• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

*RISE OF SKYWALKER SPOILERS* Rey's Page.

Except High 7-A was rejected since the feat the Protons scales to was 7-C and everything else is High 7-C

Though I remember Matt saying there was upgrade worthy stuff in the comics

Hellbeast1 said:
Except High 7-A was rejected since the feat the Protons scales to was 7-C and everything else is High 7-C
Though I remember Matt saying there was upgrade worthy stuff in the comics
But do we agree that Palpatine's stuff in TROS is 6-C (or High 6-C) ?

Also, i haven't red any comic from Disney but yeah, there are some in those i've red. I also red the Lord of the Sith novel and it has pretty great feats (though i think theye were already noted).

Personnally i'm fine with it (granted i didn't really participated to the discussion but...). What about Talzin ?

Don't remember this. From what i remember, he just said he was "all the Sith" and that the Dyad would "restore the One True Emperor".

ALl we know is he was restored to his strength

Nothing implied he got stronger from the Dyad

If anything it backs up the idea he always had that level of power

The way the movie shows it, it's clear to me that he only restored his health to his peak. Maybe he channeled the power of the previous Sith since he stated that he was "all the Sith".

I don't see why Vader shouldn't somewhat scale to Sidious. He literally killed him and was stated to be 80% of him.

The 80 percent tyhing has been rejected multiple times for both canon and Legends

The killing him was on a distraced Palpatine who likely was much frailer then normal

Hellbeast1 The 80% thing IS canon and has been stated multiple times BUT i agree that he can't scale. I mean, GL himself stated that Anakin would have much more powerful than Sidious (twice actually) but after the Mustafar duel, he lost most of his potential. So again the 80% IS canon but we can't use it anyway.

Schnee One He killed the real Palpatine. He died on the DS.

Should Kit Fisto be At least High 7A/ at least high 7A+ for briefly trading blows with Sidious ?

And TCW Maul, at most 6c for knocking Sidious back ?

And Dooku, at least high 7a+, possibly 6C for giving Yoda some trouble and being too strong for yoda to beat easily according to the AOTC novelisation.

Also it was stated by word of god that no one in the galaxy could beat Ben Kenobi during his rage amp so shouldn't he scale ?

Kit Fisto could possibly get this.

Maul i don't think so, he scale to Obi-Wan at the maximum. Knocking Sidious back was one move and Sidious never took the fight seriously. Of course, Maul got a kick but it was just that, a kick and it barely annoyed Sidious. Besides, the Soth Lord never took this fight seriously and it's pretty clear there was a fight only because Sidious wanted it so no, i don't think Maul can scale.

For Dooku, are we sure that the novelization is canon ? Because according to the rest of the material surrounding the movie, Dooku prefered to flee and Yoda was seriously restraining himself (wich is logical considering Dooku is seriously weaker than Sidious and Yoda is comparable to Sidious).

I still don't see any confirmation that it wasn't an amp. From what I saw Sidious accessed the power of all the sith only because he absorbed the dyad.

Don't think so. He only got his health and former power back from the Dyad but then was amped by the Sith the same way Rey was amped by the Jedi. And in any case, it doesn't change what happened next anyway.

Again he only mentions that the Dyad stuff restored him which implies this is his normal level

We have no idea what All the Sith even means

The 80 percent is WOG

It has also been rejected every single time it's been brought up so it's not worth discussing

I agree.

It's likely the same idea than Rey channeling the power from all the Jedi. He channeled the power of all the Sith before him to become more powerful (wich is logical considering his plan was to inhabit Rey's body along with all the spirits of the previous Sith by pushing her to kill him).

I heard nothing about being restored to normal. All the sith means the power of all the sith that have existed just like Rey has all the power of the Jedi. Luke was considered more powerful than he was in the civil war Rey man handled him. Sidious man handled Rey before he received the amp. Dyad is an heavy implication of an amp.

ArkhamDC06 said:
Don't think so. He only got his health and former power back from the Dyad but then was amped by the Sith the same way Rey was amped by the Jedi. And in any case, it doesn't change what happened next anyway.
Yeah so no matter how you look at it, he was amped.

Sort of yeah. But nothing clearly indicates the Dyad didn't restored his full power. I mean, if that was the case, he would have been amped in the sense that he would have got his former power back while he was weakened.

Rey didn't handled Luke, Luke didn't even really tried.

@DT aside from the fact he outright says he will be restored by this??

Like shut what evidence do you need

Rey was amped but nothing says the same of Palpatine

Stop prppogatibg this

I can agree with the idea that he was amped but only by his statement of being "all the Sith" (again in the sense that he would have channeled the power of the Sith like Rey summoned the spirits of the Jedi) but the Dyad only restored his former power.

Plus yeah, he clearly states that the Dyad will allow him to restore "the One True Emperor".

If you say the 80 percent thing is sketchy for legends then I can understand - but canon ? I see nothing that makes it outlandish in canon.

There wasn't any mention of a clone. When this question was brought forward to JJ he pretty much said. "I dunno, the dark side"

Back