• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
With BFB 15 relesed last week, Ive been planning to make this a long time. With that, here are some revisions of BFDI.

Four

Announcer

• Limitless Stamina (Due to being a Speaker Box (thus being a robot), he should pretty much have this trait)
Firey

Also, I think his metal frisbee and spaceship should be optional equipment, not standard because they were only used in one episode. Resurrection would be changed to optional as well since his Recovery Center got destroyed in BFDI 25, but its actually possible to rebuild them, like what happened with Bubble's Recovery Center.

Black Hole

• Self-Sustenance (Type 1, was literally first shown in space, and was perfectly fine without air in space)
  • Possible Enhanced Senses (He was somehow able to hear Flower despite literally being tens of thousands of kilometers away from her, would probably apply to his big form only.)
  • 4-B Big Form (Via this updated end, which has yet to be accepted.)
  • At least 5-B shrunken form (Due to keeping his same mass after he shrunk down, and that his bio confirms that his sheer mass would be a threat to the Earth, it would pretty much warrent this.)
Puffball

• Updated Speed (Can fly back to Earth in roughly 55 seconds (7:40-8:35)
Everyone

What do you think?

yep seem Four find Roboty where place Dimensional Gray waterfall said https://battlefordreamisland.fandom.com/wiki/Waterfall connects https://battlefordreamisland.fandom.com/wiki/Golf_Ball's_Underground_Factory somehow Inside Four?

Eeveecudroid said comments:

I made a possible theory.

The waterfall could be located in a mysterious possible grayscale dimension. More details could be shown in a future episode the only two places ive seen in the series that us located in that "dimension". Its the landscape that is seen in the intro, and the waterfall where robot relaxes.

The Waterfall's location is unknown, actually. I dont really believe it is "some other dimension", other than having a portal at the bottom of the falls which leads to Four's eye. Given that Four actually accessed it, it has to be somewhere on an unknown part of Earth.

I suppose that this mostly seems to make sense, although you need to ask a few calc group members to evaluate any calculations that have not been accepted yet.

The calculations have been accepted, minus the last one, as that is an outlier.

Also, regarding this. Im sure this can be able to powerscale to everyone else in attack speed, as they seem to all slap at the same pace, especially Firey and Coiny's fights.

Can they be added?

I propose this for the speed.

Massively Hypersonic+ (Comparable to Puffball, who could fly back to Earth in roughly a minute) with Sub-Relativistic attack speed via powerscaling (Comparable to Coiny, who could throw a stick 2,760 miles in a second)

They scale to Puffball because Needle and Gelatin were capable of dodging Leafy's knives, which are seen to move faster than Puffball. As for attack speed, they scale to Coiny via powerscaling, given they can attack at the same pace as Coiny.

Very well. If you dont mind, I suppose it may be added now, for it was accepted.

I actually missed a few things:

Anyone whos been in space (Black Hole, Bubble, Firey, Gelatin, Puffball, Announcer, Four) should have Resistance to Extreme Cold and Radiation Manipulation for being able to be unaffected by the environment of space.

Also, I believe that Announcer and Four should get Social Influencing because they literally encouraged the contestants to go compete and with the big prize of that season (Announcer encouraging them to compete to win Dream Island in Season 1, and Four encouraging them to compete to win a BFDI in Season 4).

Announcer can most likely get an intellect upgrade as well, given he created poison bugs that seem to eat through everything.

Four should also get resistance to Deconstruction because he was able to interact with Black Hole on 2 occasions (BFB 1 and BFB 15), and it should be noted that it seems always active given how Pen easily gets pushed in and was deconstructed to death, and Black Hole's intention was accidental, as he wasnt even doing anything yet it happened through contact with him.

What do you think?

That mostly seems fine to me, although I am uncertain if regular radiation in outer space is extreme enough to warrant resistance in this regard, and think that social influencing likely requires more extreme examples as well.

For Social Influencing, for reference, near the end of every episode, the host would break the fourth wall and tell the viewers to vote which contestant should be eliminated, and they just so follow that. Heres an example of Announcer doing it, and heres one with Four. Does that count?

As for having no Radiation resistance in space, I suppose Extreme Cold resistance is still fine to have?

It doesn't seem like enough for social influencing to me.

I am uncertain in either direction for radiation resistance, but resistance to cold is fine.

Sure, and I suppose its time to apply them. At least the ones that have been accepted from what you say.

Another thing, but this seems rather vague, given its unknown who was causing it.

In the beginning of BFDI 16 (up until 1:40), it adapts to a puppet show, before going back to a regular animation. This may be a possible sign of Reality Warping, but its unknown who caused it. But given they had knowledge about it, one of them had to have done it.

Its a possibility the Announcer did it, given he does the selling due to budget cuts, which he always says, examples shown here, here, and here. What do you think?

I have blocked my Youtube access for most of the day, so I cannot verify on my own. My apologies.

Let me bring in context of the feat.

In BFDI 17, the show was turned into a puppet show, believing to be using that instead of animation due to budget cuts, then shifts back to animation revealing it to be the joke, reverting it back, as everyone said, "April Fools!"

Announcer: You were fooled, werent you?

That means Announcer had knowledge of this. Most of them from the "budget cuts" linked by me is said by the Announcer.

That doesn't seem like reality warping, just a metafictional joke from the producers.

I guess that makes sense, otherwise, it wouldve been like accepting One+One=Ed, which is already an outlier.

Also, I think the contestants and hosts should scale to Sub-Relativistic combat, attack, and reaction speed, given how Gelatin and Needle can dodge Leafy's knives (linked in Gelatin (Battle for Dream Island)'s page), whose throwing speed is comparable to that of Coiny's, the one with the said attack speed feat. So, something like this:

Speed: Massively Hypersonic+ (Able to keep up with other contestants, which would include Puffball), with Sub-Relativistic combat speed and reactions via powerscaling (Comparable to Coiny, who could throw a stick 2,760 miles in a second)

What do you think?

Back