• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Return of the most Skilled Thread

I see so Zoro>>Musashi and Sasaki hahahahahahaha that's fine I guess you do you
That will be the case if there aren't other skill feat you can mention is what i think planck mean but if there are other feats and so much better than zoro has ever shown then it will be Musashi and Sasaki>>Zoro

That will be the case if there aren't other skill feat you can mention is what i think planck mean but if there are other feats and so much better than zoro has ever shown then it will be Musashi and Sasaki>>Zoro
I have already mention some of them here.
But even if we go without her domain. Musashi have an accelerated development that let her Always evolving in battle even when battle guy that could os her directly or that she was unable to even win in the beginning. Or battle a guy that can have a like a step above you in all possibility. Becoming a a good swordman to mastered her domain in 2 day and defeated the seven master swordman servant which she was weaker and less skillful in the beginning.

She can copy movement and skill she see.

She can fight guy that have different type of precognition. (Can see trough all possibility, sense danger, can see the direct futur).

Well she have many extra sensory thing too bcz servant.

In instant reaction she could instant react to an atk from raikou that was unperceivable by her

Can see and adapt through technique she have just see.

She more skilled than a guy that had mastered every martial art.

She can fight a guy with a skill that allow him to have him to always be unpredictable and preventing his ennemy to being able to analyse his atk.

she can play and predict every movement of her opponement and predict the battle from thousand of possibility before her domain to infinity after it (mean she know every movement he could ever done at this moment and her accelerated development let her evolve to find a solution to how to win).

Win a guy that have have a skill that let him always strike first and can repell anc counteratk any move.

More skilled and win to a guy that could just see all possible outcome of a situation and have a step ahead in all of them, that can see and cut through quarks.

More skilled than a guy that can copy and master martial art with a glance.

More skilled than a guy that can use perfectly all object as a weapon.

She more skilled than greek soldier that have trained themself for ten thousand years and that some god (disocuri) that an unknow age.

And many other thing but i'm not the best in knowing what can make you skilled or not. (Like for me preco is not a skill)

And if we go by scalling, she absurdely high and with a the bushit of fate it's a great thing. Like a normal skillful tomoe gozen was compared to be worth a thousand soldier when she was alive.

I mean idk man if Warping dimensions and yeeting possibilities won't cut it I don't think much else will hahahahahah

Edit: Pun Intended

Because fundamentally, nothing that's happening with the dimension warping is a quantifiable aspect of skill in anyway. Is there precision involved? A wide plethora of moves? Analytical prediction and instinctive reaction? Rapid growth and learning? Really, anything.

It's hax that performed via swordplay and the like that's somehow called skill. I guess in the context of the setting sure but good luck debating a position with a feat that can't even be debated.

If these characters somehow have absolutely no other skill feats beyond the one that looms like it came from chuuni land? Yes. Else, you can compare their proper skill feats and see who's the best.

And honestly, this feels way too specific...
But just a thing zero of musashi is based on her analytical prediction of her analysing and predicting every possible movement of the ennemy and shave all of them to the one she want.

I see so Zoro>>Musashi and Sasaki hahahahahahaha that's fine I guess you do you
Why is it so hard to understand that some of us may not view destroying a concept or EE'ing someone by moving fancy is a debatable "skill" feat. Seriously, once you go that level, how do you debate it? Can you come up with a good, sensible argument for why using fancy footwork to appear invisible on a spiritual level is more skilled than folding space via hitting in a specific way? Because you're proving literally nothing by using fallacious arguments and being passive aggressive. This is the exact kind of stuff that got people to stop giving a shit about this kind of thread and discussion the first time.

Why is it so hard to understand that some of us may not view destroying a concept or EE'ing someone by moving fancy is a debatable "skill" feat. Seriously, once you go that level, how do you debate it? Can you come up with a good, sensible argument for why using fancy footwork to appear invisible on a spiritual level is more skilled than folding space via hitting in a specific way? Because you're proving literally nothing by using fallacious arguments and being passive aggressive. This is the exact kind of stuff that got people to stop giving a shit about this kind of thread and discussion the first time.
And that's why I haven't brought forward any more arguments no?? That's why I asked what i asked no?? To get a better Grasp of what others in here consider a metric for "skill" it's obvious my view differs from what the consensus here is, so please don't misinterpret my statements and call me out for being "passive aggressive" or "fallacious" cause if I actually was and got salty you'd have just derail the thread cause the shit slinging and sarcasm would've come out (well we already have but it isss what it isssss)

If you don't think Sasaki's fuckery from Shimousa Is quantifiable and therefore innapplicable that's fine we'll just agree to disagree and I'll be outta the CUT (pun intended hehehehe) but again don't go calling people out for being "Passive aggressive" when asking questions lol

At this point lets just review what Regi posted for Musashi instead of debating the BS Hax via skill stuff.

At this point lets just review what Regi posted for Musashi instead of debating the BS Hax via skill stuff.
I feel like there's a perverse sense of art when it comes to observing long-winded arguments between people that inevitably lead to nowhere.

Tho most just chalk it up as popcorn material.

But yeah let's get back to actually discussing skill feats and such.

Yeah but her NP summons something that wields 4 swords, and since it's her NP that means it's part of her, which combines with her 2 swords, meaning she has 6 swords, twice as many as Zoro

I feel like there's a perverse sense of art when it comes to observing long-winded arguments between people that inevitably lead to nowhere.

Tho most just chalk it up as popcorn material.

But yeah let's get back to actually discussing skill feats and such.
We were already buuuut Ikki Perfect vision go brrrrr so GG

Nah but on a serious note I'm gonna nominate Ikki Kurogane for this list for feats such as the following following:

-Copied Edelweiss's Sword technique using nothing but afterimages as a reference with her technique being one that is 100% efficient and requiring all muscles to move in unison in order to basically skip the "acceleration" Phase and go from 0 to 100 instantly

-copying and Completely mastering the Ayatsuji-Itto Ryuu via seeing nothing but Ayases technique even using it's secret technique Ten'i Muho though Ayase herself hadn't mastered it

-As well completely copying Stella's sword technique that she spent over 5 years polishing in under thirty seconds

-Mastered 126 different swords styles including Edelweiss's and did all of this mostly through sheer observation of their martial skill

-Created his own sword style(The Seven Swords)

-Refined his observational skills to the point that With his perfect vision he is able to see through Ayase and Kiriharas Noble arts which both leave and have Zero traces when used (other than Damage caused to the opponent of course) by grasping their personalities and tendencies allowing him to see through their thought process allowing him to track Kirihara even though he had Erased every single trace of himself and Dodge Ayases invisible slashes placed in the air before their match, he also did this with Kuroudo's Marginal Counter, Amamyias Causation Manipulation and Toudo's Tacktless step

wait
But now Gilgamesh and Archer/Shirou are more skilled
They have like, infinite swords
Well I mean in UBW when a sword is copied its entire history is copied along with it so whenever the grab a weapon they instantly have mastery over that weapon soo idk if that's skill

Last edited:
Anyway more skill/intelligence feats for Archaon:
  • Could outplan and outmaneuver a Lord of Change, T'zeentch, and Kairos Fateweaver who have extremely potent precognition and are master manipulators, able to see infinite possibilities and intents of their prey. This is the basis for his resistance to Precognition
    • For reference, Lords of Change can see infinite possibilities already and Tzeentch's is much more potent, being able to see things even Lords of Change cannot see. On top of that, Kairos himself is able to see things Tzeentch is not able to see with his precognition being the most potent in the setting where even a 1-A God with practical Omniscience and insight into infinite possibilities, pathways, and futures, was still inferior to him in terms of precognition potency, and they still failed to predict Archaon's next move
  • Eye of Sheerian grants the former level of precog potency to Archaon, and basically reads his opponents openly, able to say exactly what happens with ample time for Archaon to react, also analyzing information of his opponents' weaknesses for him to take into account when fighting.
Skill scaling chain coming soon lol

would crafting a meticulous plan spanning years so long its unfathomable to put into numbers that arent 10^10^10 etc count, if so ill be sure to put in my two centd later and maybe swoop the no 1 spot

would crafting a meticulous plan spanning years so long its unfathomable to put into numbers that arent 10^10^10 etc count, if so ill be sure to put in my two centd later and maybe swoop the no 1 spot
That's an intelligence feat and even if it weren't, experience doesn't translate to skill directly.

Just noticed this and thought in read everything before comment but as expected some posts are really long and here is really late I will read the entire thread later, though want to comment before that.

Since the list mainly consist of physical fighters I will go with one of them.

I propose Kouki Amanogawa (His After-Stories key and With Auralodde, before that he was trash but because of mental problems). His Intelligence and stamina section talk more than enough but will expand each point with extra info.

1) Has trained in the Yaegashi school of martial arts ever since he was a child, and he was skilled enough to compete in national tournaments. By this point Kouki was trash so he didn't really reached the level of a true disciple of the Yaegashi style, but still is important to mention why the Yaegashi style is so impressive, which is explained in this post I made in the past, I don't copy all important parts because they are too long and the tablet don't let me copy too much text.

2) Upon being summoned to Tortus, he was trained by the best martial artist there in sword arts and is among the top fighters in the world. This is important because it mean that by this point he was at the very least comparable to people like Meld or Gahard.

Gahard Skill Showing: The following scenes are from his battle against the Haulia (with their 120 members) who are the race with the best stealth among al the races.​
Before the guests could finish their toast, the ballroom was plunged into darkness.

“What the!? What’s going on!?”

“Aaaaaah! Wh-What’s happening!?”

Robbed of their sight, the empire’s nobles started panicking.

“Don’t panic! I’ll light the place up with my ma— Gah!?”

“What’s— Gyaaah!?”

“What in blue bla— Guh!?”

A few of the noblemen remained calm and tried to relight the room to get the situation under control. However, before they could they all collapsed onto the ground. Their screams of pain only served to further aggravate the remaining nobles’ panic.

Confusion and chaos prevented any of them from getting a solid grasp on the situation. Many of the noble ladies especially were running about frantically, which led to them getting picked off even easier.

“Calm yourselves! You bastards are supposed to be imperial men!” Gahard’s voice cut through the darkness. It served as a stabilizing force for the crowd, allowing the nobles to stop cowering in fear and regain their composure. Gahard attempted to bark out further orders, but before he could, there was a series of sharp whooshes. He realized something was coming toward him, and hurriedly raised his sword to block.

“Tch! Sneaky little bastards!”

Arrows rained down on him from all directions. They were surprisingly short, but possessed considerable force despite that. Each of them was fired with pinpoint accuracy, and the barrages came in waves, so even a skilled warrior like Gahard was forced to stay on the defensive. And because of that, he wasn’t able to shout out orders to the other nobles.

However, the fact that he was able to tell where the arrows were heading from of sound alone and then block them with a ceremonial sword proved that he was a monster in his own right.

Metallic clangs echoed one after another as Gahard blocked every arrow shot his way. Vol 7, Chapter IV
“Ah!?” Gahard’s aide leaped back on reflex, but it was too late. Though, leaping backward wouldn’t have done anything to negate the cylinders’ effects anyway. A second later, there was a blinding flash of light, followed by a shrill noise that pierced everyone’s eardrums.

“Gaaah!?”

“What the—!?”

Gahard and the others instinctively closed their eyes and covered their ears. However, the damage had already been done. The Haulia’s flashbangs had blinded and deafened all of the empire’s fighters.

And naturally, the Haulia weren’t going to let the opportunity slip past them. They completely masked their presence and charged into their enemies’ blind spots. Bereft of two of their most important senses, Gahard’s imperial guards were helpless against the Haulia’s onslaught. The rabbitmen’s black blades glinted in the dim light as they ripped through the guards’ tendons and limbs. Screaming in pain, they thudded to the ground one by one.

But the Haulia weren’t done yet. They also cut out the tongues of everyone they downed, in order to stop them from casting spells.

Across the battlefield, nobles and soldiers alike were crippled and detongued as they struggled to recover from the effects of the flashbangs. Any who tried to cast magic were beheaded instead.

Amidst the slaughter, there was a single clash of metal against metal. Somehow, unbelievably, Gahard had managed to repel the assassins who had come for him, even though both his sight and hearing were impaired.

The two Haulia who had engaged him stared at him in awe. And Gahard, picking up on their momentary lapse of concentration, went on the offensive. He stomped the ground in front of him so hard that shockwaves rippled out.

“Ah!”

“Ngh!”

The two Haulia lost their balance and stumbled backward. Even though Gahard couldn’t see or hear anything, he was still able to slash at the two of them with impeccable accuracy. His sword lashed out so fast that it appeared to be bending like a whip. The two Haulia crossed their dual shortswords in front of them in an attempt to block the high speed slashes. However, while Hajime’s expertly crafted blades were strong enough to withstand the emperor’s attacks, their wielders weren’t. The two Haulia were blown away by the force of his slashes.

The moment the two of them were sent flying, another hail of arrows assailed Gahard. Another unit of Haulia had been waiting in the wings with loaded crossbows. Unfortunately for them, Gahard was ready and waiting.

“Blow it all away, Wind Wall!” Despite the short incantation, Gahard was able to summon a wind wall strong enough to deflect all the arrows.

“Pierce through, Fireball!” With another condensed incantation, Gahard summoned a dozen fireballs and sent them hurtling in the direction the arrows had come from.

Luckily, the Haulia had relocated the moment they’d finished firing. Had they been any slower though, they would have been burnt to a crisp.

Both the speed of Gahard’s activation and the force of his spells were ridiculous. Moreover, even though the Haulia were hiding their presence, Gahard could somehow sense where they were. Plus, his swordsmanship was so precise and powerful that it took everything the Haulia had to defend against a single slash.

In fact, they were so shaken that for a moment their fear leaked through, and they stopped masking their presence. Gahard’s eyelids cracked open, and though he still couldn’t see properly, there was a feral gleam in his eyes.

“Found you!” He whirled around. Though there was no way he should have been able to see the rabbitmen hiding in the darkness, Gahard’s eyes were staring right at them. Their terror had betrayed their location.

“Burn through everything— Fireball!” Gahard shot off another barrage of fireballs. He then turned in the other direction and flung some toward another group of Haulia hiding within the shadows. At the same time, he snapped his fingers. All of the fireballs he’d sent to the ceiling for illumination contracted briefly, then exploded in a storm of heat and sound.

Par and the other snipers, who’d been providing covering fire, were sent hurtling toward the ground. The other fireballs he’d shot off narrowly missed their targets, but the resulting explosions still sent the Haulia flying. And, while the shockwaves didn’t do much damage, they left the Haulia unbalanced, and forced them to find a new vantage point to snipe from.

“Dancing breeze, carry my will— Breeze Breath!” With the time he’d bought, Gahard cast yet another spell.

Breeze Breath was a support-oriented wind spell. It allowed the caster to amplify sounds using the power of wind, or to carry specific noises over long distances. By amplifying the sounds the Haulia were making, Gahard was able to cover for his impaired hearing. In a sense, he’d taken the Sense Presence skill and cast a magical version of it. Still, amplifying sounds made them more muddled, and it took a lot of concentration to pinpoint locations using them alone. Normally, it wasn’t suited for close quarters combat. That was why it was usually reserved for spies and scouts who wished to relay information.

“Taaaaaaaaaaaah!”

“Whoa!”

“Ngh!”

Gahard swung his blade so fast that afterimages followed in its wake. The Haulia groaned in pain, just barely avoiding fatal blows by manipulating their presence at the last second. However, they knew they wouldn’t hold out for long.

Since Gahard was using Breeze Breath, the Haulia’s stealth abilities weren’t nearly as effective. The subtle sounds they made as they moved were clearly being transmitted to him.

Though Breeze Breath wasn’t nearly as helpful in locating people as Sense Presence was, Gahard made up for it with audacity and grit. He plowed forward doggedly, and continued slashing with increasing accuracy.

This was the man who stood at the top of Hoelscher. The strongest warrior among a nation of warriors. The emperor who had devoted his heart and soul to the pursuit of strength. Upon witnessing his overwhelming strength, the Haulia responded rather audaciously.

“Bring it.”

“We’ll cut you to ribbons.”

Not a single one was cowering. Instead, they were all sporting fearless grins. Their eyes, barely visible through the slits in their masks, glimmered with a dangerous light. Each and every one of the Haulia was still raring to go.

If they couldn’t rely on stealth, then they’d use their coordination to take Gahard down. The Haulia all leaped into action at once, as if they were a single organism. By constantly staying in motion, and perfectly synchronizing their attacks, they were able to pressure even Gahard.

“Kukuku, now that’s the kind of fighting spirit I like to see! Isn’t that

right, Haulia!” Gahard laughed boisterously as he fended off the Haulia’s consecutive attacks with his unique sword techniques. It appeared he already knew his mysterious assailants were the Haulia.

However, the Haulia didn’t react at all to Gahard’s declaration. The only thing on their mind was taking down the enemy in front of them.

“Come on, what’s wrong? So scared you can’t even talk!?” His hearing, aided by the spell, was slowly beginning to return.

At his provocation, the Haulia with the most bloodlust in his eyes, Cam, brandished his twin shortswords and spoke calmly.

“A battlefield has no need for words. If you have something to say, then speak it with your sword.”

“Hah, now you’re talking.”

Sparks danced in the darkness as the two of them unleashed a flurry of blows.

On his own, Cam was clearly no match for Gahard, but he had the highly coordinated Haulia behind him. Both sides continued vying for supremacy, but neither was able to land a decisive blow.

Seconds passed, then minutes. The nobles laying on the ground fervently prayed for their leader to come out ahead while simultaneously cursing the guards for not coming. Though they’d had their tendons severed and their tongues cut out, they were still conscious.

And, as they watched the battle progress, seeds of fear began sprouting within their hearts. The Haulia’s power was beyond anything they had expected from rabbitmen. Not only that, but the Haulia almost seemed to be winning. “Ah! What the—!? My body just—” Gahard staggered, and his movements dulled.

In response, the Haulia rushed forward instantly, as if they’d been waiting for that exact moment. He somehow managed to repel them all still, but the Haulia had been expecting that as well. After he repelled the close-combat fighters, a barrage of arrows rained down on him.

“Guh!”

One of them pierced Gahard in the calf, and he went down to one knee.

The moment he saw an opening, Cam rushed in and swung down with his shortswords. While Gahard managed to block the first, the second sliced through the ligaments in his arm, forcing him to drop his sword. He quickly pulled something out of his pocket with his one good hand, but two Haulia leaped past him and sliced through the Artifact he was attempting to activate.

At the same time, another barrage of arrows sliced through his arms and legs.

“Ngh!”

Though he didn’t scream, the intense pain made his body go limp. He slumped forward, then with a resounding thud, fell unconscious onto the ground. Vol 7, Chapter IV
“Tch, poisoned arrows, huh?” Gahard’s pained voice echoed across the silent party hall. The other members of the empire were still too stunned to do anything. Their emperor, the symbol of their nation’s might, had fallen. One of the Haulia strode up to Gahard and fed him medicine that restored his hearing and eyesight. He’d need his senses for the negotiations to come.

“Hmph, that dosage was enough to leave monsters completely paralyzed. I’m impressed you held out so long.”

“Curses, so that was your plan from the start...” Vol 7, Chapter IV
Later the Haulia become better to the point that they would be capable to defeat Gahard with a few of them or in 1vs1 with their more stronger members, but that isn't that important to this point.​

3) Later after he resolved his internal conflict and made his resolve, by pure will learned the War Demon skill to continue to fight even when his body is broken, also mastered the Yaegashi Style (so everything from the Yaegashi post apply to him now) and became a sword saint reaching one of the summits of swordsmanship while unconscious, important to note is how this summit made his sword literally imperceptible to top tiers with too ******* long scaling chains of senses scaling (stealth that turn someone invisible is considerate basic stealth and as such higher of stealth need to surpass the previous levels of invisibility and such) and his emotions can’t be sensed even by Koone despite her good senses which can read the thoughts and feelings of others, even Mother is unable to react to him when using his skill as sword saint despite of be able to predicted his future moves based on his gaze, muscle movement, and the faintest signal of his nerves. Something worth to note is that he turned in a sword saint in a three days long fight where he was using almost all his magic power to defend an entire city while physically fighting thousands of enemies, in a world where his recory was slower and without his standar equipment (so no armor, flying boost, etc), he only had his sword.

4) Perceived countless bullet that were flying his way, which he softly grazed the bullets with the flat side of his holy sword and changed only their trajectory. He splendidly diverted the trajectories of all the slug bullets to avoid the people he was protecting behind him and gouged another spots while also changing the bullets trajectory to hit his enemies that were surrounding him, he also reflected back dozens of lasers (which in principle fulfill the laser dodging requirement) while doing that and this was in a severely weakened state where he initially was having even troubles with railguns speed.

5) Developed a fighting style that changes every instant, this because his sword literally shapeshift every instant, like a instant can be a western sword, then the later a katana, the a urumi, then a storn sword, etc.

6) Fought against Mother with her crazy analytical skill and calculation ability that even let her reconstruct from the scrap of a explosion a machine able to teleport to other worlds in minutes at most, with her intelligence she also defeated a futuristic humanity (which even colonise other planets) and got all the knowledge from said humanity, which mean that she know all the forms of combats possible to humans and as such her movements have the essence of martial arts to a master level. Futhermore she had gathered and analyzed an entire day of recordings of Kouki fighting her futuristic machine soldiers, he was also already exhausted when the fight begun because he needed to fight her soldiers and do to the conditions of the world his recovery rate was super slow, his stats where far lower than normal and he was basically unable to use magic (so all the time in this world he could just fight with his sword), also this was a bit after the previous fight in which he become a sword saint so he was still mentally fatigued and didn't had his equipment.

7) Fought against a army of one hundred of thousand of machine soldiers of Mother few hours after his fight against Mother herself, which mean that he was still exhausted, and while he was unable to defeat them in those conditions with just his sword he killed a considerable number of the army and fought long, and the instant that he become able to actually use magic he defeated the entire rest of the army by himself. Hours after this fight he fought against a army of several thousands to probably several millions of monsters with unique powers, though by this point he was capable of use normally magic and had his standar equipment so I'm not really gonna focus in that.

And there are more but well, this is good enough, though just want to mention that since he is one of the top tiers of the verse he is really accustomed to defeat people with instincts that are basically spider sense and instinctive reactions since those are extremely common in the verse, he also is above the like of the Apostles and early Hajime which battle was like this:
Hajime and Noint continued dancing around each other, dodging and trading blows. They fought to the utmost limits of their abilities, each trying to land a decisive blow. Their concentration was so absolute that they both forgot to breathe, to blink.

“Uwooooooooooooh!”

“Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!”

The two screamed at each other as they charged again.

A single mistake, a single lapse in concentration meant instant death.

They were moving so fast that there was no time to even think. They simply moved on instinct, trusting in their abilities, experience, and reflexes to carry them through.

Streaks of silver and crimson light dotted the sky as Noint’s swords and Hajime’s guns clashed over and over.

The storm of blows unleashed pulses of energy like a solar flare. The two continued speeding up, each trying to gain an edge over the other.

Before long, they were both drenched in blood, covered in a dozen small wounds. Hajime had shallow cuts all over his body, while Noint had bullet holes everywhere. Vol 6, Chapter III
And this is just a fragment of their fight, there actually was much more in the fight.

Man, this post is long and I didn't even used (because I don't have my pc) the word documents (which are +200 pages) with most of the skill feats.

Don't know in which spot Kouki should be because as I said in the beginning of the post I need time to read the entire thread, but you can put him where you think he should be.

Edit: This is a edit to add a general verse skill level explanation that I wrote listing above what most Arifureta characters with profiles scale, specially characters like Kouki.

An human, who in verse is just decently skilled, is able to act perfectly normal while having his senses sealed (btw this character is unable to use magic or any supernatural power, so this is completely a pure skill feat). Acting without a sense or various senses is somehing consistent through the verse, with characters like Chris (who thanks to his battle honed instincts can dodge invisible spatial attacks), Vanessa (who had her eyesight robbed by a flashbang and even so could move in a room full of armed men), Gahard (who can not only defend against the ranged attacks of 120 Haulia from all directions with just the sound of the attacks alone while in complete darkness, but he can also do the same while having both his sight and hearing impaired do to the effects of flashbangs) or Detref (who could fight without any problem inside a fog with magical effects that affect the senses of the enemies inside), it's also said how just third-rate warriors relied just in their sight in a fight, and there are several more examples of situations of people fighting without be able to rely on their senses, some of which will appear in following scans.

Normal humans, humans unable to use any unique energy or supernatural power, can also do some extreme martial and acrobatics feats with high level of precision. Like for example the ones displayed in the fight between Kimberley and Allen (btw, the Berserkers mentioned are mutants created with a virus whihc transform people in strong monsters that can't die unless their brain is destroyed and who have potent regeneration), the fight of Vanessa vs Berserker Monkeys, the Allen vs Weiss, when Allen helped Taeko against demons and possessed fanatics (the demons were creatures invisible, that Allen couldn't sense nor perceive or even interact in any way and he only knew they were there, while the possessed fanatics were people with higher specs do to be possessed), when Sabas fought against the soldiers of the futuristic empire, in the whole Fukube vs onmyoujis fight (the onmyoujis were humans able to use special powers, that additionally summoned fantasy creatures called shikis which are basically monsters with some special trait), there is also how Liliana (a princess that never in her life had physical combat training) mastered Aikido from internet videos which is a decent martial feat. While not actually a martial or acrobatic feat, there are some good precision feats from childs, like the first time Myu used a weapon (Myu had 6 years and this was like two weeks after meet Hajime and become his foster daugther) or Par who sniped apostles from 5km below (Par is a 10 years old child).

The verse also have show groups with high skill regarding warfare, as show with the Haulia clan when they annihilated the demon forces that invaded the Haltina forest. Canonically the Yaegashi clan (a group of completely normal humans) is comparable with the Haulia clan and each have show to share and learn from the other clan, the Yaegashi clan is considered the leader of the ninja clans and are each member have deathly daily training regardless of their age or occupation, are group that can casually try to kill Hajime and who have defeated the elite forces of multiple countries who attacked he Returnees families (which should had the level of characters like Allen, Fukube and even Sabas).

Last edited:
Hasn't SCP-076 been like training and fighting since like before Time itself? I know he's older then time I swear he had some crazy experience feats due to that.
076 actually only really has infinite or countless army soloing and basically "yes" martial arts off the top of my head, he actually isn't too crazy skilled for a list like this even though he'll skill stomp basically all of his matches

And that's why I haven't brought forward any more arguments no?? That's why I asked what i asked no?? To get a better Grasp of what others in here consider a metric for "skill" it's obvious my view differs from what the consensus here is, so please don't misinterpret my statements and call me out for being "passive aggressive" or "fallacious" cause if I actually was and got salty you'd have just derail the thread cause the shit slinging and sarcasm would've come out (well we already have but it isss what it isssss)

If you don't think Sasaki's fuckery from Shimousa Is quantifiable and therefore innapplicable that's fine we'll just agree to disagree and I'll be outta the CUT (pun intended hehehehe) but again don't go calling people out for being "Passive aggressive" when asking questions lol
kiryu-slapping.gif

Can someone give me the cliffnotes for Warhammer Fantasy? The most I can remember is something about Low 1-C Anal Predict (which is no different in potency than 3-D) and a bunch of one man army stuff.

Skill list for Archaon would be firstly before any amps or even completing his training, he was skilled enough to fight off the entire Altdorf garrison regiments ( even if it wasn't the entire city's garrison, the city was placed on high alert for attacks, at minimum this would have been thousands of soldiers), as well as the entirety of two knightly orders, who at the time would have been just as trained as equipped as him as one of said knightly orders was the one who specifically trained him and taught him everything he knew at the time, it was a force large enough to be described as a "sea of steel", all the while his soul and body was being burned by Sigmar's holy power, and the only reasonable response the Empire had to even attempt to take him down at this point was to sacrifice the entire temple and bring it down on top of him with magic and artillery fire.

He would then travel north, taking his time to master every weapon and form of combat he came across to know every strength and weakness of them so they couldn't catch him unawares. He killed every single challenger who came across him, always learning and improving. Eventually he ended up in the Altar of Ultimate Darkness, where stripped naked, losing his sword, and being completely blinded both physically and even through his witchsight, he fought off an army of hundreds of giant chaos spawn, literally killing everything in the Black Ark by himself with his bare hands, Doomslayer style.

He would then spend several decades as a pirate, learning everything he could about naval combat and strategy, by this time he has claimed to fought nearly every kind of foe from most nations. When he was betrayed by his allies, he was forced to fight a dozen perfect clones of himself (these clones were so perfect they literally thought they were Archaon) and he dealt with them rather easily. When washing ashore of the Southern Chaos Wastes, he was immediately beset by Beastfiends, which he had to fend off and kill on a daily basis as everything in the Souther Chaos Wastes wished to kill everything it encountered, and he eventually went full Ark Survival Evolved, fashening a outfit of monster hides and a cloak of weapons that he would utilize depending on the situation. This went on for weeks until he managed to get to the Volcano and fight the spirit of the first Everchosen for his armour, this being only being bested prior by Sigmar himself.

He would eventually fight Ograx the great, an undefeated champion who he was the only one to best, before the two of them teamed up and soloed an army of chaos furies. He would then encounter Be'lakor and to even get close to him he needed to fight off the wraiths of every past Everchosen and every potential Everchosen who had died (this would have had to been DOZENS of comparable foes if not HUNDREDS, he took them all on and was winning before Be'lakor finally deemed him even worthy enough to fight. Be'lakor stomped him in the fight, but it was made incredibly obvious that it was a completely overwhelming power, with Archaon actually being the better fighter even when hopelessly outmatched, with it being driven home that if he was able to even touch Be'lakor he could have dealt some serious damage.

He would then go through the Realm of Chaos and End up in the Northern Chaos Wastes, in the eternal battleground, where countless thousands upon thousands of chaos champions fought each other eternally in hopes of receiving the grace of their gods...he killed so many that eventually they stopped fighting and joining him and encountered another potential Everchosen, who he was physically outmatched but outskilled and outsmarted. He then spent several more decades travelling and honing his skill and strategies against any foe he could find, all the while slaying every challenger to his rule on the daily. The tag team of Ograx and Archaon proceeded to single handedly kill an entire warband of khornate champions who failed him and countless manticores and chimeras on their way to Krakanrok.

He then on his final trials, solo'd another army of chaos furies, navigated the multi-dimensional labyrinth of Tzeentch Blindfolded, and casually fought and singlehandedly strangled a Bloodthirster of Khorne to death (Khorne's greatest champions, genius's of combat and who have witchsight/Low 1-C analytical prediction that lets you perfectly read the concepts and intentions of the opponent) and then immediately after fought Be'lakor, this time with both of them relatively even, though because of his skill he was able to finally beat down the Daemon Prince and prove himself Everchosen. Then he proceeded to jumpstart the Endtimes, where he fought Valten (who casually killed Count Mordrek, Wulfrik the Wanderer and several other chaos champions renowned for their combat prowess) and while they were relatively on par, it was very clear Valten was fighting a losing battle and Archaon would have won in the end if it wasn't for a Verminlord kill steal at the last second (******* skaven)

Then he went off and fought Karl Franz and absolutely ******* decimated him, and took on Ungrim Ironfist (this technically ended in a stalemate however since Ungrim exploded but again it was very clear Archaon most likely would have killed him eitherway), this is all also ignoring the fact that even though he is Everchosen, he is still constantly challenged by his followers because they think they are more deserving of being Everchosen. In the end he was recognized that ONLY Sigmar was even remotely capable of hoping to actually taking him down ( a mistake Grimgor obviously made though with surprising leeway until Archaon went full powa) and even when Archaon fought Sigmar, nerfed as he lost the Eye of Sheerian, he was still more skilled and managed to disarm him and WOULD have killed Sigmar if it wasn;t for a last minute distraction via Volkar's sacrifice, and even THEN their fight ended in a stalemate as Sigmar and Archaon were sucked into the Warp portal grappling each other.

this is also ignoring AOS where to even qualify in the lowest branches of his personal army, the Varanguard, you have to be a chaos champion with thousands of years of experience and be renowned as both a leader and warrior, and then go on several gruelling life or death quests, ending in a battle with countless others like yourself until one remains, and then MAYBE you will be worthy enough of a personal inspection by the big man to see if you have what it takes to be a common footsoldier, where you will work up through the ranks for many many many more countless campaigns, with even the greatest cream of the crop of the Varanguard still completely and utterly falling short of Archaon's own capabilities.

In AOS he also took on an entire Stormhost by himself multiple times (Stormhosts are anywhere from hundreds to thousands of Stormcast Eternals) with each Stormcast being a literal legendary hero plucked from their time, amped with Sigmar's power and encased in armour and giving a form of ressurection allowing them to live countless lifetimes in service against the forces of chaos, and Archaon on multiple occassions (atleast twice on screen, but several more times have been stated off screen) just straight up rushed headlong into them and slaughtered them like helpless children consistently, and on several occassion fought Sigmar himself head on with every encounter ending in either a stalemate or Archaon decisively winning, like when he fought the combined armies and might of Sigmar, Teclis, and Gorkamorka (the combined orcish/urruk gods Gork and Mork) and utterly humiliated them martially and strategically, leading to Order's worst recorded defeat where Sigmar even lost his prized weapon Ghal Maraz.

Wulfrik the Wanderer would scale in skill to characters like Sigvald the Magnificient who dedicated himself to the perfection of sword fighting, where he was causally able to kill hundreds of khornate champions by himself, each champion having spent centuries honing their combat prowess as their only true desire, and being vastly superior to the likes of Swordsmasters of Hoeth, who have hundreds to thousands of years of training, and are so skilled with the sword they are capable of individually killing thousands of other elves who have hundreds to thousands of years worth of experience themselves, all the while simultanously deflecting dozens of arrows from the air, and choking entire rivers with bodies, with Swordsmasters being compared to children when against the likes of Malekith and Tyrion who are capable of killing hundreds of swordsmasters singlehandedly, these characters again completely all falling short to Archaon.
Guess who! Lol
In case no one wants to read the text wall. Archaon's skill is basically him being so ludicrously on top of a verse where everyone has broken skill hax honed either through thousands of years of training and constant combat, precog of their own, or knowing ludicrous amounts of martial arts and all of the above. He is a butcher of major characters, and is a force to be reckoned with.
  • He was able to navigate a confusing maze that was set up by the Chaos God of trickery himself.
  • Makes fodder out of people who kill hundreds or thousands of men like it's no problem.
  • Could fight 12 perfect clones of himself and win.
  • Killed thousands of monsters when he was naked, and senses were dulled
  • Killed a Greater Daemon of Khorne naked, who spend an extremely long amount of time in the Realm of Chaos in order to hone their martial skills
Just to name a few, there are others but there are still more things like his scaling chain above the soldiers in the verse which are also hilariously skilled.

Archaon and other Witchsight users use this sight to be able to read their opponent's next move, hence why it's Analytical Prediction on top of Extrasensory Perception. It reads an opponent's thoughts on a conceptual level (due to seeing them manifesting in the Warp), and Archaon is the most skilled at utilizing it to predict his opponents' next move.

Though his Eye of Sheerian is much better honestly

Anyway more skill/intelligence feats for Archaon:
  • Could outplan and outmaneuver a Lord of Change, T'zeentch, and Kairos Fateweaver who have extremely potent precognition and are master manipulators, able to see infinite possibilities and intents of their prey. This is the basis for his resistance to Precognition
    • For reference, Lords of Change can see infinite possibilities already and Tzeentch's is much more potent, being able to see things even Lords of Change cannot see. On top of that, Kairos himself is able to see things Tzeentch is not able to see with his precognition being the most potent in the setting where even a 1-A God with practical Omniscience and insight into infinite possibilities, pathways, and futures, was still inferior to him in terms of precognition potency, and they still failed to predict Archaon's next move
  • Eye of Sheerian grants the former level of precog potency to Archaon, and basically reads his opponents openly, able to say exactly what happens with ample time for Archaon to react, also analyzing information of his opponents' weaknesses for him to take into account when fighting.
Skill scaling chain coming soon lol
That's what we got so far

It's okay, Warhammer Fantasy Chinamen defeat Ning! Lol
Who said I'm making it for Ji Ning? I have around 5-6 chinamen to choose from if I so wish - existing on the wiki, these being just the MCs and there are lots of people who scale to below but still close or same as them.

Who said I'm making it for Ji Ning? I have around 5-6 chinamen to choose from if I so wish - existing on the wiki, these being just the MCs and there are lots of people who scale to below but still close or same as them.
It was a joke cause Warhammer Fantasy has chinamen who are pretty ridiculous, just not 100% for skill lol

Considering Aenerion is the most skilled Warhammer Fantasy character

That's what we got so far
A notable amount of those are intelligence feats, though Naitodesu's second post shows some good feats.

And Reaper, please format your post better. It's looking like an argument ad verbosity considering how congested the paragraphs are.

A notable amount of those are intelligence feats, though Naitodesu's second post shows some good feats.

And Reaper, please format your post better. It's looking like an argument ad verbosity considering how congested the paragraphs are.
It was done to try and give details for the feats, I didn't want to no context list skill feats/have them listed to me

I'm just going to say my sentiment here: This thread is a mistake, and me just witnessed it is a istake as well considering i was in part of Trung Sister debate in wikia and gameFAQ and its really unhealthy, and then stumbled upon this is making it worse

Oh and Fate supporters, please note that Musashi, Sasaki, and Muramasa AREN'T the only servants with ridiculous skill, there are some of servants that are also skilled but nowhere breaking it into a hax skill, look at Lancelot, look at Raikou, look at Karna, and so on

Thats all

Back