• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Riordanverse Titan upgrade

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan

VS Battles
Calculation Group
I think the Titans should all be upgraded to 5-B, for Typhon fought 11 Olympians, and Kronos is much more powerful than him at full power according to Percy Jackson. Atlas managed to quite easily gain the upper hand against Artemis too.

Second, I calculated Apophis to have Massively Hypersonic+ speed and Sub-Relativistic combat speed: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan/Apophis_stats

Someone plz check. I heard someone say this scales to Carter who landed hits on him, which would result in a MASSIVE upgrade. Plz check.

Calculation mistake

It would make sense for Typhon and Kronos, but not sure about that. Zeus was able to beat Typhon and he is certainly weaker. And I dont think that Typhon should be as strong as Gaia.

Other opinios ?

Zeus didn't beat Typhon in the Riordanverse. He only outsmarted him with help. I think you're confusing it with the original Greek myths. The gods are a bit nerfed up in the Riordanverse, I think Rick wanted to make them more human IMO. Btw if Typhon and Kronos are Planet level, Gaea would probably be At least Planet level or something like that. And should it scale to Atlas, Hyperion and the other main Titans?

Are the statistics that you suggest based on guesswork, or are they scaled from something?

@Spino

I don't recall this statement at all.

In addition, Typhon is far more powerful than any Titan. While Zeus was able to knock Kronos off his throne with a Master Bolt, Typhon lolstomped all 12 Olympians in their first bout. Big difference.

I'd be willing to scale up a fully powered Kronos to Zeus, but that's about it.

Funny enough, I have one of Poseidon having mind manipulation, but I didn't find one for that quote yet.

It's near the end of the book though.

The throne rumbled. A wave of gale-force anger slammed into me.

WHO DARES-

The voice stopped abruptly, The anger retreated, which was a good thing, because just those two words had almost blasted my mind to shreds.

Percy. My fathers voice was still angry but more controlled. What-exactly-are you doing on my throne?

"I'm sorry, Father," I said. "I needed to get your attention." This was a very dangerous thing to do. Even for you. If I hadn't looked before I blasted, you would now be a puddle of seawater.
~ The Last Olympia​

"If Kronos evolved into his true form, there would be no stopping him. He would make Typhon look like a playground bully." This is from the last olympian pg 315.

@BANLK

Hmm... I suppose that would be reasonable then, but it still sounds odd given Typhon's place in mythology.

@Cal

I can see that I suppose.

Okay. I suppose that this seems fine then.

@Reppu. Regarding that mind hax. Do you think that'd go for the rest of the Olympians, or at least the Big Three? Doesn't exactly seem like a Poseidon-specific ability.

Also, for sure they (the Olympians) should resist it. That was simply a side effect of him being pissed and speaking, which he's definitely been to at the very least, Zeus, Hades, and Athena.

Do the other top-tier Titans like Atlas and Hyperion scale to Kronos? Maybe At most 5-B for Atlas, Hyperion and Big Three I suggest.

Back