• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rider Medb Grail Key Addition and Solomon Revisions

I didnt realise we had a Medb profile. Its missing a key for her with the grail. I was looking through my imgur to find a scan for the I/O project and found this . I forgot I had saved these scans from a while ago. Relatively Minor thing but it is indeed powerful.

She can summon 28 Demon God Pillars using the grail, and also gets general grail abilities, such as Wish Granting and Power Nullification. They are about Island level I believe, since Arjuna had to sacrafice his life to take them all out with his Noble Phantasm, which is comparable to Karna's. Obviously if his normal Noble Phantasm was able to kill them, he wouldn't have needed to give up his own life to do it. The weakest are Mountain level, however, since they can take on multiple servants at once.

I just noticed that Solomo has his Demon God Pillars at only Mountain, so they should probably be upgraded. That, or Karna and Arjuna need to be downgraded.

At this point, basically the only important part of this is the summoning and grail keys. The other stuff is outdated

Sounds fine.

Demon God Pillars were fused together in that context, to become more powerful.

That makes sense to me. Her lower summons should be like small city level right? Since they can keep up with servants in large hordes.

What other powers are inherent to the grail by the way? I know that resistance bypass is another that comes to mind

I'll have to go back into the America chapter cutscenes to make sure all of this info is correct.

Arjuna only sacrificed himself because he wanted to see how Karna felt if I recall correctly.

Alright. The ending is when most of this happens, I hope you find what you look for

I don't remember that, but if it is true, then the profile should he changed

Is this about Solomon's temple or something?

Roman was talking anout it and all during the prologue for the final singularity.

I actually have screenshots taken of it but the way it's said sounds unsure to me...well somewhat.

It may just be a pocket reality feat but then again there's a ton of stars in the background of the map.

Ah there's actually a summary translation of the events in Solomon about it that's on pastebin.

By that I mean it only tells here and there but it's supposed to be a full TL of it according to reddits story compilations of FGO's events.

Okay I might as well just post it.

Again this is a translation summary of the entire Solomon temple event but it's basically what I've seen of it from the images I took...well most of it but oh well:

"Da Vinci takes over the briefing. There are three things to be done: invasion of the enemy fortress, defeating the King of Magic, and retreating from enemy territory alive.

She explains the structure of the singularity to you. It's like a small world of its own, a conceptual universe. If Chaldeas is a miniature replica of the Earth, the enemy's singularity is like a miniature replica of the universe.

>Da Vinci: Well, though we say universe, there's no other heavenly bodies in there. On a scale of a human it'd be considered the size of a cell.

She tells you that there is a single life in this universe, but it'd be best to leave it be. Immeasurable magical power is swirling at the center of the singularity, which is unmistakably the throne of the King of Magic. That throne is your destination, and she explains that you'll have to destroy the surrounding bases to open the way. Once you're in, you just have to defeat the now naked king and then make your way out on foot - Rayshifting can only be done at the contact point between Chaldea and the singularity, so you'll have to run back to the entrance.

Then Roman summarizes the battle plans once more for you: infiltrate the singularity, destroy the seven bases, assault the throne at the center, defeat Solomon, and then withdraw from the collapsing throne to the extraction point.

He further explains the nature of the singularity: it is similar in a way to the Great Holy Grail in Fuyuki. a single mage's Magic Circuits were extracted and turned into the foundation of the system. The microcosm of the human body is transformed into an actual universe. This singularity is similar - a microcosm created from a certain magician's Magic Circuit. Roman calls it a reality marble that can exist beyond the time axis."

I'm unsure about that. Sounds like pocket dimension since it's just like a single cell on a human body, so if I understand correctly, this is just a single "cell" of the universe. I try to find Japanese scan of this thing.

That's kinda the point of Reality Marbles in Nasuverse or so I read. They're like Dies Iraes Hadou Briahs or some other series where it projects your inner world out into the real world.

There is also one statement Da Vinci said where after Goetia's defeat thanks to Roman's sacrifice that the Temple would collapse with the force of a supernova or something. Totally forgot what the pastebin wrote of it as.

If you're able to get a JP scan of the Temple, that'd be much helpful.

Well, english servers will get on that in a few days, but yes. Translations on pastebins reveal that with the death of Goetia, the lightbands will run wild in an explosion equivalent to a supernova.

With Goetia gone, Da Vinci finally manages to reach you from Chaldea. She's glad that you're okay, but there is no time to celebrate your victory. With the collapse of the temple, the light bands are becoming unstable. Now that Goetia is no more, the magical energy that binds the light bands together is gone. The rings will lose their shape and return to their original state---

Da Vinci: It will diffuse and spread, as mana that fills the atmosphere. When that happens there will be no trace of this territory left. It'll become an explosion just like a supernova! Before that happens, you must return to Chaldea!

Okay. What is the consensus here so far?

People seemed to have no issue with the Medb stuff, but were more focussed on the potential country level upgrade to Demon God Pillars. However, new info that has come to attention has dismissed that part. The Medb part was never contested

Back