• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starting to understand, but Rimuru's RE can't help at all in this regard? It only took a few moments and Rimuru completely adapted against Yuuki who also has conceptual manipulation type 1
He can definitely use his RE to give himself an edge. But Goku summons that can use Time Power would just undo and progress Rimuru makes

Abstractness =/= Potency
And nowhere is this Accepted without In Verse Statements of Concepts Infinitely Dwarfing Information

And Tensei likely cant prove this either as all skills in Tensei originate from Information
Not infinitely, but concept is superior in slime since it govern information

These represented the eight great attributes of the power of spirits that made this world.

Light and shadow, time, and earth, water, fire, wind, and sky.

What Marsha had received, was seven of those eight.

Time alone could not be used by people, and so I had excluded it.

The light could purify, nurture and regenerate.

The shadow could conceal, was psychological, and could destroy.

The earth had the power to pull, break and condense.

The water could solidify, stop and be released.

The fire burned, accelerated and exploded.

The wind was in waves, had an impact and vibrated.

The sky was space, existence, and information.

They cant resist your correct
But thats not the problem

They problem is that Goku has Ways Around it
Which is what? If goku, KS, summons don't resist or even have CM1 th em what can they do here.

Can the KS affect AE1?

Doesn't rimuru have BDE? Should BFR or time stop even affect him?

Standing here
I realize
These two verses suck
Cause they have too much hax
But who's to judge
Whether the plot is gone
When we're in a versus thread
The story isn't quite clear
Cause haaaaaaax stomps
Breed haaaaaaax stomps
But in the end it has to be 2-AAaaaa
We all suck bruh

Which is what? If goku, KS, summons don't resist or even have CM1 th em what can they do here.
A little something called DD which Passively sets Rimuru's Stamina to Bare Minimum plus goku has Passive Energy Absorption that Saps 2-A levels of Energy at a Time. Rimuru will be too tired and too depleted to use it. Then their is the SEI which locks Rimuru out of his abilities and prevents him from acting at all
Can the KS affect AE1?
Rimuru only has Iimited AE1
Doesn't rimuru have BDE? Should BFR or time stop even affect him?
NOPE!!!

Standing here
I realize
These two verses suck
Cause they have too much hax
But who's to judge
Whether the plot is gone
When we're in a versus thread
The story isn't quite clear
Cause haaaaaaax stomps
Breed haaaaaaax stomps
But in the end it has to be 2-AAaaaa