• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rick Sanchez vs. Doctor Strange (Rematch)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Battle between Science and Magic! (once more)

Rick has prep time

Strange in base form

In character

Location: An alternate dimension between Earth C137 and Earth 616

Winner via KO, BFR, Incapacitation, or Death

Who wins and why?

Rick 2
"So, in conclusion, you're both equally mercurial, overly sensitive, clingy, hysterical bird-brain homunculi. And I honestly can't even tell the two of you apart half the time because I don't go by height or age, I go by amount of pain in my ass—which makes you both identical. All right, everything resolved? Everybody nice and certain about their position in my world?"

VS.
Doctor Strange
The Sorcerer Supreme!

Rick knows strange is a doctor turned sorcerer and what items he possess, like the eye of agamotto, cloak of levitation etc

Strange can to astral plane, how good is Rick's resistance to telepathy? Strange has beaten Moondragon who stomped Professor X in tp

LoyalservantofInti said:
Astral plane just sounds like multi universal, not multiversal+. Rick could counter the devils magic who has ridiculous mind control.
I am not talking about litertal dimension, strange can fight as a soul without his body. He can use all of his powers as a soul

I am not talking about litertal dimension, strange can fight as a soul without his body. He can use all of his powers as a soul

Oh thanks for the information and I can say that Rick can find a way to beat Strange

Does Rick have any resistance to soul attacks? Strange can rip out souls '''''and '''''send the soul back in time

BTW, the biggest update strange got was power nullification and absorption. Strange has beaten sHuman gorath by absorbing SHuman's power completely (SHuman was stronger than him when fight began) then killed him. Strange was Low 2-C when he fought SHuman (who was 2-C)

Yeah but that required massive prep. You gave rick prep time in this match and strange no prep time. Rick could counter the devil's magic, including MANY things that could torment a persons soul for eternity.

LoyalservantofInti said:
Yeah but that required massive prep. You gave rick prep time in this match and strange no prep time. Rick could counter the devil's magic, including MANY things that could torment a persons soul for eternity.
Huh? What prep? Strange just fought Arioch before fighting SHuman. He didn't even get a break

Bump, does rick have any counter to power absorption? Strange has absorbed powers from a non-corporeal 2-C being

Power absorption that only works on supernatural entities. Rick relies on technology. And you never pointed out how strange can bridge the massive gap in range.

Well I'm not interested to vote but it's at one time for a split seconds Doctor Strange manage to hold its own against adam warlock when he has the infinity gauntlet? and force him to use the power gem because the mind gem is not strong enough to mind hax Strange? I think thats should be mentioned as one of his feats.

Not Jim Sterling said:
Well I'm not interested to vote but it's at one time for a split seconds Doctor Strange manage to hold its own against adam warlock when he has the infinity gauntlet? and force him to use the power gem because the mind gem is not strong enough to mind hax Strange? I think thats should be mentioned as one of his feats.
Strange could win easily with TP, yes given he's > moondragon who's > professor X

I vote Strange. Rick is impressive on his own, but I personally think he is outclassed. Stranges magical arsenal, hax and feats are far more impressive then Ricks and unlike Rick his powers are kinda beyond the laws on physic, which still aply to Rick (As seen in a Rickle in time). Rick can create some pretty impressive stuff with prep time but all of his inventions are still kinda opperate under the laws of physics while Strange is basically a damn powerful reality warper (and even Rick cant invent something against reality warping), which makes Ricks technology obsolete.

And dont tell me Rick could negate Stranges magic. He only negated some "vodoo crap magic" based on objects on a very small scale, but never mystical forces on a cosmic scale like Strange powers.

Strange doesn't just warp reality, he can make his own reality (null space) where laws of phsyics (such as gravity, vector, magnitude such as length) are altered or completley opposite

Not Jim Sterling said:
Warlock was holding back.

@Loyalservantoflnti

He is still capable of fighting and defeating cosmic entities. The greatest enemy Rick ever faced was the galactic goverment and kinda himself. And you have to agree that the first one is far more impressive.

That's just the TV show though. In the comics he has more feats. Furthermore, it was stated that ricks abilities depend entirely on how much he cares about winning. If he views strange as a major threat, his prep will be boosted further. Combine this with Rick having higher range strange can't reach.

Doctor Strange can travel throught time, dimensions and universes easily, and SHuman Gorath's range advantage didn't help SHuman even a bit

It just means Rick can shoot from a longer distance, which isn't going to catch Strange offguard. Range doesn't boost your speed or AP.

It does mean strange has no method of catching Rick though. Rick can hide millions of universes away and snipe at strange until he dies. It will be hard to kill strange, but strange has no way to make up for the gal in range.

Imagine if I was fighting you IRL, but you got a gun that could shoot 10 feet, and I got a gun that could shoot infinite feet. It might not do any more damage, but I can just shoot you from infinitely far away and you can't fight back.

Does Rick teleport away from enemies in character? Since he won't be fighting a million universes away at the beginning of the fight. Strange can put him in coma as soon as fight starts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back