• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rick Sanchez vs. Dragon Ball Gauntlet

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Rick has a day of prep time, and all of his gadgets. For Dragon Ball, two people at a time up until Monaca, where it becomes one at a time. 3 rounds

Round 1: Gauntlet; In Character

Round 2: Gauntlet; Bloodlust

Round 3: Everyone at Bulma's Birthday Party and Frieza and SPC
Rick-and-morty
Dragon Ball Z Movie 15 Fukkatsu no F (Sub) Movie - Watch Dragon Ball Z Movie 15 Fukkatsu no F (Sub) Movie online in high quality.MP4 snapshot 01.25.37 -2015.12.01 01.30.19-
at once; In character

Round 1: Rick stomps with no regard for anyone's life

Round 2: Rick stomps with no regard for anyone's life

Round 3: Rick stomps with no regard for anyone's life

The guy fools around with technology from the 4th dimension and creates infinite universes just to power his spaceship. Not to mention he's got quite a few durability ignoring weapons and way too many hax for anyone in the verse to handle.

That sentence was hilarious! Really made me laugh out loud. I agree too, but I just want other's opinions. This is a thread I've been meaning to make for a while.

The real cal howard said:
That sentence was hilarious! Really made me laugh out loud. I agree too, but I just want other's opinions. This is a thread I've been meaning to make for a while.
The funny thing is I was actually thinking this would be an interesting crossover, too.

But yeah, I've stated my opinion. Mr. Bulldops gets Schwifty on the verse.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
The funny thing is I was actually thinking this would be an interesting crossover, too.
But yeah, I've stated my opinion. Mr. Bulldops gets Schwifty on the verse.
Tears of laughter are legit rolling down my face.

This is how I could see round 2's day of prep going: (NOTE: all of this is how I envision Rick thinking. None of this is my thoughts at all)

Morty walks into the garage and see's Rick fumbling with some machines

Rick: Yeah. Let's see how strong you really are, you little f***s. Wuba luba dub dub!

Morty: What are you doing, Rick?

Rick: I'm about to f*** up the Dragon Ball universe. That's what.

Morty: B-but why Rick? Goku's like... a hero and stuff.

Rick: Why? Because they're WANKED, Morty! And some of that new s***'s just fanning the flames. Would you like it if you saw Brad being more popular than you? I mean, he is, but would do you like seeing that every day? If you saw Jessica giving Brad the time of his life. And you were just expected to like watching that? Yeah, well, Dragon Ball is my Brad. Plus it takes up our time on adult swim, *burp* Mortyyy.

Morty:...Make sure none survive.

Rick: I'll purge them right to Mr. Needful

This is how I could see round 2's day of prep going: (NOTE: all of this is how I envision Rick thinking. None of this is my thoughts at all)

Rick: Yeah. Let's see how strong you really are, you little f***s. Wuba luba dub dub!

Rick: Why? Because they're WANKED, Morty! And some of that new s***'s just fanning the flames. Would you like it if you saw Brad being more popular than you? I mean, he is, but would do you like seeing that every day? If you saw Jessica giving Brad the time of his life. And you were just expected to like watching that? Yeah, well, Dragon Ball is my Brad. Plus it takes up our time on adult swim, *burp* Mortyyy.

Rick: *stumbles into Morty's room at night, dropping a couple of dragon balls* M-morty w-w-wake up M-*burp*Morty!

Morty: O-Oh jeez w-what's like...goin' on, Rick?

Rick: L-listen to me Morty! I-I was just over in that Dr-*uurrrp*Dragon Ball dimension, Morty! Gotta lot of wiiiierd stuff there, Morty. F-first they got all upset when I shot this bald dwarf with a particle beam, t-th*eerp*en I had to fight this reeeeaaaally fat pink man in an o-oversized diaper, and I think at some point along the way I killed mime...I-It was just ridiculous, Morty.

Morty: W-wow Rick that uh...s-sounds like quite the ad-

Rick: *grabs Morty by the shoulders* That's not the point, Morty! T-th*eeeerrp*ere was this giant slug man, and he had s-seven balls, Morty! B-balls that grant wishes, Morty! D-d-do you like...do you even realize how much we could make off of those?! C'mon Morty we gotta g-go!

Morty: Wait w-what?

Rick: H-his balls, Morty! H-h*heeerp*elp me steal the slug man's balls!

Rick: *stumbles into Morty's room at night, dropping a couple of dragon balls* M-morty w-w-wake up M-*burp*Morty!
Morty: O-Oh jeez w-what's like...goin' on, Rick?

Rick: L-listen to me Morty! I-I was just over in that Dr-*uurrrp*Dragon Ball dimension, Morty! Gotta lot of wiiiierd stuff there, Morty. F-first they got all upset when I shot this bald dwarf with a particle beam, t-th*eerp*en I had to fight this reeeeaaaally fat pink man in an o-oversized diaper, and I think at some point along the way I killed mime...I-It was just ridiculous, Morty.

Morty: W-wow Rick that uh...s-sounds like quite the ad-

Rick: *grabs Morty by the shoulders* That's not the point, Morty! T-th*eeeerrp*ere was this giant slug man, and he had s-seven balls, Morty! B-balls that grant wishes, Morty! D-d-do you like...do you even realize how much we could make off of those?! C'mon Morty we gotta g-go!

Morty: Wait w-what?

Rick: H-his balls, Morty! H-h*heeerp*elp me steal the slug man's balls!
Rick after collecting the Dragon Balls:

Rick: Yo. Shenron. Wake the f*** up!

Shenron appears

Shenron: I am the eternal dragon. How do you know my name?

Rick: I tortured the tiny slug man for all the information about you. Then I threw him in another dimension. Loophole to keeping you alive.

Shenron: Dende? Unfortunately, I must grant your wish, so speak it.

Rick: I wish for infinite wishes! Don't know why no one has done that yet. I mean, seeing how you were still asleep and all.

Shenron: That is not in my power.

Rick: Of course it's not. Well then I wish for like, nine. And by that, I mean nine more. Don't bulls*** me out of my ninth wish and say that wish reduced it to 8.

Shenron: Very well.

Rick: Okay. First I wish for my idiot son in law to get a job.

Morty: Come on Rick... Don't talk about my father like that.

Rick: Shut up, M-urp-orty. Second, I want you to bring me all the dragon *burp* balls on Namek. And make it snappy.

Shenron: Fine.

The Namekian Dragon Balls appear out of the sky

Rick: Morty. Put these in the ship. Oh, and Shenlong? You can go back to sleep now.

Morty: What? But why? You have this wish granting dragon in front of you. You could wish for that time machine you always wanted.

Rick: Just shut up, Morty! I know what I-urp-m doing! I'm raising the wishes to raise up the prices! Once we sell those bad boys, we'd have enough for all Ricks and Morties to spend a lifetime at Blips and Chitz! And I know what you're getting at. Give the boy his girl when he gets home.

Shenron: Your wish is my command.

Morty: Jessica? Gee, thanks Rick.

Rick: Just don't make me have to ditch our universe again. Oh. Hold up, dawg. Before it's too late. One more wish. You're gonna love it.

Shenron: Continue...

Rick: I wish for GT to be the main continuity. Now sleep!

Rick and Morty gather all 14 dragon balls, enter the ship, and leave the dimension.

Derpmaster9000 said:
Considering the fact that dragon god zarama and the super dragon may actually be omnipotent rick may be ****** here
Not in vs threads, featless chars don't do much

Derpmaster9000 said:
Considering the fact that dragon god zarama and the super dragon may actually be omnipotent rick may be ****** here
Even being stated to be omnipotent in Dragon Ball would make him like 2-A, at max. Statements of omnipotence don't mean anything if there's nothing to actually back them up.

Derpmaster9000 said:
Derpmaster9000 said:
Even being stated to be omnipotent in Dragon Ball would make him like 2-A, at max. Statements of omnipotence don't mean anything if there's nothing to actually back them up.
Understood now all we have to do is wait for confirmation that they are omnipotent and we're set. Please note I am not talking about the thread just in general

Dbz easily, Rick's too slow, he would have been killed by supernova if not for the party they rose into while she was strangling him to death. He also basically lost to the president in his universe in a fight, taking the guys who are all mfl, goku literally crossed the universe in an instant to save gohan from getting killed by frieza

Is there a particularly good reason why you're necroing a thread from almost two years ago?

Morgadc my man you just bumped a nigh-two year old thread. This thing was forgotten about a longgg time ago.

Back