• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rick and Morty: 5D Rick?

Nah I’m kidding, kinda. This is just a cosmology upgrade

AIL4fc_lP-8YH9vCQ9RPeUYCH3djRPiRvNmyF6S329Za6eisEkOfXL7E-zGiIGg21vuHGqa84JoOw1fmQvptWn_QXZx2oCYWJJ1X49wCEl3Hb6sZWCquSr8=s1600

It’s stated that this crystal can be used to see infinitely into spacial dimensions (plural) we cannot see. Which afaik, an infinite spacial dimension is considered enough for qualitative/quantitative superiority whatever term you wanna use idc.

Just a cosmology upgrade, and the scan is from: Rick and Morty Deluxe Edition #TPB 8 (Part 2)

Agree: @ProfectusInfinity (possibly 6D as well) @LuffyRuffy46307 @Qawsedf234 @Arnoldstone18 @Firestorm808 @Quantu

Disagree: @Rockysbalboa

Neutral: @Swordsaint456

Last edited:
All right.
  • For one thing, the text refers to spatial dimensions, so we know these extra dimensions don’t encompass the 4th dimension of time.
  • For another thing, the text describes spatial dimensions plural, so you could argue this would introduce 2 extra dimensions beyond space-time, so significantly 6-D?
Put me in agree overall.
I put 5D because it could refer to a 4th spacial dimension as well, but 6D isn’t out of the question, but I need more people

Nah I’m kidding, kinda. This is just a cosmology upgrade

AIL4fc_lP-8YH9vCQ9RPeUYCH3djRPiRvNmyF6S329Za6eisEkOfXL7E-zGiIGg21vuHGqa84JoOw1fmQvptWn_QXZx2oCYWJJ1X49wCEl3Hb6sZWCquSr8=s1600

It’s stated that this crystal can be used to see infinitely into spacial dimensions (plural) we cannot see. Which afaik, an infinite spacial dimension is considered enough for qualitative/quantitative superiority whatever term you wanna use idc.

Dude, this crystal that Rick C-132 is talking about does not prove in any way that it functions as an additional spatial dimension. Since Rick is not omniscent, we need additional evidence to know that any statement he says is one hundred percent true. Let's say that Rick is right anyway, in this case, it would be an outlier for him to even hold this stone in his hand where these extra spatial dimensions extend infinitely without using anything additional because Rick is 3 dimensional by nature. It would be complete nonsense for him to perceive the 4th dimension without something additional, which we call an outlier, in short, the additional spatial dimension accuracy of this stone is not certain and even if it were, it would be an outlier

Instead of such unnecessary things, do not open unnecessary things instead of the important Rick and morty verse upgrade that I opened and kept waiting for 1 month because there is already an OP in progress , I'm leaving the important revision I opened for rick and morty here and let's get the admins there together

Dude, this crystal that Rick C-132 is talking about does not prove in any way that it functions as an additional spatial dimension. Since Rick is not omniscent, we need additional evidence to know that any statement he says is one hundred percent true. Let's say that Rick is right anyway, in this case, it would be an outlier for him to even hold this stone in his hand where these extra spatial dimensions extend infinitely without using anything additional because Rick is 3 dimensional by nature. It would be complete nonsense for him to perceive the 4th dimension without something additional, which we call an outlier, in short, the additional spatial dimension accuracy of this stone is not certain and even if it were, it would be an outlier
the stone is stated to have an extra dimension tho, it just can’t be viewed without cybernetics
Instead of such unnecessary things, do not open unnecessary things instead of the important Rick and morty verse upgrade that I opened and kept waiting for 1 month because there is already an OP in progress , I'm leaving the important revision I opened for rick and morty here and let's get the admins there together
That is for stats, this is for cosmology. I even said that it’s not intended for a character upgrade. Did you read the thread?

Last edited:
the stone is stated to have an extra dimension tho, it just can’t be viewed without cybernetics

That is for stats, this is for cosmology. I even said that it’s not intended for a character upgrade. Did you read the thread?
Dude, seriously, if we are talking about a higher dimension, it should be the size of the observable universe and that space should be really big.

For example, a universe with aleph 1 dimension is 5D, but you're already making a mistake by trying to give it more than that. Just because Rick can see the extra dimension doesn't mean he can touch or hold that higher dimensional thing, like I said it has to be at least as big as the observable universe and for the extra spatial dimension you need extra axis evidence and I still said what Rick said is not true at least not until there is conclusive proof of it and you ignored it.

Dude, seriously, if we are talking about a higher dimension, it should be the size of the observable universe and that space should be really big.
"Extends infinitely into spacial dimensions that we cannot see" It's stated these spacial dimensions are infinite, just that we cannot see it. Which is enough to qualify for qualitative superiority
For example, a universe with aleph 1 dimension is 5D, but you're already making a mistake by trying to give it more than that. Just because Rick can see the extra dimension doesn't mean he can touch or hold that higher dimensional thing,
Never claimed that, when did I say rick scales? Please stop strawmanning me
like I said it has to be at least as big as the observable universe and for the extra spatial dimension you need extra axis evidence and I still said what Rick said is not true at least not until there is conclusive proof of it and you ignored it.
It states it extends infinitely into other spacial dimensions we cannot see, which qualifies for the tiering system, logically the part rick is holding to is only the 3 dimensional part of the gem, with the other dimensions being invisible

Please try to keep things as respectful as possible, I don't think it's unnecessary.

"Extends infinitely into spacial dimensions that we cannot see" It's stated these spacial dimensions are infinite, just that we cannot see it. Which is enough to qualify for qualitative superiority

Never claimed that, when did I say rick scales? Please stop strawmanning me

It states it extends infinitely into other spacial dimensions we cannot see, which qualifies for the tiering system, logically the part rick is holding to is only the 3 dimensional part of the gem, with the other dimensions being invisible
Dude, you are still doing circular reasoning by defending the same argument to me in a different way and attacking other points of my argument, I would appreciate it if you stop coming back.

"It extends infinitely into spatial dimensions that we cannot see" does not mean that it is extra dimensional, look nothing Rick says is true, we need additional evidence to verify it, also this stone is said to extend into extra dimensions, do you know what hyperbole is?

As a general rule, if a claim is made that is completely outside of everything that has been shown so far in the universe in question (for example, if someone claims to be a planet hunter in a verse where the strongest skill is city destruction), it is most likely exaggeration.

Apart from that, with or without character scaling, it would be a complete contradiction for Rick to be holding that supposedly extra-dimensional stone. Because let's say the stone is high-dimensional, in which case it would have to be at least the size of the observable universe, but even if we ignore the fact that it doesn't meet that, the fact that this extra spatial dimensional statement that Rick made, that the stone doesn't meet the required 5D in our current system

What we call qualitative transcendence is when one object is infinitely greater than another object beyond countable infinity. By the logic of the OP opened by Ultiman, this requires R>F, but this is not the case. You say that both quantitative and qualitative transcendence can exist or satisfy this, but if one of them is refuted, your argument is already refuted. If you don't accept it, it doesn't meet the requirements of quantitative transcendence because the only thing that makes dimensional sense here is Rick's words, which are not true. In conclusion, this scale is not usable in terms of cosmology, let's not waste our time and look at more important issues, and I'm sure the administrators reading this will agree with me.

Dude, you are still doing circular reasoning by defending the same argument to me in a different way and attacking other points of my argument, I would appreciate it if you stop coming back.

"It extends infinitely into spatial dimensions that we cannot see" does not mean that it is extra dimensional, look nothing Rick says is true, we need additional evidence to verify it, also this stone is said to extend into extra dimensions, do you know what hyperbole is?

As a general rule, if a claim is made that is completely outside of everything that has been shown so far in the universe in question (for example, if someone claims to be a planet hunter in a verse where the strongest skill is city destruction), it is most likely exaggeration.

Apart from that, with or without character scaling, it would be a complete contradiction for Rick to be holding that supposedly extra-dimensional stone. Because let's say the stone is high-dimensional, in which case it would have to be at least the size of the observable universe, but even if we ignore the fact that it doesn't meet that, the fact that this extra spatial dimensional statement that Rick made, that the stone doesn't meet the required 5D in our current system

What we call qualitative transcendence is when one object is infinitely greater than another object beyond countable infinity. By the logic of the OP opened by Ultiman, this requires R>F, but this is not the case. You say that both quantitative and qualitative transcendence can exist or satisfy this, but if one of them is refuted, your argument is already refuted. If you don't accept it, it doesn't meet the requirements of quantitative transcendence because the only thing that makes dimensional sense here is Rick's words, which are not true. In conclusion, this scale is not usable in terms of cosmology, let's not waste our time and look at more important issues, and I'm sure the administrators reading this will agree with me.
A lot of this comes off as incredulity if I'm gonna be honest.

1. None of this is hyperbole and what Rick says is quite literal. Please prove how this is hyperbole instead of going "it just is" (and to be frank your usage of "general rule" cannot be more incorrect in this situation and is just your attempt to handwave something you dont like). The presented texts seem to be quite literal to me.

2. Rick is literally one of the most reliable guys you can get for statements like these

3. If he was holding it, he would seem to only be holding the 3 dimensional part of it and even then him holding it would just be a sort of outlier. Except this isn't the gem he is looking for and wasn't holding said gem but we know for a fact this gem exists and extends infinitely into imperceptible spatial dimensions. (also the point about it needing to be as big as observable universe is actually stupid considering WE CAN'T SEE HOW BIG IT ACTUALLY IS DUE IT EXTENDING INFINITELY IN THE UNSEEABLE SPATIAL DIMENSIONS)

4. Extending infinitely into spatial dimensions indeed makes those extra spatial dimensions infinite and sufficient enough for a tier. A requirement for dimensional tiering is in fact just having those extra spatial dimensions be infinite. There doesn't need to be things like "this spatial dimension is uncountably infinite greater than the last" as "the 4th and 5th spatial dimension is infinite" is as valid for tiers as the last statement

Last edited:
No, you kept strawmanning me and making points that had nothing to do with the thread,
Why can't we trust rick, he's the smartest guy in the universe, and was searching for the gem in the first place
But there isn't any evidence of hyperbole of exaggeration, it's quite literally meant to be taken at face value
Rick is holding the 3D portion of the stone because, as stated by Rick, the extra dimensions cannot be perceived. If the extra axis' are infinite, then it meets the requirement for the tiering system.
Idk what you're trying to argue, I am aware of the revision but it renames what we call qualitative superiority to quantitative superiority, and r>f + qualitative superiority becomes outer. This is just arguing against I used to call this superiority and isn't debunking the evidence of the superiority. And why can't we take Rick's words at face value, he has no reason to lie about this and he's the smartest person in the series, hell the guy immediately could tell it was fake by looking at it better, there isn't anything contradicting this either, since the dimensions are invisible without special technology and rick isn't shown, or stated to be interacting with these higher dimensions.

TLDR:
There is no evidence to support your claim of the infinite extra axis's stated to be infinite to be dismissed as mere hyperbole

Last edited:
Dude, this crystal that Rick C-132 is talking about does not prove in any way that it functions as an additional spatial dimension. Since Rick is not omniscent, we need additional evidence to know that any statement he says is one hundred percent true
this is pure copium, why would rick need to be omniscient to have knowledge on this? he's rick ******* sanchez the smartest man in the multiverse, he'd be the person to know about stuff like this

No, you kept strawmanning me and making points that had nothing to do with the thread,

Why can't we trust rick, he's the smartest guy in the universe, and was searching for the gem in the first place

But there isn't any evidence of hyperbole of exaggeration, it's quite literally meant to be taken at face value

Rick is holding the 3D portion of the stone because, as stated by Rick, the extra dimensions cannot be perceived. If the extra axis' are infinite, then it meets the requirement for the tiering system.

Idk what you're trying to argue, I am aware of the revision but it renames what we call qualitative superiority to quantitative superiority, and r>f + qualitative superiority becomes outer. This is just arguing against I used to call this superiority and isn't debunking the evidence of the superiority. And why can't we take Rick's words at face value, he has no reason to lie about this and he's the smartest person in the series, hell the guy immediately could tell it was fake by looking at it better, there isn't anything contradicting this either, since the dimensions are invisible without special technology and rick isn't shown, or stated to be interacting with these higher dimensions.

TLDR:
There is no evidence to support your claim of the infinite extra axis's stated to be infinite to be dismissed as mere hyperbole
Dude, you are seriously ignoring all my arguments and you are making a new fallacy by assuming that a word whose truth or falsity is not certain is a definite possibility, we call this argument from ignorance, and your one hundred percent defense of what Rick said leads to this fallacy.

In addition, even if I sent you an article to understand why this is an exaggeration, you still didn't understand it, you need to know what statements are to understand it.

You can take what Rick says as statements at most, but this is not a very reliable source, at least not at the level of the author, so it makes sense to say scenario 2.

It's funny to take this scale from a single word to an absurd level like 5D because we can't see the extra dimensions (rick can't see it and even though he needs cybernetics to see it, there is still not enough context for readers) so to put it in a nutshell, all we see is a stone and the idea that this stone is extra dimensional. I am explaining again why it is already hyperbole and if you continue to duck what I am saying you will do nothing but disgrace yourself anyway what we call hyperbole is when a word used or used in a verse is so many times higher than the achievements in a normal verse that it is inconsistent without any additional proof. Now if we look again Rick in that universe which is 4D there is a structure called Extra spatial dimension or 5D and the only source of this is the word. First of all, an aleph 1 dimensional structure allegedly inside a universe that is aleph 0 dimensional doesn't make sense because aleph 1 is the cardinality of the set of real numbers and each subset of it includes aleph 0 and the empty set so it must be infinitely larger but this is a contradiction and it is a complete ad hominem fallacy to ignore my arguments and claim that I am deceiving you even though I have told you so much and you have already ignored more than enough of my arguments by making 3 fallacies at this point

And in donttalkdt's talks about the gradations of spatial dimensions, he suggested that additional spatial dimensions should specify axes, and I exemplify this, although it is a different tragic comedy that you are so assertive without possibly knowing this.

We are defined as 3-dimensional, 1 axis back and forth, 1 axis left and right, 1 axis up and down, and the 4th dimension is considered time, and the rick and morty universe is like this. In order to claim a 5th dimension, it needs to be proven, and the easiest way to prove it is the W axis, and if I evaluate it with the example given by the faq part, the distance or space between 2 parallel timelines, we call this line 4. We call it a spatial dimension and if there is a cosmological proof of this, something can be handled as 5D. For example, in the GOW series as an example universe, this was l1c from the realm between realms in the GOW series and the same thing in the dragon Ball universe. So there is no such proof of extra dimensions and I have already told you how many fallacies you have to draw a definite possibility from a single word, which is really funny to me.

in conclusion this hyperbole has no certain truth value extra spatial dimensions are just words you have made so many fallacies I have refuted your arguments I have refreshed my arguments for you to understand

and why did you open this CRT if you don't know how to call the administrators?

A lot of this comes off as incredulity if I'm gonna be honest.

1. None of this is hyperbole and what Rick says is quite literal. Please prove how this is hyperbole instead of going "it just is" (and to be frank your usage of "general rule" cannot be more incorrect in this situation and is just your attempt to handwave something you dont like). The presented texts seem to be quite literal to me.

2. Rick is literally one of the most reliable guys you can get for statements like these

3. If he was holding it, he would seem to only be holding the 3 dimensional part of it and even then him holding it would just be a sort of outlier. Except this isn't the gem he is looking for and wasn't holding said gem but we know for a fact this gem exists and extends infinitely into imperceptible spatial dimensions. (also the point about it needing to be as big as observable universe is actually stupid considering WE CAN'T SEE HOW BIG IT ACTUALLY IS DUE IT EXTENDING INFINITELY IN THE UNSEEABLE SPATIAL DIMENSIONS)

4. Extending infinitely into spatial dimensions indeed makes those extra spatial dimensions infinite and sufficient enough for a tier. A requirement for dimensional tiering is in fact just having those extra spatial dimensions be infinite. There doesn't need to be things like "this spatial dimension is uncountably infinite greater than the last" as "the 4th and 5th spatial dimension is infinite" is as valid for tiers as the last statement
Dude, you are seriously ignoring all my arguments and you are making a new fallacy by assuming that a word whose truth or falsity is not certain is a definite possibility, we call this argument from ignorance, and your one hundred percent defense of what Rick said leads to this fallacy.

In addition, even if I sent you an article to understand why this is an exaggeration, you still didn't understand it, you need to know what statements are to understand it.

You can take what Rick says as statements at most, but this is not a very reliable source, at least not at the level of the author, so it makes sense to say scenario 2.

It's funny to take this scale from a single word to an absurd level like 5D because we can't see the extra dimensions (rick can't see it and even though he needs cybernetics to see it, there is still not enough context for readers) so to put it in a nutshell, all we see is a stone and the idea that this stone is extra dimensional. I am explaining again why it is already hyperbole and if you continue to duck what I am saying you will do nothing but disgrace yourself anyway what we call hyperbole is when a word used or used in a verse is so many times higher than the achievements in a normal verse that it is inconsistent without any additional proof. Now if we look again Rick in that universe which is 4D there is a structure called Extra spatial dimension or 5D and the only source of this is the word. First of all, an aleph 1 dimensional structure allegedly inside a universe that is aleph 0 dimensional doesn't make sense because aleph 1 is the cardinality of the set of real numbers and each subset of it includes aleph 0 and the empty set so it must be infinitely larger but this is a contradiction and it is a complete ad hominem fallacy to ignore my arguments and claim that I am deceiving you even though I have told you so much and you have already ignored more than enough of my arguments by making 3 fallacies at this point

And in donttalkdt's talks about the gradations of spatial dimensions, he suggested that additional spatial dimensions should specify axes, and I exemplify this, although it is a different tragic comedy that you are so assertive without possibly knowing this.

We are defined as 3-dimensional, 1 axis back and forth, 1 axis left and right, 1 axis up and down, and the 4th dimension is considered time, and the rick and morty universe is like this. In order to claim a 5th dimension, it needs to be proven, and the easiest way to prove it is the W axis, and if I evaluate it with the example given by the faq part, the distance or space between 2 parallel timelines, we call this line 4. We call it a spatial dimension and if there is a cosmological proof of this, something can be handled as 5D. For example, in the GOW series as an example universe, this was l1c from the realm between realms in the GOW series and the same thing in the dragon Ball universe. So there is no such proof of extra dimensions and I have already told you how many fallacies you have to draw a definite possibility from a single word, which is really funny to me.

in conclusion this hyperbole has no certain truth value extra spatial dimensions are just words you have made so many fallacies I have refuted your arguments I have refreshed my arguments for you to understand

this is pure copium, why would rick need to be omniscient to have knowledge on this? he's rick ******* sanchez the smartest man in the multiverse, he'd be the person to know about stuff like this
Dude are you serious something said by someone who knows everything can only be taken as true even if Rick is the smartest guy in the universe it doesn't mean he knows everything if he did it would be omniscent the fact that Rick is the closest source in the universe that can tell the truth exemplifies him in scenario 2 statementse otherwise this is hyperbole

At this point you aren't even worth arguing with. You say all that but it ends up amounting to nothing.

Dude are you serious something said by someone who knows everything can only be taken as true even if Rick is the smartest guy in the universe it doesn't mean he knows everything if he did it would be omniscent the fact that Rick is the closest source in the universe that can tell the truth exemplifies him in scenario 2 statementse otherwise this is hyperbole
Your only argument is that

“Rick doesn’t know everything”

Which while is true, doesn’t debunk his statement here, you gotta show why he’s wrong. You’re treating it like he was speaking as hypothetically for the stone, when he’s in fact speaking as if it’s objective.

I don’t have to show more proof that the dimensions exist, since Rick confirms they are in fact spacial, and are infinite, he also speaks objectively and can tell when the stone is a fake, which also means he’s seen the real thing.

are defined as 3-dimensional, 1 axis back and forth, 1 axis left and right, 1 axis up and down, and the 4th dimension is considered time, and the rick and morty universe is like this.
The 4th Dimension is considered a perpendicular direction compared to the other three dimensions. The reason it's time in most universes is because they only ever prove three dimensions and a temporal axis which would give it a 4th dimensional property due to an uncountable infinite snapshot of universes.

For the thread we treat this Rick as a super genius and the object he's holding isn't the correct matrix which would make lifting it not an anti-feat.

Though the feat is still 5D and not 6D, as in the Rick and Morty cosmology time is a 4th dimensional construct as shown in the episode A Rickle in Time. Meaning it's not 5D+1 but just 5D since time is a lower dimension.

The 4th Dimension is considered a perpendicular direction compared to the other three dimensions. The reason it's time in most universes is because they only ever prove three dimensions and a temporal axis which would give it a 4th dimensional property due to an uncountable infinite snapshot of universes.

For the thread we treat this Rick as a super genius and the object he's holding isn't the correct matrix which would make lifting it not an anti-feat.

Though the feat is still 5D and not 6D, as in the Rick and Morty cosmology time is a 4th dimensional construct as shown in the episode A Rickle in Time. Meaning it's not 5D+1 but just 5D since time is a lower dimension.
I take it you agree with the thread?

Doesn't this same scan state that the crystal Rick is holding isn't even the right one? The crystal presumably exists, but it's not like it would apply to anyone.

Being R>F to a universe is either Low 2-C or Low 1-C, but not 6D without evidence that transcend the entire cosmology.

Barf

R>F being equivalent to a dimensional jump will forever be disgusting to me

5-D cosmology sounds good.

I said that the 4th dimension is "theoretically" time, I said this based on Einstein's theories, but some of us argue that the 4th dimension doesn't have to be time because there can be time in any dimension, which actually makes sense, but I looked at what is considered theoretically, according to string theory, the 4th dimension or extra spatial dimensions can be said because they believe that subatomic particles go in different spatial directions that we cannot see, but normally the 4th dimension is considered Time.

The Rick and morty universe is 4D, yes, there is no need to prove that, but there is no reason for it to be 5D, if it is going to be 5D, it should be possibly, and not on this scale. I mean Rick separated infinity from infinite multiverses and clustered a 2A infinity into universes where he is the most intelligent and the actual multiverse that is outside of that is probably l1c because it has to be infinitely bigger than him so that we can get a 2a structure when we can pull infinity from it.

At this scale all Rick is saying is that this stone extends to dimensions that we can't see, at this point it could be 5D 6D 7D and infinitely every dimension, but if we say irrelevant things like 6D from here we would be doing no limit fallacy.

In the episode you mentioned in the Rick and morty series, yes, Rick, who stops time universally, divides time into 2 by mistake and then again and again and again, here they probably refer to the cat experiment in the Quantum superposition theory, probably the purpose of this is that Rick can fail in one time and not in another time, but Rick was able to escape from there in every time, maybe this will be discussed later, but this is the episode in a nutshell.

I don't get a logical answer for giving 5D to cosmology here because this scale that embraces most of the defeats of the system is full of fallacies, there is no definite possibility and they act as if there is, and the most absurd part is that in this scale, to make the universe completely 5D from a single word is a hyperbole.

With the example given by the system; In a universe whose greatest achievement is the mountain level, it does not mean that a character who is claimed to have destroyed the Universe has destroyed that universe, and there is no possibility, no matter how smart he is, because we cannot speak without seeing what he has done.

Rick says that it extends to dimensions we cannot see and let me add before I forget the 4th dimension part, the W axis can be considered as the 4th dimension, that is, infinite points form a line with 1D, infinite lines form a square, this is 2D, infinite squares form a cube and infinite cubes form a tesseract, this is 4 dimensions.

Or that dimension that holds 2 parallel timelines together is the 5th dimension, not counting time, which is the 4th dimension.

Back