• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is still ongoing??? Rimuru stomp, he has no answer to his reality warping and conceptual destruction via turn null and i better not see this 4D shit again cause by using that logic a 2C+ characters can resist a reality warping. You all keep magnifying and abusing the word 4D it literally just mean hax that can affect the time and if you wanna say all of the haxes KS negated is 4D then show the proof of each, of those haxes affecting the time.

Last edited:
This is still ongoing??? Rimuru stomp, he has no answer to his reality warping and conceptual destruction via turn null and i better not see this 4D shit again cause by using that logic a 2C+ characters can resist a reality warping
You better change wiki standards then.

Just use common sensw how does having the power to affect the time makes you immune to any haxes
Thats NOT what 4-D Hax is
I'm curious about this. Are they using power null that stopped time to powernull all Rimuru's hax??
Umm No
Where using a Power Null that Stopped EVERY HAX you see on the Special Ki Page
He can't. Their argument here is that Goku will summon others, none of which have high godly negation
No
The Argument hear is that Goku can go for Sealing or Have a Time Power user Use Acausal Neg on Rimuru then kill any of his past selves
So in short, the match drags on and Rimuru RE and stomps
The Match dragging on is his downfall since DD and Energy Absorption are still at play

Can KS or goku do anything against NEP 1? I still think DD is irrelevant as rimuru has at least 2 different sources of energy that produce infinite energy infinitely.

Nobody said that. Sometimes I wonder if people read the SBA page.
Then how does he stomp rimuru then? He can't be seal either but even if someone manages to ciel will just analyze it and finds a way to out of it mind you he can potentially neg/escape from the infinite prison a prison that locks it's target in an infinite spatial dimensions.

Anyhow how is xeno goku countering his PM or Turn Null (his turn null is considered as Conceptual Manip 1 in this site) his PM has the power to directly destroy his target heart and soul instantly and his TN has the power to destroy concept such as life.

Also does xeno goku go straight for sealing in character or he goes for the kill? Depending on the answer then RE and power mimicry goes Brr as unlike a certain hax lord whom i shouldn't mention, 5 layers of potency, resistance and negation is something rimuru can very well adapt to.

Can KS or goku do anything against NEP 1?
Depends on what Aspect of Non-Existence is lacked. Also Rimuru has NEP1???😑😑😑
I still think DD is irrelevant as rimuru has 2 at least different sources of energy that produce infinite energy infinitely.
And Goku has Energy Absorption that takes 2-A amounts of energy at a time. 2-A as in Infinite Multiverse. Also DD works on those with Infinite Stamina so moot point

Also does xeno goku go straight for sealing in character or he goes for the kill? Depending on the answer then RE and power mimicry goes Brr as unlike a certain hax lord whom i shouldn't mention, 5 layers of potency, resistance and negation is something rimuru can very well adapt to.
This Goku, in terms of personality is completely different from Canon Goku as in he thinks of all this as a 'Job' and hence takes no joy in battles. He would literally go all out from the start, they even showed this personality in the anime, where he immediately went SS4 against CC Goku and fired a kamehameha

Neither goku nor his summons can kill rimuru. Depending on whether he goes straight for sealing in character then rimuru adapts to his shit especially with the added protection of immortality type 9, acasuality 3.

Goku's only wincon becomes going out of range which might also be OoC

Neither goku nor his summons can kill rimuru. Depending on whether he goes straight for sealing in character then rimuru adapts to his shit especially with the added protection of immortality type 9, acasuality 3.

Goku's only wincon becomes going out of range which might also be OoC
The summons can incap and those beings won't let Rimuru adapt. they'll go all out from the start

Then how does he stomp rimuru then?
Its not a stomp, rather a decisive Win
He can't be seal either
Based on what?
but even if someone manages to ciel will just analyze it and finds a way to out of it mind you he can potentially neg/escape from the infinite prison a prison that locks it's target in an infinite spatial dimensions.
KS would Null all of Rimuru's Skills upon Sealing
Anyhow how is xeno goku countering his PM or Turn Null (his turn null is considered as Conceptual Manip 1 in this site) his PM has the power to directly destroy his target heart and soul instantly and his TN has the power to destroy concept such as life.
I already answered that

DD and Energy Absorption + SEI makes Rimuru Incapacited and Locked outta his Skills plus cant Act
All thats needed to do afterwards is seal him away

Conceptual Power null >>>>>> infinte 4D Non Conceptual Power null
Umm
1. No unless proven
2. DBH Info Hax functions like Concept 1 Hax and Keysword can still Null that
3. Goku can prevent Rimuru from using it via DD + Energy Absorption + SEI combination
So Goku hax is meaningless here
Rimuru cant use his and Sealing is still Viable
Besides if all else fails Goku can always exit Rimuru's Range with IT

Also WHERE does Rimuru have Conceptual Power Null and Resistance to it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back