• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Oay, Grace ended before Miles voted so we need to decide we count the first 'vote' or not to see if this is inconclusive or Rick's victory.

It's up to you.

Stormbreaker is listed as a high 6-B weapon, and it was able to decapitate thanos. Rick's portal gun should have no problem cutting him in half with it.

Still voting for Rick.

Thanos snaps is also pretty vague. As it was explained later, Rick also has wincons as fast as Thanos.

MilesTheMorales1 said:
Stormbreaker is listed as a high 6-B weapon, and it was able to decapitate thanos. Rick's portal gun should have no problem cutting him in half with it.
Still voting for Rick.
Stormbreaker could kill Thanos because Stormbreaker was designed to kill Complete IG Thanos. Rick's portal gun should not scale to that "specific" axe. Just my two cents.

The Calaca said:
Thanos snaps is also pretty vague. As it was explained later, Rick also has wincons as fast as Thanos.
Agreed. But it still bothers me, what win conditions does Thanos have? Reality stone?

But yeah, I vote to add it as Rick' victory, unless its a stomp.

Grace is over one hour ago. Votes from that point onwards don't count.

That's why we need to see what are the votes based on, because I find a lot of votes really bad.

Counting votes

Rick Sanchez - 9

Tots Real, Ciruno Fortes, Eficiente, The Calaca, EmperorRorepme, MrKerf, TheMonsterOfTheAbyss, Phoenks, MilesTheMorales1

Thanos (Marvel Cinematic Universe) - 10

TheArsenal1212, Christian Higdon, Agletonwiki, GoCommitDi, I'm Blue daba dee daba die, NathanN36, The Popular Loser, AbcMac23, BigSmoke4269, Jasonsith

Thunder McQueen (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure) - 0

So... janitor cleaning up the mess as another janitor matchup?

Thanos can't bypass Phoenix Protocol tho. Every vote based on Thanos GG is moot based on that.

Not like Rick wouldn't try something else if Thanos turn his device into bubble.

Rick Sanchez - 10

Tots Real, Ciruno Fortes, Eficiente, The Calaca, EmperorRorepme, MrKerf, TheMonsterOfTheAbyss, Phoenks, MilesTheMorales1, TheQuirkyBoy

Thanos (Marvel Cinematic Universe) - 10

TheArsenal1212, Christian Higdon, Agletonwiki, GoCommitDi, I'm Blue daba dee daba die, NathanN36, The Popular Loser, AbcMac23, BigSmoke4269, Jasonsith

Thunder McQueen (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure) - 0

So... grace period well over. I believe a janitor should clean up and add as another janitor match. Else discussions get worse and bcrats may nuke/ban this matchup.

Is anyone on each side trying to list all win cons for each side?

It is like both sides have kept raising new win cons before FRA locomotives run.

Both sides have win cons, both sides are 10 : 10. I see a typical inconclusive match.

We have to discount invalid wincons tho.

Thanos snapping is useless since:

• Rick has wincons as fast if not faster.
  • Phoenix Protocol.
If Thanos snaps before Rick stops time or some shit like that, he'll come back with a different approach, while Thanos has no way of knowing Rick is alive in another universe, planning his doom.

The Calaca said:
We have to discount invalid wincons tho.
Thanos snapping is useless since:

• Rick has wincons as fast if not faster.
  • Phoenix Protocol.
If Thanos snaps before Rick stops time or some shit like that, he'll come back with a different approach, while Thanos has no way of knowing Rick is alive in another universe, planning his doom.
A thanos snap doesn't kill instantly anyway. Even if he snaps, Rick can still do his timestop, whether he dies during the stop or not is iffy, but either way, he's coming back due to death hax.

Rick FRA. Thanos votes are pretty damn invalid.

Who is the smartest mortal in this wiki? (Not including nigh-omniscience and that stuff)

Grace ended hours ago but people keep voting, OP doesn't acknowledge that some votes are flawed and nobodyseems to care.

I'd honestly close this and do a redux to restart with what we know.

One last question:

Is this a decisive win or stomp in Rick's favour? (with simlified reasons thanks)

If a decisive win, then I or somebody else will add to here once the clock is over (or deemed over by The Calaca).

If stomp, some admin or bcrat lock this already.

Back