• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't understand, how would Goku know about imaginary space? Isn't it illogical? he has no information about Rimuru, and once one Rimuru is sealed, everyone else (including the main) would take countermeasures and his RE would be a problem, for starters, Goku doesn't even know he has other Rimuru's, right?

Conceptual Power null >>>>>> infinte 4D Non Conceptual Power null

So Goku hax is meaningless here
Goku power null is also conceptual, it on the level of type 2 info(that on the level of type 1 concept because that how DB terminology work), and plus its also layered

I still don't understand, how would Goku know about imaginary space? Isn't it illogical? he has no information about Rimuru, and once one Rimuru is sealed, everyone else (including the main) would take countermeasures and his RE would be a problem, for starters, Goku doesn't even know he has other Rimuru's, right?
2-A Range ESP
He would know

Assuming 2A range can reach a place that exists in a completely different dimension just because it's 2-B would be NLF
Do you know that by default, 2-C allow you to reach different dimension already, because 2-C range allow you to reach different space-time universe, which also mean different dimension, dimension is a broad term
He doesn't need to know about Imaginary Space, he can sense being across 2-A range, he just need to sense Rimuru

Anyway i don't believe Goku win either, but some peoples start inventing shit at this point, this thread should be closed or thing could get even more heated and turn into toxic thread

although Rimuru can completely hide his presence, but I agree that the topic should be closed, now, unlike before, I have my doubts if Goku wins

Do you know that by default, 2-C allow you to reach different dimension already, because 2-C range allow you to reach different space-time universe, which also mean different dimension, dimension is a broad term
No it doesn't as those universe all exist in the same dimension.

Imaginary space is basically a 2-B space in a completely separate, normally inaccessible dimension.

Assuming 2-A range would automatically nuke it is wrong.

No it doesn't as those universe all exist in the same dimension.

Imaginary space is basically a 2-B space in a completely separate, normally inaccessible dimension.

Assuming 2-A range would automatically nuke it is wrong.
You just inventing shit right now, go changing standard

You just inventing shit right now, go changing standard
Based on WHAT????
Lemme use this analogy.

There's a room (A) that is infinite in size (2-A). Said room contains other smaller subspaces (2-B).

There is also another room (B) that is infinite in size in a different dimension (2-A) and also has subspaces (2-B).

Why would destroying room A affect a subspace in room B?

Lemme use this analogy.

There's a room (A) that is infinite in size (2-A). Said room contains other smaller subspaces.

There is also another room (B) that is infinite in size in a different dimension (2-A) and also has subspaces.

That's a bad analogy,since having multiple 2-A structures is still baseline unless proven otherwise.

2-B and 2-A work differently

Lemme use this analogy.

There's a room (A) that is infinite in size (2-A). Said room contains other smaller subspaces.

There is also another room (B) that is infinite in size in a different dimension (2-A) and also has subspaces.

Do you know that infinite in size is really different between 2-A and 3-A right???. 3-A mean infinite space, 2-A mean infinite amount of isolated timeline that inaccessible to each other without someone who has 2-C to 2-A range???. Your analogy doesn't work, and stop inventing things to suit your narrative

That's a bad analogy,since having multiple 2-A structures is still baseline unless proven otherwise.

2-B and 2-A work differently
Its still baseline but it doesn't mean completely destroying one space affects objects that exist in a separate one hence why inter dimensional range is needed.

With 2A + inter dimensional range you can nuke both rooms at the same time.

Its still baseline but it doesn't mean completely destroying one space affects objects that exist in a separate one hence why interested dimensional range is needed.

With 2A + inter dimensional range you can nuke both rooms at the same time.
That's assuming both structures are 2-A in size.

Your analogy works only if the two beings have the same range. With an infinite difference it doesn't work.

I'd recommend you to ask Ultima Reality about this. He can explain it better.

Do you know that infinite in size is really different between 2-A and 3-A right???. 3-A mean infinite space, 2-A mean infinite amount of isolated timeline that inaccessible to each other without someone who has 2-C to 2-A range???. Your analogy doesn't work, and stop inventing things to suit your narrative
I'm not inventing anything. Even if imaginary space is only low 2-C, if that low 2-C exists in a dimension separated from another 2-A space then you can't reach it.

Gone from the thread to swim and ...i get back to this..huh.
1- Goku has 2-A range which is indefinitely higher than 2-B range. So yes goku can and will effect imaginary space. Lets not forget that goku summons have higher than baseline 2-A range....so Imaginary space gets cucked^2.
2- DBH info type 2 should be similer to Slime's CM1, since it is fundamental and effecting reality doesn't effect these info. Plus, DBH power null can null 4-D layered info so....Slime gets nulled.
3- DD+ other passive stamina reducinh hax + Energy reducing hax means that the moment the fight starts, Slime would be in the worst possible situation ever. He will be either constantly in a bare minimum staining state, or just night instantly get cucked to 0 stamina. Which he has no answer for.
4- Any ability, effect or hax that will come in contact to goku [or his summons that have The KS] Will instantly, automatically and passively be nulled.
5- Goku doesnt need to kill Slime to win, he just needs To DD, Seal and bfr. Which are all viable options.

I was told that this thread has turned too toxic to continue. Should I close it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back