• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

As we already have this evaluted in the explanations of Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken page, this shouldnt be controversial.

True Dragons are spiritual lifeforms:
"(Hmm. Actually, I don’t need a core… the secret you ask? Because I'm a “Perfect Individual”. A special being.
As I’m a spiritual life-form, I have no fixation to physical body. This physical body was only a response to the belief of the surroundings.)"
~ Chapter 4

True Dragons exist only as souls:
"And, there are monsters who live with only a soul. That kind of being, however, is inferior to the rest.
But, even if it is but a soul, should it obtain some level of intelligence, it will be recognized as a monster.
These are what the world knows as the four dragons, the highest form of being.
~ Chapter 66

''Incorporeal (or Non-Corporeal) beings are those who have no true physical form. Though they may have physical avatars or bodies, but their true essence exists non-physically, whether as a soul, as energy, or as an abstract concept.''

So, True Dragons should have Incorporeality

Last edited:
Yeah, this is really simple, as the profiles already mentions that spiritual lifeforms lacks a true physical body

Yeah, this is really simple, as the profiles already mentions that spiritual lifeforms lacks a true physical body
Exactly, this is very obvious as well as simple, it will not become controversial, you just have to wait for more people to agree.

Also, about Rimuru, which key should I give it? Pseudo True-Dragon or EoS? because Pseudo-True Dragon is not really a complete true dragon, i am not sure if that its applicable

Also, about Rimuru, which key should I give it? Pseudo True-Dragon or EoS? because Pseudo-True Dragon is not really a complete true dragon, i am not sure if that its applicable
It's already stated that Rimuru has all abilities of a true dragon so the naming would not change much; likewise, the true dragon ability scaling is already accepted on Rimuru's profile; hence, the changes would be applicable. It would be Rimuru's second to the last key.

Sure, the changes can be added.

ty, i would need this profile unlocked
Rimuru
And this as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back