• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

*RISE OF SKYWALKER SPOILERS* Rey's Page.

Rebels Vader in 3 BBY is at his peak and way more powerful than Anaki (original source). There's multiple statements proving this. He didn't lose any power (or very little) after being burned in 19 BBY, unlike his Legends counterpart, he was just wasn't exactly used to his armour at first. But Vader seems to have completely gotten over this issue after he defeated Kirak and rebuilt his armour.

Edit: Star Wars.com says he's weaker than before after becoming Vader, but I doubt that still applies by Lords of the Sith in 14 BBY, where he's opened himself to the darkside and surpassed Anakin on Mustafar.

Obi-Wan was actually losing to Vader quite badly in From A Certain Point of View, though it could've been his age, as he doesn't even have the speed to "outrun a blaster bolt" and closed himself off from the force for a very long time. I'm fairly sure Rebels Ahsoka and Maul do scale to Vader, but they are somewhat weaker, apparently, and both would've eventually lost a fight against him.

Speaking of Lords of the Sith, Vader didn't just drag a fighter to the ground, it was a freighter that should Ben more durable than a relatively small light freighter.

• Vader, too, lifted a hand and reached out with the Force toward the other ship. Vader enmeshed himself in the Force, in his seething, ever-present wrath, and used it to take hold of the freighter and drive the entire ship toward the ground. He grunted with the effort, his respirator increasing his rate of breathing to account for the exertion. The ship, its damaged engines unable to compensate enough against the downward push of Vader's power, went nose-down and streaked into the ground. Vader imagined the screams of the pilots as they watched the forest race toward them. The ship disappeared behind the tree line and exploded into a fireball that reached above the forest's canopy and caused the ground to vibrate. A cloud of black smoke rose into the darkening sky.

Sounds right. He lost agility and speed but he had much more time to developp his powers and it's also noted several times his armor allowed him to use his hatred even more.

Shouldn't Rey logically be Island level+ via powerscaling as she defeated Palpatine in ROS by deflecting his own Force Lightning back at him?

I'm planning to make a large Star Wars Revision thread. Should I put some of this stuff (particularly Vader) there?

What exactly is happening with Rey's other key? As in the justifications.

That means characters like Ventress, Dooku, Grievous, etc can't scale then. Also, do you think...we can somehow make Anakin...tier 4 with prep for overpowering the Son and the Daughter on Mortis (with very precise explanations) ? That's only a question, i do not want to do this. I mean not actively, i would certainely like to.

Mmh. Well time to end this then. Maybe we can discuss of it in the other threat even if isn't really about this. We'll discuss it later.

Back