• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Revising The Profile Of Fiction's Greatest Antagonist

It's weird because Aizen's shell was definitely "harmed" by Isshin's attack, and Aizen was definitely "harmed" when Gin shanked him with his Bankai - but the "limited" is in there so it might be fine.
Aizen isn’t the shell, Aizen is the swirling goop within the shell. The Hogyoku was in the process of breaking him down to bring him to transcendence. Also it seems the shell’s durability is beneath Aizen’s capabilities as Yoruichi could crack it, yet when Aizen actually got serious he one shot her neg diff. Ig in that vein it could just be that he had intentionally lowered his stats like he does again later.

Deceived needs to teach Arcker how to effectively communicate changes within a CRT
Arcker is incapable of doing such things, because he's a lazy goober 🗿

But back on topic i agree with the new changes, also stop spacing out your references, shit looks ugly and creates unneeded space.

Here. Been procrastinating on this for a while, so here. If there's anything I missed or you disagree with, point em out.

Aizen>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Vader and Joker btw (Aizen's name lowkey gaps both's entire characters)

aizen sousuke replikleri
I agree with all the arguments being presented here. Common Aizen W.

🗿

Aizen’s never used fake abilities ever with KS, and theres no indication of this being the case. This is just a rabbit trail.
... did we seriously just arguing about this over Aizen summoning his sword against Yhwach? Yhwach literally has prep on Aizen, logically speaking he should find it believable Aizen can just summon KS whenever he wants.

I removed both matches. They’re rather outdated.
Also, the Ichibe resistance definitely shouldn't be added without a scan imo, though is it because the Hogyoku contains Soul King fragments?
Will do, and yea I think that’s the explanation. IMO it’s just having soul king pieces that gives resistance, we saw that with Iko and Yhwach. Will add back when Arc or sumone else gives me that scan.
... did we seriously just arguing about this over Aizen summoning his sword against Yhwach? Yhwach literally has prep on Aizen, logically speaking he should find it believable Aizen can just summon KS whenever he wants.
Bro stop gassing it. Barley even five messages of discussion.

No like actually read the novels, you haven’t read any of em yet 🗿 then you’ll have all the scans you need in your own hands
Arc actually a goober. Bro I’ll read the novels eventually, but I’m not gonna waste everyone’s time by reading three whole ass novels 🗿

”My name is Sosuke Aizen, and at present, I’m still a lowly soul reaper” is actual fire from the novels tho.

Arc actually a goober. Bro I’ll read the novels eventually, but I’m not gonna waste everyone’s time by reading three whole ass novels 🗿

”My name is Sosuke Aizen, and at present, I’m still a lowly soul reaper” is actual fire from the novels tho.
That’s why you prepare ahead of time

911300684253655101.png

I don't think you necessarily need a scan as long as there's a precise citation

Ikomikidomoe explicitly escapes Ichibe's ability after absorbing a fragment of The Soul King, I just read it again myself.

I don't think you necessarily need a scan as long as there's a precise citation

Ikomikidomoe explicitly escapes Ichibe's ability after absorbing a fragment of The Soul King, I just read it again myself.
You got the scan or citation since you just read it?

You got the scan or citation since you just read it?
"So this is a Fragment of the Reio, then! Ha ha, ha ha ha! That was it! I remembered! I remembered it!"

Even a small fragment of the Reio seemed to have given Ikomikidomoe immense power, to the point that the Manako Osho's zanpaku-to ability had been weakened and he had apparently regained his true name that had been overwritten.

-Volume 3 Page 318 - 319
I'm not a staff member but surely just putting the volume and page numbers in the citation is sufficient?

Would you want the justification to be “The Hogyoku possesses a fragment of the Soul King, which are able to resist Ichib Hyosube’s name manipulation“

Would you want the justification to be “The Hogyoku possesses a fragment of the Soul King, which are able to resist Ichib Hyosube’s name manipulation“
Did you remove it from the sandbox?

I think something like:
Resistance to Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2; The Hogyoku contains numerous fragments of The Soul King and Ikomikidomoe was able to negate Ichibe's ability and restore his original name by consuming a fragment)

On second thought, I think we should give Aizen a possibly or likely for it since there's not really a way of proving that every different fragment of The Soul King would have the same result by consuming it

On second thought, I think we should give Aizen a possibly or likely for it since there's not really a way of proving that every different fragment of The Soul King would have the same result by consuming it
Ok. I got my own argument, but nothing definite so I’ll add a likely

Anyways that statement from CFYOW, I've always used it as an evidence that Iko became stronger than Ichibe so he weakened the seal, as I think the statement imply that the reason is because of his immense Reiatsu.

Can you explain why u think he weakened it because the fragment gave him a resistance to Ichibe's abilities?

Can you explain why u think he weakened it because the fragment gave him a resistance to Ichibe's abilities?
It worked on him in the past when he was at full power as well. Regaining his power wouldn't do anything. It's just that having a Reio fragment grants resistance to Ichibe.

Anyways that statement from CFYOW, I've always used it as an evidence that Iko became stronger than Ichibe so he weakened the seal, as I think the statement imply that the reason is because of his immense Reiatsu.

Ichibe didn't seal Ikomikidomoe, he took away his name and gave him a new one, if you're saying he doesn't resist that and just overcame it with power then we might as well remove every resistance in the verse, since you could make a similar claim about pretty much any of them.

It worked on him in the past when he was at full power as well. Regaining his power wouldn't do anything. It's just that having a Reio fragment grants resistance to Ichibe.
The seal was weakened and he got his name back, it wasn't stated that he regained only the power he had in the past, his power has risen astonishing to the point that the seal was weakened, which is in line with our current cfyow scaling, Hikone is stronger than Ichibe and Kenpachi was fighting him in base, while he felt that he needs to use his Shikai to beat Iko.
Ichibe didn't seal Ikomikidomoe, he took away his name and gave him a new one
I meant he sealed his power in reference to Ichibe's nullifying technique, which was weakened with Iko's immense Reiatsu.
if you're saying he doesn't resist that and just overcame it with power then we might as well remove every resistance in the verse, since you could make a similar claim about pretty much any of them.
I'm saying in this instant it's heavily implied that it's because of his immense Reiatsu, even Yhwach who was said to be possibly a manifestation of Reio's power was almost killed by that ability if he didn't get the Almighty.

If everyone else agreed with a resistance tho I won't mind it.

@Arc7Kuroi Can u check the raws and see whats more probable?

The seal was weakened and he got his name back, it wasn't stated that he regained only the power he had in the past, his power has risen astonishing to the point that the seal was weakened, which is in line with our current cfyow scaling, Hikone is stronger than Ichibe and Kenpachi was fighting him in base, while he felt that he needs to use his Shikai to beat Iko.
This isn’t a rebuttal. The seal was weakened due to resistance that he did it have prior. If you’re interpretation was correct, the seal would’ve been broken before, that’s the objection and you didn’t address it. He regained his power he had before thats directly stated.

I don’t care for this scaling thing, doesn’t prove anything.

This isn’t a rebuttal. The seal was weakened due to resistance that he did it have prior. If you’re interpretation was correct, the seal would’ve been broken before, that’s the objection and you didn’t address it. He regained his power he had before thats directly stated.
It's based on the assumption that Iko after eating the fragment is as strong as he was in the past, which was never stated.

"Even a small fragment of the Reio seemed to have given Ikomikidomoe immense power, to the point that the Manako Osho's zanpaku-to ability had been weakened and he had apparently regained his true name that had been overwritten."

He regained his name, and his Reiatsu was increased by the fragment and weakened the ability.
I don’t care for this scaling thing, doesn’t prove anything
Past Iko < Ichibe

Hikone > Ichibe

Iko (after eating the fragment) > Hikone > Ichibe > Iko in the past, as Zaraki used his Shikai to defeat him.

U get my point now?

If your claim is correct, Iko's power would have risen after weakening the ability, because after weakening it he will get his powers back.

However, his power has increased firstly and weakened the ability, nothing implies that he only recovered his power that was nullified.

I'm aware of all of that. My point was that portion of the fight was made up by Aizen's illusions; we don't know if Aizen can genuinely summon his sword back or not.
If you agree with the first part, then you agree with the second.

if Aizen is fused, then he can summon it, if he can still use ability like KS, otherwise would mean he has no zanpakuto. Final gestuga tensho ichigo did the same thing, he summoned a sword, it is a common thing when you are one thing with the zanpakuto.

and I doubt Kubo is gonna show us fake stuff anyway.

not like I bother of a “summon” in the PA, just find weird you are arguing against it.

What is proposed here seems to be fine... Also 3 staffs approval and general approval from our regular users, this seems good to apply.

Back