• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was Unnecessary 😑😑😑
Homelander-3.jpg

This threeeeead has come to an eeeeend
Yeeeaaah this is what the wiki planned
Being tracked by a dude on a bed
Looking for his daily thread
A debater on the verge of death
Close to his last breath
Getting close to his last BREAATH

RULES OF WIKI

AND THEY DEBATE WHEN THE THREAD COMES UP
WITH THEIR REP ON THE LINE (UNBAAAANED)
OOOOOOH-OH-OH
For all that I've got
To follow the rules of this site

I still think rimuru can win with CM1, the only Issue being type 2 info being more fundamental than concepts in tensura.

is it me or Femboy slime wincon's are slowly starting to fade away?

goku just passively sets his stamina to bare minimum, absorb/delete his energy and use they Keysword [or summons] to power null and seal/BFR him away. Can Femboy slime get around this?

I still think rimuru can win with CM1, the only Issue being type 2 info being more fundamental than concepts in tensura.
Another Issue is that goku can just use DD and Energy Absorption to bring Rimuru to a helpless state
Or just Teleport outta Range if all else fails since Goku has Range Advantage

Don't see How CM1 is going to do anything about passive layered 4-D power null [Which most Dark ki/Factor and time power users have, which goku can summon]

no, i already talked about this, the only fundamental thing closer to being made out of information is type 3 concept, and that in the light novel. type 1 concept is far greater than information

Another Issue is that goku can just use DD and Energy Absorption to bring Rimuru to a helpless state
Or just Teleport outta Range if all else fails since Goku has Range Advantage
Don't see why this matters as rimuru has like 2 sources of infinite energy and can also absorb energy from goku.

Only issue is goku going outta rimuru's range.

no, i already talked about this, the only fundamental thing closer to being made out of information is type 3 concept, and that in the light novel. type 1 concept is far greater than information
Far Greater is a bit of stretch but your not wrong
The problem becomes how will Rimuru use it against Goku who has options around it

Don't see why this matters as rimuru has like 2 sources of infinite energy and can also absorb energy from goku.
About this though what kinda ability is DD classified as? Do we assume goku can do the same thing to the likes of e.g Anos seeing an infinitesimal amount of his magic power is basically infinite?

Why does it matter when the power null in question can't null CM 1?

P.S: I genuinely can't answer the question. I'm not a tensura supporter, just debating for rimuru
Why would we assume it won't work on CM1? Is CM1 in Slime verse inherently resistant to 4D power nulls? If not, them they get nulled. And, lets say they don't for the sake of argument, goku still has many ways to go around it.

I still think layered resistance to type 2 info level power null still cant handle power null on type 1 concept level, i mean no matter how layer a type 2 concept has, it will never surpass type 1, should apply to information too

Why does it matter when the power null in question can't null CM 1?

P.S: I genuinely can't answer the question. I'm not a tensura supporter, just debating for rimuru
I dont know if Goku could power null the CM1 so instead he would have to work around it which he could easily do by Draining his Stamiba and Energy to nothing or Out Ranging Him

Not sure how this will help
But Information (type 2) of DBH has the same properties as Concept type 1
Govern reality while existing independently of it, unaffected by the reset/erase of the Timeline/reality. Even govern and hold things that no longer exist in history and spacetime/reality

The records/information held in the Time Scrolls have been shown to shape reality, and manipulating these underlying information records results in the manipulation of the timeline it records, as shown with both Sealas and Fu. Fu using the information records in the Time Scrolls created the Tokipedia, a perfect replica of the Time Scrolls, to simulate & create an entirely new timeline for experiments. The manipulation of spacetime is not enough to affect these records as shown when Fu constantly reset history, with the fundamental records in the Tokipedia remaining completely unaffected by this, and when the Time Scrolls were shown to record events that no longer existed in spacetime/history and allowed the user to travel to that erased point in time, like Demigra succesfully destroying all of time/history and Zeno erasing the Future Trunks timeline. Additionally, Sealas attempted to reshape history and existence in his own image by burning the Time Scrolls and the information recorded in them, effectively allowing him to reshape reality and further showing how the information in the Time Scrolls fundamentally shapes existence itself. Similarly, Agios was capable of burning the information in the Time Scrolls, effectively erasing the timelines that they keep record of

Why would we assume it won't work on CM1? Is CM1 in Slime verse inherently resistant to 4D power nulls? If not, them they get nulled. And, lets say they don't for the sake of argument, goku still has many ways to go around it.
Nah
Thats NLF
We only assume it can Null things within reason considerate of its Feats and Potency
Thats like assuming power null that has only been shown to null energy attacks can now null something like death hax, mind manipulation.

Dimensionality doesn't matter. What has it been shown to affect?

Hmm, Xeno Goku has a thought-based teleportation used for traveling so yeah, he can easy get out of range, and DBH characters from Demon to Time Patrol has 2-A range Ki sensing

Not sure how this will help
But Information (type 2) of DBH has the same properties as Concept type 1
Govern reality while existing independently of it, unaffected by the reset/erase of the Timeline/reality. Even govern and hold things that no longer exist in history and spacetime/reality
damn

Thats like assuming power null that has only been shown to null energy attacks can now null something like death hax, mind manipulation.

That's a bit diffrent. DBH power null has shown the ability to null Info type 2 [which is close to CM2, heck even CM1 since even info type 2 in DBH are fundamental and are unaffected by what happens in reality, kinda like CM1].
So answer me this, If Slime CM1 hasn't shown feats of resisting layered 4D power null, then why are we assuming that it would?

Well to be fair
The Keysword already resists Death Hax and can Null Dark Ki which has Mind Hax soooooo...
Dimensionality actually matters and context of the powernull itself.
Look at Touma Kamijou for Instance
He has 11-D PowerNull that works against any form of supernatural phenomenon
As such, he can null ANY HAX since Hax by definition are Super Natural Phenomenon that is 11-D or Lower even those he doesnt have In Verse Feats of Nulling. Thats because context matters and is given

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back