• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Revising The Profile Of Fiction's Greatest Antagonist

Arcker123

He/Him

Here. Been procrastinating on this for a while, so here. If there's anything I missed or you disagree with, point em out.

Aizen>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Vader and Joker btw (Aizen's name lowkey gaps both's entire characters)

aizen sousuke replikleri

Last edited:

Here. Been procrastinating on this for a while, so here. If there's anything I missed or you disagree with, point em out.

Aizen>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Vader and Joker btw (Aizen's name lowkey gaps both's entire characters)

Agree:Neutral:Disagree:
aizen sousuke replikleri
Having watched you make this more or less, it has my agreement.

You must separate the abilities for the different forms, I'm begging you.

His fusionism should be Limited since it's not offensive nor is it useable besides the fact he fused with the hog. Abilities that go together instead of "and" should be "&" small issue but think it looks better. Abilities from the Hogyoku should be separated considering how much it has and how it isn't Aizen.

I don’t see the point? Are you asking me to seperate shi by Hogyoku and what not?
Aizen has powers that are only shown in different forms, no? Like EE and his perception manipulation on a multiversal level. So wouldn't it be better using more tabbers to separate the keys?

Last edited:
This gets an agree from me, and for the love of all that is holy, I love that you went with Aizen's courage quote for his TYBW key

I dont get the resistance for conceptual manipulation, when did Ichibei try to seal Aizen? Am i missing something?

Like what did you change exactly? (no offense, but an introduction would help others)

I proposed a new CRT rule for exactly this reason, lol.
I saw it. Like, I have no idea what people here agreed. Like intro? For me (no offense), you just copied Aizen and pasted in the sandbox?
For example, in my acc type 5 thread in staff discussion, I included an introduction and everything; people know what I am talking about, but here?
Like, what am I supposed to agree to?

This should be a "Possibly" since that whole section of the fight could have been an illusion, and Aizen wasn't seen with his Zanpakuto after the illusion was up, right?
It’s not an illusion, after the Mugestu aizen zanpakuto fused with him and disappeared, that’s why while he is sealed in Muken you don’t see it anymore, you don’t see it even when shunsui free him, he can create it out of nowhere like Ichigo while in final gestuga tensho Because he is transcendent.

It’s not an illusion, after the Mugestu aizen zanpakuto fused with him and disappeared, that’s why while he is sealed in Muken you don’t see it anymore, you don’t see it even when shunsui free him, he can create it out of nowhere like Ichigo while in final gestuga tensho Because he is transcendent.
I'm aware of all of that. My point was that portion of the fight was made up by Aizen's illusions; we don't know if Aizen can genuinely summon his sword back or not.

Agreed,

"Despite facing each other they are not gazing in the same direction."

I hope all the unmasked databooks get official translations some day, thats some poetic stuff.

Are some mfs actually just incapable of opening a blog and reading it? Smh, super sad.
This should be a "Possibly" since that whole section of the fight could have been an illusion, and Aizen wasn't seen with his Zanpakuto after the illusion was up, right?
He has it for the same reason he has Hado 99, this isn’t a good argument.
Like what did you change exactly? (no offense, but an introduction would help others)
🤦

Are some mfs actually just incapable of opening a blog and reading it? Smh, super sad.

He has it for the same reason he has Hado 99, this isn’t a good argument.

🤦
Your blog? Are you incapable of reading my sentence? I literally see Aizen's profile? What am I supposed here to agree and disagree with?
You did not even add the intro in your thread as you're supposed to do? No offence, I am saying at as a good friend.

No offence, I am saying at as a good friend.
Now that you say that I’m sorry when 🙇‍♂️
I literally see Aizen's profile? What am I supposed here to agree and disagree with?
You’re meant to agree with the profile. The profile is the revision.
You did not even add the intro in your thread as you're supposed to do?
No point? There isn’t any CRT rule that requires that.

Seem fine, my only issue is this

But I guess there's not really anything going against it

Also, the Ichibe resistance definitely shouldn't be added without a scan imo, though is it because the Hogyoku contains Soul King fragments?
It's weird because Aizen's shell was definitely "harmed" by Isshin's attack, and Aizen was definitely "harmed" when Gin shanked him with his Bankai - but the "limited" is in there so it might be fine.

Back