• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Goku has AP for that, but he doesn't know about the existence of imaginary space and can't feel Rimuru, and even with AP, it would be out of character for him to destroy the multiverse to reach it, and the imaginary space can only be accessed by Rimuru or whoever he allows, not even abilities that transcend time can reach there
Thanks to expanding it btw.
1- goku should know about it's existence via his sensing, and his summons senses[which extends to realms that are beyond 2-A structers.]
2- Goku destroying a multiverse is out of character yes, not for his summons. One of goku summons have no problema sealing up entire multiverse.
3- Goku and co. Outrange such realm via thier higher than baseline 2-A range. And xeno trunks [one of goku summons] have the awekaned Keysword which can seal up 2-A realms. So goku and co. In the end just seals and GG

Okay. Can somebody list all of the members who have voted and/or contributed here previously, so I can send a notification to them, please?
AwkguyDB, TheGreatBanana, Braking, Rabbit2002, Pokemonfan807, Greatsage13th, denzeelmao, TauanVictor, Catpija, eliaspower1234, Ottavio_Merluzzo, Peak, Yemma670, Tatsumi504, Shubham_Sonsurkar, JustANormalPerson01, Vietthai96, Catpija, Ss3micah

From what I see, these are the guys voting/debating. I might have missed a lot

Goku has AP for that, but he doesn't know about the existence of imaginary space and can't feel Rimuru,
2-A ESP Range
Rimuru has no resistance to ESP (a layered one at that)
and even with AP, it would be out of character for him to destroy the multiverse to reach it,
Its WAY OOC for Rimuru to start with Concept Hax but people still argued that
and the imaginary space can only be accessed by Rimuru or whoever he allows, not even abilities that transcend time can reach there
The Imaginary Space is still 2-B in range. Others who cant reach it has LESS than 2-B range. To state Goku cant reach it when he has more range than anyone in Tensura is Wank and NLF

Thanks to expanding it btw.
1- goku should know about it's existence via his sensing, and his summons senses[which extends to realms that are beyond 2-A structers.]
2- Goku destroying a multiverse is out of character yes, not for his summons. One of goku summons have no problema sealing up entire multiverse.
3- Goku and co. Outrange such realm via thier higher than baseline 2-A range. And xeno trunks [one of goku summons] have the awekaned Keysword which can seal up 2-A realms. So goku and co. In the end just seals and GG
Rimuru can hide his presence completely though

2-A ESP Range
Rimuru has no resistance to ESP (a layered one at that)

Its WAY OOC for Rimuru to start with Concept Hax but people still argued that

The Imaginary Space is still 2-B in range. Others who cant reach it has LESS than 2-B range. To state Goku cant reach it when he has more range than anyone in Tensura is Wank and NLF
I agree, but that would be time for Rimuru to put his RE into action.

I agree, but that would be time for Rimuru to put his RE into action.
I said it before and will again
Summons are deadly
They Negate Acausality so Sealing at least one past Rimuru would Take out Imaginary Space Rimuru plus certain summons dont mind nuking the world to death or can Undo his. RE with Time Power

I said it before and will again
Summons are deadly
They Negate Acausality so Sealing at least one past Rimuru would Take out Imaginary Space Rimuru plus certain summons dont mind nuking the world to death or can Undo his RE with Causality Manipulation
Does Goku always summon in every battle? Why would he invoke here?

It's not an ability, it just has perfect control of its aura and can completely hide
That is....what an ability is. It's Hax/ability/power etc... and the Keysword is perfectly able to null it. Plus Goku and co. senses should deal with it. Said senses include sensing anomalies across the multiverse, sensing realms beyond the multiverse, sensing power level, emotional state and even beings that can hide thier presence acroos the multiverse.

Okay. I'll lay out the wincons on both sides. Then we can have a civil discussion on that.

Rimuru wincons;
  • Resistance to conceptual power null which makes KS power null here useless
  • RE to adapt to and resist KS layered resistances, negation, potency
  • Mobius system and mana breeder reactor producing infinite energy infinitely to counter DD
  • Turn null with CM1, void manipulation
  • HGR, immortality type 9, acasuality 3 to escape sealing and buy time to analyze goku, KS and summons
  • Ciel analysis not being dependent on magicules (rimuru has run out of energy in BoS and great sage was still functioning)
well, I think what's left for Rimuru is this

Okay. I'll lay out the wincons on both sides. Then we can have a civil discussion on that.

Rimuru wincons;
My Counter Points
  • Resistance to conceptual power null which makes KS power null here useless
This (if viable) would only make Rimuru himself cant be nulled, that doesn't mean his attacks and skill hax cant since its not his attakcs and skills that are resistant

In other words, if Rimuru threw out Icicle Shotgun, the technique Icicle Shotgun is not resistant to power null so it could still be nulled on contact. Its just that Rimuru himself cant be nulled from using it

KS can Power Null Info 2
This (if Viable) completely destroys your argument
  • RE to adapt to and resist KS layered resistances, negation, potency
RE cannot adapt to numerous layers just like that BUT assuming he can do it... Time Power Summons could just Undo the RE at any time
  • Mobius system and mana breeder reactor producing infinite energy infinitely to counter DD
This seems like a Tie because DD works against Infinite Stamina and thats what Rimuru has. It seems his stamina would never reach 0 (probably) but it would always remain at 1. So how is Rimuru gonna be performing at borderline zero stamina? Then there is of course Energy Absorption which saps 2-A (Literally Infinite Universes) amount of Energy at a time which I am darn sure the Mana Breeder and Mobius System cant produce
  • Turn null with CM1, void manipulation
Thats assuming when he would chose to do this and even when he finally does... how good will it be when he has a PINCH of Stamina and Energy
  • HGR, immortality type 9, acasuality 3 to escape sealing and buy time to analyze goku, KS and summons
He could use these to his advantage but again Summons are deadly. All that can be countered by Chronoa who has 2-A Range Sealing
  • Ciel analysis not being dependent on magicules (rimuru has run out of energy in BoS and great sage was still functioning)
Oh then Ciel will still keep on working and since Rimuru cant reach zero stamina he wont get SEI either. But what could Ciel do to turn the tides when Rimuru is in such a sorry state?

Last edited:
well, I think what's left for Rimuru is this
● Resistance to conceptual power null: That would be useless since CM1 of Slime and Info type 2 of DBH act similar, which DBH power can null layered versions of it. Thus KS, awekaned KS, dark factor and Time power power null shpuld null it rather easily.
● RE: Gets countered by power null that can null RE, or by any other Time power Hax. Plus, has it shown the ability to adapt to layered 4-D haxes?
● Turn neal gets countred by power null, BFR and sealing. His Aca3 gets countered by 2-A range and Acausality negation.
● CIEL gets countred by DBH passives such DD+ stamina reduction+ energy absorption+ power null. And since goku can summon Toki and Trunks, Time power just GG via layered 4-D information maniplution, Time hax, Fate hax and Causality hax, RW, HDM, power null etc....

Oh then Ciel will still keep on working and since Rimuru cant reach zero stamina he wont get SEI either. But what could Ciel do to turn the tides when Rimuru is in such a sorry state?
Analyze, adapt, evolve, overcome as rimuru instantly gains resistance to abilities he has analyzed and unlike Anos goku's hax isn't layered enough to say rimuru adapting would be NLF

Analyze, adapt, evolve, overcome as rimuru instantly gains resistance to abilities he has analyzed and unlike Anos goku's hax isn't layered enough to say rimuru adapting would be NLF
My counter to this?
How would Rimuru adapt, evolve and overcome this exactly?

DD works on those with Infinite Stamina and and it doesn't matter how much Rimuru improves Infinite + 1 is still Infinite which DD works on
As for Energy, Goku saps 2-A levels of Energy while Rimuru only has 2-B levels of Energy. The Gap between 2-B and 2-A is literally Infinite. To say Rimuru would adapt to that is Insane Wank

My point
No level of adapting will save Rimuru from DD or Energy Absorption and the summons are still gonna be a huge pain as the one's that can negate acausality can kill any past rimuru taking out Future Rimuru or Time Power users just use 2-A range Sealing and seal all of them at once beyond Baseline 2-A Range

20220609_215720.jpg

WTF 6 PAGES ALREADY?

My counter to this?
How would Rimuru adapt, evolve and overcome this exactly?

DD works on those with Infinite Stamina and and it doesn't matter how much Rimuru improves Infinite + 1 is still Infinite which DD works on
As for Energy, Goku saps 2-A levels of Energy while Rimuru only has 2-B levels of Energy. The Gap between 2-B and 2-A is literally Infinite. To say Rimuru would adapt to that is Insane Wank

My point
No level of adapting will save Rimuru from DD or Energy Absorption and the summons are still gonna be a huge pain as the one's that can negate acausality can kill any past rimuru taking out Future Rimuru or Time Power users just use 2-A range Sealing and seal all of them at once beyond Baseline 2-A Range
He automatically resists and gains whatever ability he analyzes, that's why.

They only have about 5 layers as opposed to Anos 99*uncountable layers.
It was NLF to assume rimuru could adapt to Anos but goku's shit here isn't layered enough to say he can't

He automatically resists and gains whatever ability he analyzes, that's why.

They only have about 5 layers as opposed to Anos 99*uncountable layers.
It was NLF to assume rimuru could adapt to Anos but goku's shit here isn't layered enough to say he can't
So let me get this straight
Rimuru is gonna adapt and evolve from having 2-B levels of Energy to Massive Scaling Chain 2-A Levels of Energy, something he has never proven to be able to do in canon and he's gonna do so in an instant????

So let me get this straight
Rimuru is gonna adapt and evolve from having 2-B levels of Energy to Massive Scaling Chain 2-A Levels of Energy, something he has never proven to be able to do in canon and he's gonna do so in an instant????
No, He's going to adapt to resist the ability that is draining his energy then copy said ability and use it against his enemy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back