• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rick and Morty: 5D Rick?

I said that the 4th dimension is "theoretically" time, I said this based on Einstein's theories, but some of us argue that the 4th dimension doesn't have to be time because there can be time in any dimension, which actually makes sense, but I looked at what is considered theoretically, according to string theory, the 4th dimension or extra spatial dimensions can be said because they believe that subatomic particles go in different spatial directions that we cannot see, but normally the 4th dimension is considered Time.
Most of your paragraph is unneeded fluff that has nothing to do with the upgrade, time has nothing to do with this scan, qawsfed only brought it up to further explain that it's 5D and not 4D. Rick also outright states there are multiple spatial dimensions meaning it doesn't matter. And stop bringing up axis's since if the scan outright says spacial dimensions that we cannot see

The Rick and morty universe is 4D, yes, there is no need to prove that, but there is no reason for it to be 5D, if it is going to be 5D, it should be possibly, and not on this scale.
Morty van see three-dimensions and Rick mentioned spatial dimensions as a plural. Because there's infinite seperate universes that are 4D in nature, that means a 5th Dimension is automatically required as a backdrop and the prism would imply that it's infinite in size. The evidence for Low 1-C would be straightforward.

irrelevant things like 6D from here we would be doing no limit fallacy.
Calling it more than 5D is a NLF, you are correct.

don't get a logical answer for giving 5D to cosmology here because this scale that embraces most of the defeats of the system is full of fallacies, there is no definite possibility and they act as if there is, and the most absurd part is that in this scale, to make the universe completely 5D from a single word is a hyperbole.
The universes wouldn't be Low 1-C on their own under this revision, since the prism is never stated to be entirely contained within just the universe other than its 3-dimensional component.

In a universe whose greatest achievement is the mountain level, it does not mean that a character who is claimed to have destroyed the Universe has destroyed that universe, and there is no possibility, no matter how smart he is, because we cannot speak without seeing what he has done.
You would be right, if your example is what actually happened. No one scales to this statement and we would treat the statement as legitimate if the character was a supergenius, since to get that rating they would need to showcase being able to make technology that can effect a Tier 2 or better structure.

Morty van see three-dimensions and Rick mentioned spatial dimensions as a plural. Because there's infinite seperate universes that are 4D in nature, that means a 5th Dimension is automatically required as a backdrop and the prism would imply that it's infinite in size. The evidence for Low 1-C would be straightforward.

Calling it more than 5D is a NLF, you are correct.

The universes wouldn't be Low 1-C on their own under this revision, since the prism is never stated to be entirely contained within just the universe other than its 3-dimensional component.

You would be right, if your example is what actually happened. No one scales to this statement and we would treat the statement as legitimate if the character was a supergenius, since to get that rating they would need to showcase being able to make technology that can effect a Tier 2 or better structure.
This stone that Rick alludes to as High Dimensional is not 100% likely to be High Dimensional, so everyone in this OP should first understand that it is definitely not 5D.

There must be evidence to make this definite, and a lot of things Rick says in general are absurd, for example, no matter how smart Rick is, we cannot take what he says as definite unless he is omniscent, and the statement that it extends to extra dimensions that we cannot see will give us at most possibly 5D, and since this is only a possibility, I am talking about the fact that there may be 5-dimensional structures in the universe by confirming with this stone that it should be 5D as a maximum possibility.

Possibly, there is no need to enter cosmology as a key and cosmology being 5D is logically possible so it will not affect anyone, so we need to know that this revision will not affect anything.

But this scale falls into the statementse 2nd scenario, even though Rick is a reliable source, there is still nothing definite, so the 2nd scenario is the most appropriate. In short, there is no evidence other than Rick's words, so if in the future Rick destroys and creates the entire infinite multiverse, this does not make it 5D, so in this revision, what Rick says should not be taken as there is not enough evidence.

Also in your free time why don't you come to my OP and consider the upgrade that I believe is more important, I wanted to bring incredible upgrades to the most powerful characters

This stone that Rick alludes to as High Dimensional is not 100% likely to be High Dimensional, so everyone in this OP should first understand that it is definitely not 5D.

There must be evidence to make this definite, and a lot of things Rick says in general are absurd, for example, no matter how smart Rick is, we cannot take what he says as definite unless he is omniscent, and the statement that it extends to extra dimensions that we cannot see will give us at most possibly 5D, and since this is only a possibility, I am talking about the fact that there may be 5-dimensional structures in the universe by confirming with this stone that it should be 5D as a maximum possibility.

Possibly, there is no need to enter cosmology as a key and cosmology being 5D is logically possible so it will not affect anyone, so we need to know that this revision will not affect anything.

But this scale falls into the statementse 2nd scenario, even though Rick is a reliable source, there is still nothing definite, so the 2nd scenario is the most appropriate. In short, there is no evidence other than Rick's words, so if in the future Rick destroys and creates the entire infinite multiverse, this does not make it 5D, so in this revision, what Rick says should not be taken as there is not enough evidence.

Also in your free time why don't you come to my OP and consider the upgrade that I believe is more important, I wanted to bring incredible upgrades to the most powerful characters
So what you're basically saying is "we shouldnt ever use any statement from a non omniscient being". Pretty ridiculous.

So what you're basically saying is "we shouldnt ever use any statement from a non omniscient being". Pretty ridiculous.
Ben böyle bir şey iddia etmedim iddia etmediğim bir şeyi öyleymiş gibi göstererek misattribitiuon + straw man fallacy yaptınız

Omniscent her şeyi bilen demek karakter her şeyi biliyorsa ve bir şey söylüyorsa ona itafen en az likely olarak ele alabiliriz veya nigh omniscentse

Fakat yazar bile dizi içinde birşey iddia ederken bu statementse giriyorken dizi içinde bir karakterin söylediği bir cümle onu yüzde yüz doğru yapmaz bu da statements olur ama sadece yazardan daha az güvenilir bir kaynak bu yüzden en fazla possibly ve possibly ihtimaller dahilinde bile denilemeyecek kadar azdır

A spatial dimension by our tiering system is the coordinate space used to define an object. So yes, these dimensions would be 5D as they're geometric in nature.

There must be evidence to make this definite
There is. They have an infinite amount of 4th Dimensional constructs that are physically separated from each other, which means a 5th Dimension automatically exists. All this statement does is say that the 5th Dimension is infinite, which would make the total cosmology Low 1-C.

us at most possibly 5D, and since this is only a possibility,
Yes, which is what the OP and I are saying. The most it does is say there's a 5th Dimension of notable size.

But this scale falls into the statementse 2nd scenario, even though Rick is a reliable source, there is still nothing definite
It's definite, this upgrade is just ultimately meaningless at the moment.

Ben böyle bir şey iddia etmedim iddia etmediğim bir şeyi öyleymiş gibi göstererek misattribitiuon + straw man fallacy yaptınız

Omniscent her şeyi bilen demek karakter her şeyi biliyorsa ve bir şey söylüyorsa ona itafen en az likely olarak ele alabiliriz veya nigh omniscentse

Fakat yazar bile dizi içinde birşey iddia ederken bu statementse giriyorken dizi içinde bir karakterin söylediği bir cümle onu yüzde yüz doğru yapmaz bu da statements olur ama sadece yazardan daha az güvenilir bir kaynak bu yüzden en fazla possibly ve possibly ihtimaller dahilinde bile denilemeyecek kadar azdır
you did claim that tho

No matter how smart Rick is, we cannot take what he says as definite unless he is omniscent,

Don't accuse people of strawmanning when you made the claim, your whole argument boils down to, Rick doesn't know everything, even though this scan outright confirms that rick knows how to see these higher dimensions, because he states you need cybernetics to see them, nothing about how he phrases this is theoretical, he also explains how energy moves into a mobius strip because of it, not theoretical again, which again shows rick knows about the gem's properties

A spatial dimension by our tiering system is the coordinate space used to define an object. So yes, these dimensions would be 5D as they're geometric in nature.

There is. They have an infinite amount of 4th Dimensional constructs that are physically separated from each other, which means a 5th Dimension automatically exists. All this statement does is say that the 5th Dimension is infinite, which would make the total cosmology Low 1-C.

Yes, which is what the OP and I are saying. The most it does is say there's a 5th Dimension of notable size.

It's definite, this upgrade is just ultimately meaningless at the moment.
I mean, it's still a promise and I'm basically saying that it would be at most possibly 5D. What I'm talking about when I say evidence is that it can go beyond a promise, for example, if Rick doesn't know something, he can prove it at the same time, but here it's just a promise.

And normally a 5D structure should be in the dimension of aleph 1 in general terms, which is not enough, which means uncountable infinite 4D 5D, while taking such a small stone 5D and at the same time saying that the rickin, which is 3D, extends to dimensions that we cannot see, while you have the 3D part of the stone in your hands, which is said to be extra dimensional. but it cannot hold the 4D and 5D of this, more precisely, since it cannot hold it, it cannot prove it to us concretely, so at most it will be possibly 5D, which I think it will not be, I explained why it should not be, and yes, seriously, what will such an unnecessary revision do, you know, it is so empty that it cannot even be entered into the profile.

My revision has been going on for 1 month now and although I invited the admins, no one has come and I have the biggest rick and morty upgrade OP opened so far.

And normally a 5D structure should be in the dimension of aleph 1 in general terms, which is not enough, which means uncountable infinite 4D 5D, while taking such a small stone 5D and at the same time saying that the rickin, which is 3D, extends to dimensions that we cannot see, while you have the 3D part of the stone in your hands, which is said to be extra dimensional. but it cannot hold the 4D and 5D of this, more precisely, since it cannot hold it, it cannot prove it to us concretely, so at most it will be possibly 5D, which I think it will not be, I explained why it should not be, and yes, seriously, what will such an unnecessary revision do, you know, it is so empty that it cannot even be entered into the profile.
This is fiction bro. Rick can use a 3D stone (which was said to be extradimensional in nature) to see higher dimensions. And, considering Rick's intellect, we can say that he definitely understands what he talks about.

In fact, your arguments is seems like pure headcanon

I mean, it's still a promise and I'm basically saying that it would be at most possibly 5D. What I'm talking about when I say evidence is that it can go beyond a promise, for example, if Rick doesn't know something, he can prove it at the same time, but here it's just a promise.
What?
And normally a 5D structure should be in the dimension of aleph 1 in general terms, which is not enough, which means uncountable infinite 4D 5D, while taking such a small stone 5D and at the same time saying that the rickin, which is 3D, extends to dimensions that we cannot see, while you have the 3D part of the stone in your hands, which is said to be extra dimensional. but it cannot hold the 4D and 5D of this,
Did you just ignore the fact that rick isn't interacting with those extra-dimensions, only the 3D part of the stone?
more precisely, since it cannot hold it, it cannot prove it to us concretely, so at most it will be possibly 5D, which I think it will not be, I explained why it should not be, and yes, seriously, what will such an unnecessary revision do, you know, it is so empty that it cannot even be entered into the profile.
You complained about rick holding it and rick not being reliable enough, despite you being debunked multiple times
My revision has been going on for 1 month now and although I invited the admins, no one has come and I have the biggest rick and morty upgrade OP opened so far.
Can you stop complaining about your thread, nobody cares, your thread and my thread have nothing to do with each other

This is fiction bro. Rick can use a 3D stone (which was said to be extradimensional in nature) to see higher dimensions. And, considering Rick's intellect, we can say that he definitely understands what he talks about.

The thing is, the stone is stated to have dimensions imperceivable to humans without special tech, which outright confirms that the tech to see higher dimensions exist in the verse

The thing is, the stone is stated to have dimensions imperceivable to humans without special tech, which outright confirms that the tech to see higher dimensions exist in the verse
So what's the problem? As I understand it was clearly stated and almost everyone agreed with it. A guy above just using some really unwise arguments to debunk it and, I think, his arguments can be ignored because of this.

Since you don't know the current system, you don't know what you are talking about and therefore your knowledge is not enough, even if you make a definite conclusion from just a word, it is an argument from ignorance.

if Rick doesn't know something, he can prove it at the same time, but here it's just a promise
This isn't Rick theorizing though, he's explaining in great and explicit detail of an object.

And normally a 5D structure should be in the dimension of aleph 1 in general terms, which is not enough, which means uncountable infinite 4D 5D, while taking such a small stone 5D and at the same time saying that the rickin, which is 3D, extends to dimensions that we cannot see,
He used Spatial Dimensions, which is what the Tiering System is based on, and he never actually held the correct gem. So you can't use him moving it as an anti-feat.

This isn't Rick theorizing though, he's explaining in great and explicit detail of an object.

He used Spatial Dimensions, which is what the Tiering System is based on, and he never actually held the correct gem. So you can't use him moving it as an anti-feat.
He is holding the 3D part of the stone and he talks about it extending infinitely into extra spatial dimensions but the axis is not specified and it is only supported by a word as evidence and Rick has not proved it concretely we see the 3D version of the stone and Rick is only indirectly claiming that it is 5D If you are going to accept it, it should be at most possibly logically because there is no point for it to be more and this revision will not do anything and I would appreciate it if you come to my revision

is holding the 3D part of the stone and he talks about it extending infinitely into extra spatial dimensions but the axis is not specified
It is. It extends in spatial dimensions you cannot see without enhancements. Morty can see in three spatial dimensions (XYZ), meaning the other two are perpendicular directions to the standard three.

He is holding the 3D part of the stone and he talks about it extending infinitely into extra spatial dimensions but the axis is not specified and it is only supported by a word as evidence and Rick has not proved it concretely we see the 3D version of the stone and Rick is only indirectly claiming that it is 5D If you are going to accept it, it should be at most possibly logically because there is no point for it to be more and this revision will not do anything and I would appreciate it if you come to my revision
An extra spacial dimension is flat out higher dimensional, you can’t have multiple of the same spacial dimensions while also being invisible, the problem only arises if it’s insignificant or not
Since you don't know the current system, you don't know what you are talking about and therefore your knowledge is not enough, even if you make a definite conclusion from just a word, it is an argument from ignorance.
Kinda funny that one of the most knowledgeable staff members on the tiering system…is disagreeing with you.

It is. It extends in spatial dimensions you cannot see without enhancements. Morty can see in three spatial dimensions (XYZ), meaning the other two are perpendicular directions to the standard three.
Morty sees it like this, but as I understand it, Rick doesn't see it, but that means that we don't see it, and it makes us believe that there is no certainty for Rick about whether he sees it or not, so we don't see it either, the only evidence is a promise here.

Bro said that for 5D dimensions should be at least Aleph 1 in numbers. 💀
On the other hand, an P(ℵ0) number of universes is Low 1-C.
Donttalkdt Said:
If a character destroys a space that can contain countably infinite many 1 m^3 cubes, we would default to an infinite 3D space, as that's the smallest thing that can manage that.

If a character destroys a space that can contain aleph_1 many 1 m^3 cubes, we would default to 4D space, as that's the minimum space that could contain that many cubes.

And if a character destroys a space that can contain aleph_2 many 1 m^3 cubes... well, 4D space can't do it, 5D space can't do it, 6D space can't do it... the smallest space that can contain that would be one with aleph_2 many dimensions, no?

Or am I overlooking a space that can and is smaller than that?

An extra spacial dimension is flat out higher dimensional, you can’t have multiple of the same spacial dimensions while also being invisible, the problem only arises if it’s insignificant or not

Kinda funny that one of the most knowledgeable staff members on the tiering system…is disagreeing with you.
The problem is that what you said is completely irrelevant to what I said and you have made so many razors and mistakes that even the most knowledgeable staff would laugh at you if they came and read your writings.

And qawsedf doesn't reject what I said in general, in fact we agree in most places your brain is so ready for straw man fallacy that it doesn't even understand that lol

You can't see gravity but you can mathematically determine how it works and how it effects things. Rick not being able to see in five dimensions does not mean what he says isn't true.
Right, we can't say that Rick is wrong because we can't see it, but in the same way, we can't say that Rick is one hundred percent right because he says it, because he has to show it in a concrete way so that everyone can believe it without a doubt.

The problem is that what you said is completely irrelevant to what I said and you have made so many razors and mistakes that even the most knowledgeable staff would laugh at you if they came and read your writings.
Ironic
And qawsedf doesn't reject what I said in general, in fact we agree in most places your brain is so ready for straw man fallacy that it doesn't even understand that lol
He did, can you stop accusing people of fallacy's they aren't committing? I've read his comments and he isn't agreeing with you.

Also @Rockysbalboa why do you bring up that rick can't see them, he states in the page there is a way to see them, not hypothetically, not theoretically nor potentially, but you CAN objectively see them with cybernetics. Why would you speak in objectivity if it was not true unless your lying, but the whole point of the story was to find the gem for its properties, so he wouldn't have a reason to lie.

Also considering rick walked in and instantly recognized an animal that could eat chaos, I have no reason to assume it was a lie

Last edited:
The 5th dimension was literally referenced in Pocket Mortys and monsters came from there in the show, so

Back