• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Risky Durability Downgrade

I can't imagine I'll be met with much resistance considering I'm the only one on planet Earth who's read these books, and you would all be better off leaving it that way but for the sake of formality here's a CRT anyway.

As you'll see if you go to Ereskigal's page, she is 8-A via temporarily withstanding the heat of the sun's core.

"Temporarily" being the operative word.

She was clearly pushing her durability here, to the point where it eventually was too much. Therefore, she should not have Town level durability.

Simple enough, I think.

If the 7-C feat is legit, then this just seems like another anti-feat? Does it contradict the 7-C feat so hard as to make it an outlier? Because given that 7-C is from Striking Strength, you'll have to remove it from this profile entirely.

If it's only an attack described as being the temperature of the sun, then it doesn't need to be 8-A. It could easily scale to 7-C if that feat is legit.

tl;dr a 7-C character dying to a 8-A thing does not automatically disprove the 7-C feat. Would the 7-C feat be an outlier now due to this?

At one point Risky said that she believed she could finish her mother off if the latter was considerably weakened. Just the prelude to her mother's reawakening caused earthquakes estimated to have been between 6.3 to 6.4 on the Richter scale.

That's what I based her 7-C rating on. I know this would probably be better if I could get actual scans but the book is on my tablet which is currently a couple of hours away from me.

Back