• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the only new evidence that justifies breaking a rule is a brief mention that the omniverse extends endlessly in every direction. This does provide adequate evidence towards all 26 dimensions being of a significant size, as the nature of these dimensions are still unclear; we still have no idea how they relate to the omniverse and it's directions.

I neither consider this sufficient evidence for Hyperversal, nor sufficient to have broken a site rule.

Here's the evidence for these 26 dimensions being important. Naljian appears, say they came from a higher dimension, say they can perceive more dimensions than the humans three, say that there are only 26 dimensions that matter. This footnote of an encounter then turns into an argument of what this actually means for the cosmology, how we should interpret it, and if it's enough evidence to justify the large tier jump. With new evidence such as directions being endless added to try and justify it more. You haven't brought anything new to the table. You have just done the same thing that had this topic banned in the first place.

Also, it wasn't even Kevin who asked how many dimensions there are when the Naljian said they perceived more than humans three, it was Ben. With no actual specification that this was spatio-temporal either.
Nalgian : you only precive three dimensions, is that right ?
Ben : yeah how many are there?
Nalgian: only 26 dimensions matter

Now 26 dimensions of the Cosmos are in same sense as 3 dimensions that humans precive [those 3 dimensions transcend each other]
We precive three [0D < 1D < 2D < 3D ] dimensions. Now nalgian said that Ben's knowledge is limited to those three dimensions , so Ben got curious and asked "how many (such) dimensions are there" , Nalgian lady said "only 26 dimensions matter" , so those 26 dimensions have following order 0D < 1D < 2D < 3D < 4D < 5D < 6D < 7D ........(so on to 26 dimensions) just like I previously explained order of three dimensions Ben precive

Nalgian : you only precive three dimensions, is that right ?
Ben : yeah how many are there?
Nalgian: only 26 dimensions matter

Now 26 dimensions of the Cosmos are in same sense as 3 dimensions that humans precive [those 3 dimensions transcend each other]
We precive three [0D < 1D < 2D < 3D ] dimensions. Now nalgian said that Ben's knowledge is limited to those three dimensions , so Ben got curious and asked "how many (such) dimensions are there" , Nalgian lady said "only 26 dimensions matter" , so those 26 dimensions have following order 0D < 1D < 2D < 3D < 4D < 5D < 6D < 7D ........(so on to 26 dimensions) just like I previously explained order of three dimensions Ben precive
Wow... Bro, where'd you get that from?

allah-allah-ciddimisin-oglum.gif

I agree with a possible 26 Dimensional cosmology. I think the statement is good but the omniversal force thing expanding infinite throughout every dimension to me just means it spreads that far, the dimensions don't need to be infinite in my opinion. For example, if an attack is stated to reach across infinite realities, the realities it expands through don't need to be infinite in size because that doesn't stop the endless expansion of the attack, it just means it passes through them and keeps going to the next. Either way, I still think it's possible but I don't deal with Tier 1 threads anymore.

I agree with a possible 26 Dimensional cosmology. I think the statement is good but the omniversal force thing expanding infinite throughout every dimension to me just means it spreads that far, the dimensions don't need to be infinite in my opinion. For example, if an attack is stated to reach across infinite realities, the realities it expands through don't need to be infinite in size because that doesn't stop the endless expansion of the attack, it just means it passes through them and keeps going to the next. Either way, I still think it's possible but I don't deal with Tier 1 threads anymore.
Btw without this degree of cosmology, it is almost impossible for this power to spread so far. That's why Lepyh almost disagreed. But anyway...

Thank you for your input Griffin, as stated before this thread is purely about upgrading the OF. So can I note you down for a full agree for the OF being 1-B and a possibly 1-B for space and time (aka what people scale to)?

That said the default is that structures exist within space unless proven otherwise, an attack that goes through infinite realities still travels through the space between universes.

Thank you for your input Griffin, as stated before this thread is purely about upgrading the OF. So can I note you down for a full agree for the OF being 1-B and a possibly 1-B for space and time (aka what people scale to)?

That said the default is that structures exist within space unless proven otherwise, an attack that goes through infinite realities still travels through the space between universes.
Yes, you can count me on full agree with that.

so all the mods have agreed I believe, so we wait 48 hours no?
Basically 3 agree with possibly scale, 2 agree with directly scale, 3 disagree and one nautral (basically tends to disagree)

This thing is damn locked, I don't know why but I feel like this thing is going to end up with DT or Ultima again.

Btw, Rambo Okan is a quality :coffee:

Basically 3 agree with possibly scale, 2 agree with directly scale, 3 disagree and one nautral (basically tends to disagree)

This thing is damn locked, I don't know why but I feel like this thing is going to end up with DT or Ultima again.

Griffin agrees with full on for the OF and possibly for space and time, so it’s even more complicated

Rambo Okan solos fiction

Griffin agrees with full on for the OF and possibly for space and time, so it’s even more complicated
Man, this situation is really ridiculously complicated. I've never seen a vote that's been so in the middle.

There are 5 agree, 3 disagree and 1 almost disagree. Let's see what happens

He still mentioned specifically he's neutral. So that's that unless further to any.
He said he would remain neutral unless something happened, but he leans toward disagree for the most part. This is what is written in the OP.
But you know what, never mind. Let's not drag this out any longer and wait for the staffs

In terms of agrees only...

Planck69 (Solid rating for omniversal force and cosmology)​

Firestorm808 (Solid rating for omniversal force and cosmology)​

LordGriffin1000 (Solid rating for omniversal force, possibly for cosmology)​

UchihaSlayer96 (Solid rating for omniversal force, possibly for cosmology)​

Elizhaa (Possibly for omniversal force and cosmology)​

Qawsedf234 (Possibly for omniversal force and cosmology)​

If I'm understanding the vote correctly, we now have 4 staff in favor of a solid rating for the omniversal force, and 4 staff in favor of a possibly rating for the cosmology, and I think these tiers can be applied to the pages.

In terms of agrees only...

Planck69 (Solid rating for omniversal force and cosmology)​

Firestorm808 (Solid rating for omniversal force and cosmology)​

LordGriffin1000 (Solid rating for omniversal force, possibly for cosmology)​

UchihaSlayer96 (Solid rating for omniversal force, possibly for cosmology)​

Elizhaa (Possibly for omniversal force and cosmology)​

Qawsedf234 (Possibly for omniversal force and cosmology)​

If I'm understanding the vote correctly, we now have 4 staff in favor of a solid rating for the omniversal force, and 4 staff in favor of a possibly rating for the cosmology, and I think these tiers can be applied to the pages.
How many disagreements does the thread have so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back