekaiser as well.

Mordekaiser will lose the instant the armor is destroyed as he will not be able to stay on ''this plane''. He can stay with his armor as that's his connection with the material plane.

In rest, he loses hard. His profile is kinda outdated I think but no revision for him since Weekly ''left'' and the rest of supporters said they have a revision but not yet created.

Tbh i think even Earl had a chance given that he could come back from BFR with the Ark.

Surprised he doesn't have resistance to Soul Manipulation on his profile already.

Tbh i think even Earl had a chance given that he could come back from BFR with the Ark.
Well from what DaReaperMan said Mordekaiser starts out with removing your Soul and transmuting it into iron, than the BFR happens, so even through Earl has a way out of the BFR he can't resist the Soul Manipulation and Transmutation as of right now.

Surprised he doesn't have resistance to Soul Manipulation on his profile already.
He definitely should and will but i'm waiting until i re-read the Manga and Canon Light Novels to see what all type of hax's that these characters resist, then i'm making a massive resistances addition thread.

Lets just say Earl would basically resist all of Mordekaiser's hax's when that thread is concluded.

Just so you know, Mordekaiser can recreate his armor at any time and just enter the world in a purely spiritual form so

Just so you know, Mordekaiser can recreate his armor at any time and just enter the world in a purely spiritual form so
Well if he does that he's getting Soul Hax'd into oblivion by Road's Dark Matter given she has higher numbers/layers than what i'm seeing on Mordekaiser's profile.

So i don't believe that would work well for him if he does do that.

Well if he does that he's getting Soul Hax'd into oblivion by Road's Dark Matter given she has higher numbers/layers than what i'm seeing on Mordekaiser's profile.

So i don't believe that would work well for him if he does do that.
I don't see the effectiveness outside of one, can I see the feat for millions?

also just saying Mordekaiser could probably just pop off his helmet and pull that trick.

also Kamelot doesn't have resistances on her file so Mordy thinks

I don't see the effectiveness outside of one, can I see the feat for millions?
Sure i'll grab the scans in the little but the gist of Road's Soul Manipulation is that it scales above 2nd Illusions Yu Kanda which purified 10's of Millions of Level 3 Akuma souls after they fused into a Level 3.5 Akuma.

It can also effect those with Type 2 I.O Souls and beings that don't posses Souls as well.

also just saying Mordekaiser could probably just pop off his helmet and pull that trick.

also Kamelot doesn't have resistances on her file so Mordy thinks
Immortality Type 9 takes care of this.

You need to prove that Mordekiaser can interact with her true form which resides within her pocket dimension.

Immortality Type 9 takes care of this.

You need to prove that Mordekiaser can interact with her true form which resides within her pocket dimension.
Yah do realize that doesn't mean much when to get out of BFR she's exposing her dream world directly to the Realm of Death right?

Yah do realize that doesn't mean much when to get out of BFR she's exposing her dream world directly to the Realm of Death right?
No? she doesn't have to counter the BFR in the first place given Modrekaiser can't even interact with her whilst in the Real of Death? ergo her dream world isn't/doesnt need to fuse with the Realm of Death.

She'll just **** his ass up within the Realm of Death with Dark Matter spam while keeping her inherent intangibility.

No? she doesn't have to counter the BFR in the first place? ergo her dream world isn't fusing with the Realm of Death.

She'll just **** his ass up within the Realm of Death with Dark Matter spam.
Realm of death go: hahaha passive EE!

Immortality Type 9 + Dark Matter Spam + None of Modrekaiser Attacks hitting Road + Mordekaiser not being able to resist nor regenerate from Dark Matter = Road Wins.
Thought-based soul rip that turns said soul into iron into BFR to wincon. This isn't rocket science. Road has 0 resistances on her file, and as such, gets ****** by something or another that either incaps her form in normal reality by constantly EEing her.

Thought-based soul rip that turns said soul into iron into BFR to wincon. This isn't rocket science. Road has 0 resistances on her file, and as such, gets ****** by something or another that either incaps her form in normal reality by constantly EEing her.

Her Soul/Mind and Physical Body reside within her pocket dimension, unless Mordekaiser's Soul Rip and Transmutation have Interdimensional Range, it literally isn't affecting Road, samething with EE as well.

Her Soul/Mind and Physical Body reside within her pocket dimension, unless Mordekaiser's Soul Rip and Transmutation have Interdimensional Range, it literally isn't affecting Road, samething with EE as well.
The he thinks again and BFRs and as such EEs. I do not know whats hard about that to understand.

The he thinks again and BFRs and as such EEs. I do not know whats hard about that to understand.
Prove that his BFR can BFR things from entirely different dimensions then the one he's currently in, that he has no control over nor does he know exist?

Like Bruh.

The soul is what needs to be bfred to win here
I don't see Interdimensional Range on anything but DT and Portal Creation for Road, so she'd actively have to leave herself open for getting screwed to hurt Mordy with her soul. This is if she doesn't try and get her body put of the realm of death and gets ****** by its passives for it.

I don't see Interdimensional Range on anything but DT and Portal Creation for Road, so she'd actively have to leave herself open for getting screwed to hurt Mordy with her soul. This is if she doesn't try and get her body put of the realm of death and gets ****** by its passives for it.
Immortality and Intangibility (Types 4, 8: Reliant on his Noah Memory of Bonds (Non-Combat Applicable) and 9, her true self exists somewhere inside her Dream World, meaning attacks against Road in the real world are useless)

Its literally one of the first things you see on her profile man, No she doesn't as i already explained, The passives aren't interacting with her.

So basically both these characters have type 9 but morde type nine is reliant on his type 8 which is an Armor that Road can just destroy. Once that armors destroyed its gg for Road no? And since Road has the capability to destroy the armor Morde would inevitably have to protect this armor no?

Immortality and Intangibility (Types 4, 8: Reliant on his Noah Memory of Bonds (Non-Combat Applicable) and 9, her true self exists somewhere inside her Dream World, meaning attacks against Road in the real world are useless)

Its literally one of the first things you see on her profile man, No she doesn't as i already explained, The passives aren't interacting with her.
All right, let me show you a few things.

Dimensional Travel and Portal Creation (As the Noah of "Dreams" Road can connect her dream world with the real world, allowing her travel between the two)

Interdimensional with Portal Creation and Dimensional Travel

Hmmm... I wonder... why can't Road hit Mordy without leaving herself open to being screwed? Hmmmm, maybe it's because her physical body, the one she generally fights with, is getting constantly EE'd in some realm of death that she can't retrieve without also leaving her open to being corrupted and EE'd with her physical body, and if she goes to fight Mordekaiser she's leaving herself open to be turned into Iron?
So basically both these characters have type 9 but morde type nine is reliant on his type 8 which is an Armor that Road can just destroy. Once that armors destroyed its gg for Road no? And since Road has the capability to destroy the armor Morde would inevitably have to protect this armor no?

All right, let me show you a few things.

Dimensional Travel and Portal Creation (As the Noah of "Dreams" Road can connect her dream world with the real world, allowing her travel between the two)

😐

Her profile doesn't need a denotation within the Range section that describes the range of her Intangibility when the section within her Immortality already explains to you the range inherently.

Hmmm... I wonder... why can't Road hit Mordy without leaving herself open to being screwed? Hmmmm, maybe it's because her physical body, the one she generally fights with, is getting constantly EE'd in some realm of death that she can't retrieve without also leaving her open to being corrupted and EE'd with her physical body, and if she goes to fight Mordekaiser she's leaving herself open to be turned into Iron?
Because her immortality type 9 isn't negated if she attacks? like you're completely misunderstanding what her Type 9 is and how it works, she can still attack people with her avatar while keeping her "True Form" within the pocket dimension, it isn't that hard to understand man.

This still doesn't stop Road from coming back with a new body. Road can also teleport before being put in the world. Also how exactly does Morde send them to the death realm?

Like the win con Morde would need to deal with Roads type 9 is that she'd have to bfr his soul to the dream world for him to actually kill her real self and even then he'd have to deal with the hax her dream world has.

This seems to be incon as Morde can keep remaking his armor or Road somehow gets him to come to the real world where she'll just bfr his soul or ee him

😐

Her profile doesn't need a denotation within the Range section that describes the range of her Intangibility when the section within her Immortality already explains to you the range inherently.

Because her immortality type 9 isn't negated if she attacks? like you're completely misunderstanding what her Type 9 is and how it works, she can still attack people with her avatar while keeping her "True Form" within the pocket dimension, it isn't that hard to understand man.
No, she doesn't have an avatar, she has a physical body in the real world, she doesn't have Duplication that works on herself, nor does she have avatar creation on her file.

What's hard to understand is why you think that type 9 immortality automatically means someone has avatar creation, it's just having a true form in another plane, nothing more, nothing less.
This still doesn't stop Road from coming back with a new body. Road can also teleport before being put in the world. Also how exactly does Morde send them to the death realm?
Where's Avatar creation on her profile?
Like the win con Morde would need to deal with Roads type 9 is that she'd have to bfr his soul to the dream world for him to actually kill her real self and even then he'd have to deal with the hax her dream world has.
I gave you why Mordekaiser wins, he BFRs the physical body and either forces her dream soul and mind into the real world because she can't do shit at that range, as she doesn't have avatar creation, or she tries to retrieve her physical body and gets fufufufuuuuucked for it

No, she doesn't have an avatar, she has a physical body in the real world, she doesn't have Duplication that works on herself, nor does she have avatar creation on her file.

What's hard to understand is why you think that type 9 immortality automatically means someone has avatar creation, it's just having a true form in another plane, nothing more, nothing less.

sCGrsCS.jpg

Where's Avatar creation on her profile?
Huh? How do you think she created a embody of herself in the real world bro? And it doesn't say just her mind and soul exist in the dream world it says her real self meaning the one we see in the real world is fake and just an avatar

Regardless, I have no reason to humor stonewalling because "but type 9!", get resistances applied, and we can talk about incon, until then, nah.
Huh? How do you think she created a embody of herself in the real world bro? And it doesn't say just her mind and soul exist in the dream world it says her real self meaning the one we see in the real world is fake and just an avatar
That sounds like a lot of mental gymnastics, get it accepted in a CRT, cause if we wanna argue shit that's not on the file that should be, Mordekaiser actually does have Interdimensional Range on his BFR and Soul Manipulation.
Okay, and? That body gets send to the Realm of Death before she can even monolog.

SoE ***** any type of soul and our evil entity given it's upscaling above Allen's. Actually The Earl's doesn't really even have the drawbacks Allen's does since he can effect non evil / spiritual beings with his SoE.

Once he gets his resistances he'll be resistant to Soul Manipulation to the point where you won't be able to affect him without having feats of layered feats of affecting soul beings with soul Manipulation. But still, all Earl needs is the SoE and its game over for Mord.

THAN HE ISN'T INTERACTING WITH ROAD'S SOUL, MIND OR BODY.

Homie re-read my previous post's were i explained why this doesn't negate Road's Type 9 Immortality.
Okay, I'm done being nice.

Her type 9 doesn't mean Jack diddly shit if she can't fight Mordekaiser, who can endlessly bring back his armor even if she does get a hit of hax off, because by God be damned his soul and mind are also an Interdimensional distance away, in the realm of death, if Road ever even once connects this place to her dream world, she loses automatically, she doesn't have avatar creation n her profile so she can't zerg, and if she comes out of the dream world it's a matter of time until she gets screwed. That is the apsolute fact of the matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back