• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
keysword can seal abstraction? Given that Rimuru has type 1 limited abstract existence. It seems that Goku FRA, how things change in a short time surprises me, now Rimuru can only do something against it when he has his LN updated, as he is currently 4-D and has haxs and resistances to that too

Keysword (once Awakened can Negate Acausility Type 1 and 4)
Goku or any Summoned Time Power User could easily use that to his advantage and kill any past Rimuru taking out Present Rimuru

Time Power users can counter that
His acausality is layered😎

What does it do?
rimuru's aura has death manipulation and fear manipulation
There is also corruption type 2, radiation, madness that can attack even type 2 info, with layered resistance negation, and this still on his Pseudo True Dragon Key, by the time he reached End of the Series he should scales from Veldora whose aura can work on 4D level

There is also corruption type 2, radiation, madness that can attack even type 2 info, with layered resistance negation, and this still on his Pseudo True Dragon Key, by the time he reached End of the Series he should scales from Veldora whose aura can work on 4D level
We discarded the Aura because the sword protects Goku from outside abilities by nullifying their effects.

Info, Radiation and Madness are all things Goku resists on a 4-D scale both by himself and with the Keysword (with layers as well) + the Keysword's layered 4-D Power Null

We discarded the Aura because the sword protects Goku from outside abilities by nullifying their effects.

Info, Radiation and Madness are all things Goku resists both by himself and with the Keysword (with layers as well) + the Keysword's layered 4-D Power Null
But powernull is 4-D, right? If Rimuru can affect that dimensionality level then he should be able to negate the keyword layers

How potent is the power null? since Rimuru also have resistance to 4D power null that can even null strong abilities such as cm1

Info, Radiation and Madness are all things Goku resists on a 4-D scale both by himself and with the Keysword (with layers as well)
is it on the scale of type 2 info?

How potent is the power null? since Rimuru also have resistance to 4D power null that can even null strong abilities such as cm1

is it on the scale of type 2 info?
Those haxes come from Dark Ki/Demon God Ki/Dark Factor which can all affect information Type 2

The power null doesn't target Rimuru btw,it protects Goku from being affected by his abilities

Yeah but then again,the Power null doesn't target Rimuru. it just protects Goku from stuff.

Also I'm going to sleep now
sorry i really don't know what difference it makes, doesn't that mean Rimuru can go through the layers and affect Goku and Keysword?

Guess I'll be stepping in for Otta now while I'm still awake
What questions do you guys have?
Rimuru manages to get through 4-D layers and apparently also negates the keysword and powernull resistance layers, doesn't that change things quite a bit?

How many layers is Rimuru on anyways?
one(lol)

What I want to know is how and why Rimuru has Layered 4-D powernull resistance
not layered, but he have resistance to Veldora's aura that can null a 4D absorbtion that can destroy the concept of time too, which is a type 1 concept . now that i think of it, Rimuru's aura should have the same properties since he have much bigger amount of magicule

Okay here is a problem
This does prove 4-D potency but only by just 1 Layer
Why?
Because as layers work, any possibly number of 3-D layers gets infinitely dwarfed by a single 4-D Layer
Rimuru moving from 3-D to 4-D wouldnt meant his layers suddenly become 4-D as well, no he would only have 1 4-D layer of resistance and would need to get more

So as of now, Rimuru would only have 1 4-D Layer resistance and the Keysword would still have more (it has at least 4) to deal with Rimuru

SEE this man right here gets it
not layered, but he have resistance to Veldora's aura that can null a 4D absorbtion that can destroy the concept of time too, which is a type 1 concept . now that i think of it, Rimuru's aura should have the same properties since he have much bigger amount of magicule
Thats impressive but unfortunately more layers of potency and resistance means more trouble than Rimuru has shown himself capable of dealing with
Plus KS does have the Capacity to Null Layered Info 2 Hax so thats another Plus

Thats impressive but unfortunately more layers of potency and resistance means more trouble than Rimuru has shown himself capable of dealing with
cm1 have greater capability/potency than type 2 info though, no matter how many layer it has

SEE this man right here gets it

I'm starting to understand, but Rimuru's RE can't help at all in this regard? It only took a few moments and Rimuru completely adapted against Yuuki who also has conceptual manipulation type 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back