• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can agree with a Possibly.
Yes, you can count me on full agree with that.
Took me a while to get to this. Honestly, I'm not that knowledgeable on Ben 10, but I find myself agreeing with Griffin on everything.
It is certainly acceptable to be applied, yes.
I suppose possible 1-B is alright.
Aside from 1-B rating that has been compromised with possibly rating. Can the existence of 26 axiomatic spatial dimensions get solid due to naljians statement? (As not in Tier 1 but hde) since there were disagreements over it as well. Here are the quotes:
Naljian: I didn't mean to offend, it's just that you're such a young species, you can only perceive 3 dimensions is that right?

Ben: yeah, how many are there?

Naljian: Only 26 that matters.

Aside from 1-B rating that has been compromised with possibly rating. Can the existence of 26 axiomatic spatial dimensions get solid due to naljians statement? (As not in Tier 1 but hde) since there were disagreements over it as well. Here are the quotes:
The situation is different in HDE. OF can extend infinitely in those dimensions and that's basically why it was considered 1-B (or possibly 1-B), but to be HDE, like OF, it has to extend infinitely in those dimensions.

With curved dimensions we basically can't get HDE because HDE makes us immune to lower dimensional things. There are 26 dimensions, but I don't think they qualify as HDE.
They don't provide Higher-Dimensional Existence, the dimensions needs to be of significant size as Higher-Dimensional Existence is to ability to shrug off lower dimensional abilities by being so big the abilities can't affect a significant enough area.
But I don't know, if these dimensions were infinitely extended just like the OF, would there be someone in the verse who would win the HDE?

? Higher dimensions qualifies for higher dimensions bro. Where is that Quote even from? Because we give hde to beings who have more axis than 3 spatial axis. I'm not asking for Tier 1 that needs significant size, I'm asking for HDE.

Then you should read this thread. Even if you have 26 axes, if the 26 axes do not have a significant volume, you can still be affected by lower dimensional attacks. And that would be fundamentally against HDE.

But I think so, yes. OF possibly 1-B was accepted because there are 26 spatial dimensions in the verse. And that basically means the 26 axes in the verse

Not reading allat. Not that hard, Higher dimensional being? = HDE? Remember? Contimilias has it, go ahead and downgrade it with that Quote u are using, of whoever it is. literally the definition of HDE on our HDE page:
The term “Higher-Dimensional Existence” refers to objects and entities that exist in more than the regular 3-dimensional space.

Then you should read this thread. Even if you have 26 axes, if the 26 axes do not have a significant volume, you can still be affected by lower dimensional attacks. And that would be fundamentally against HDE.

But I think so, yes. OF possibly 1-B was accepted because there are 26 spatial dimensions in the verse. And that basically means the 26 axes in the verse
Bro is telling him to read an 8 page thread😭

@Reiner04 @Greenshifter congrats on ur victory
1152646230200029305.png

Not reading allat. Not that hard, Higher dimensional being? = HDE? Remember? Contimilias has it, go ahead and downgrade it with that Quote u are using, of whoever it is. literally the definition of HDE on our HDE page:
Actually the HDE page doesn't explain everything in full, but that's basically the situation, I'll post something more specific if you are too lazy to read it :coffee:

Just downgrade contimilias. That would be more than enough. HDE = additional axis.
I don't think you understand what I'm saying. It can be damaged by a lower-dimensional attack even if it's HDE as long as it's not of significant size with the axis, but whatever. If that's the case, then I can open it because E12 and Qawsedf already said that it might be wrong if that's the case

For now, just... enjoy with 1-B, man.

The tiering will become clear in the scaling thread. Tbh I think them being spatial dimensions was already accepted before this thread or they wouldn't even talk about qualitative superiority in the rules. That said we have 4 staff who agree with them being spatial dimensions, 3 who are presumably neutral and 2 who are outright against it. With Lephyr's stance on the matter being unclear to me. So I'm pretty sure that's enough to have them accepted as spatial dimensions if they weren't already.

I'm not sure what u saying at this point but I'm proposing here HDE and Don care about anything else. Sure that's good, u can open it.
I mean, that would be the extra axis, yeah. But because it has a negligible volume and size, lower dimensional attacks can affect these beings. This is what was done in the thread I quoted

I mean, that would be the extra axis, yeah. But because it has a negligible volume and size, lower dimensional attacks can affect these beings. This is what was done in the thread I quoted
Idk bro, I'm proposing hde for a higher dimensional structure which we give anyway.

Anyway aside from Tier 1 rating, we are getting confirmation that there exist 26 spatial dimensions in the verse, as in solid, is that right?
This thread is long already, and this would benefit from a fresh thread later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back