• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
BigSmoke4269 said:
Thanos killed half the universe with a snap. Imagine how little effort it would take for him to kill one person.
Still a snap. Russo brothers said, I believe, that he need to do a snap, to use all of the stones. At best, he can do it via clenching his fist. Anyway, not voting right now, but if I would, it would be for Eficiente reasons.+-

I'm voting Rick for the reasons I stated above, as long as Project Phoenix doesn't turn this into a stomp.

Yeah but then, Rick just respawns literally. The moment Rick gets prep time Rick is more prepared compared to Thanos on what he does. Even on the case of prep time/prior knowledge, the one who gains the massive advantage is Rick

I mean, even if Thanos snaps, doesn't it take a few seconds to get fully dusted? Would rick go for his more lethal hax if he realized he's dying?

That's what concerns me the most. The dusting process kills at different speeds and/or time while Rick's only need contact.

The best Thanos could pull of is an incon if he snaps at the same time. Both would die because Rick has a little time to use his tech.

If he tries to bubble the watch, Rick would use something else. It's not like he has no options.

But Phoenix Protocol makes me think this is a stomp. Rick would come back anyway.

When has Thanos ever used soul manip to incap? The best you can go for is his reality warp stuff where he turns some people into slinkies or stones, but he never uses that in his fight with Thor or anyone. His go-to was to just attack.

And if it's someone against Rick, chances are he won't get any second chances to pull it off. Rick might transmute him first

The best you can argue is that he can hit Strange when he did that... .strange thing.

Btw, why are you assuming that rick will use something that he clearly dislikes due to one instance he did it in a non combat situation, yes, you may say that it is a life and death scenario, but he would likely use something else in his arsenal instead of time stop

If we assume he uses the reality stone to transmute, he just transmutes rick. If he removes what rick has with him, than he just goes and transmutes or petrifies rick

Why is transmutation not counted as death anyways? Do rocks live or something? By all means his vital sigs would be gone.

Only thing that could go wrong is him ressurecting in a universe with weird inhabitants but I do not think outside factors can be counted in this fight, like getting killed by some random soldier totally unrelated to this fight. Even then, I do not think he would be gone long enough for this to even be counted as a BFR win or anything.

Because Thanos is someone who literally has those shiny stones that control the mind, soul, space, time, and power? I would think that with that plus the death crystals he would see the obvious,

AbcMac23 said:
That'll take a while for Rick to come back
AbcMac23 said:
Are we assuming that everything will go smoothly when he gets resurrected?
If you read his profile you may notice that you aren't accounting for anything others shouldn't, instead just being redundant as Rick would eventually come back within the required time.

Whether or not it's in character Rick would respawn anyway and as Efficiente said, won't take too long

Not to mention Team Thanos is assuming he would go for reality warp right away

Dunno if it's still counting, but OP took one of the first comments as a vote when there's no reason as it's a joke.

Do MCU stones work outside of its original universe? If not, Rick could either BFR Thanos, or fight him without working stones, which I say he wins either way, as MCU Thanos is Moon level when wanked and Rick is solar system level with a single bomb.

I'm voting Rick.

MilesTheMorales1 said:
Do MCU stones work outside of its original universe? If not, Rick could either BFR Thanos, or fight him without working stones, which I say he wins either way, as MCU Thanos is Moon level when wanked and Rick is solar system level with a single bomb.
I'm voting Rick.
^ Rick has gadgets up to 5-A

I have read that MCU stones work outside of its original universe.

And Complete Infinity Gauntlet Thanos would not even be 5-A if Complete Infinity Gauntlet does not work outside of its original universe.

Back