• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Revision of Nanatsu no Taizai's Archangels' Regenerationn

Currently Archangels have Mid-High Healing trought healing wounds made by Purgatory Flames, which can negate Ba's regen

Thought, i am pretty sure this would be more along the lines of Negation of Regenerationn Negation or Resistance to Healing Negation rather than the Healing being better than what the Regen Neg can null, expecially since the level of what Ban can come back from should be superior to anything else in the verse, being called "Immortal" and all.

So i propose the Healing/Regenerationn of the Archangels to be brought down to Mid (or another if there's a better feat) and they all 4 should have Resistance to Healing/Regenerationn Negation

Yeah downgrade the Regenerationn and give them resistance to Regenerationn negation. Never understood why they have Mid-High regen when they were killed by attacks that you could regenerate from with High-Mid regen.

Thank you for the input. This can probably be applied then.

The proposal seems fine, to me. From what I remembered besides their Low-Goldy overtime Regenerationn, none of their Regenerationn looks to be on par with Ban's

By the way, i am going to change the Regenerationn to Healing, since the ability it's called Self-Healing

After the Goddess Clan sacrified their physical bodies, Tarmiel and Sariel regrew them.

So should "Low-Godly over time" be re-added again?

Okay. I am asking because I just removed it, and don't wish to have made a mistake.

@TOAA They weren't dead, their bodies were gone. This is why they possessed people in the later series.

@Ant Ok.

Ok, but that doesn't disprove that their low-godly. Sariel broke down and Tarmiel was in the process of breaking down because both had expedited the process of permanently recreating their bodies.

Back