• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Return of the most Skilled Thread

Its an actual skill to literally skip the important sentence right before it

Hajime Hinata
As a result of the experiments that were conducted on him, Hajime is said to possess the talents of every single Ultimate to ever attend Hope's Peak Academy and every notable skills known to humanity that has been researched on.

(In Danganronpa "Ultimates" stand above all others in the world being the pinnacle of skill and ability in whatever Ultimate talent they specialize in. For example, Kazuichi Souda, the Ultimate Mechanic, is able create Giant Monokuma, who's so mechanically advanced that even NASA scientists can't understand his remote control system)

Hajime has Junko and Licorne's analyst talent, the former has analytical skills that are good enough to be indistinguishable from precognition. She's able to read and analyze anything virtually instantaneously, being able to determine the personality, abilities, thoughts, and history of her foes with a mere glance. The latter instantly analyzed that the pursuing investigators were Chinese and Russian, successfully detected and identified three unrelated assassins that were also pursuing him, and then also analyzed and processed any information about the assassins that were available to him, which was described as "giving Google a run for its money"

Hajime has Mukuro and Sakura's Ultimate Martial Artist and Soldier talents. The former possesses every skill related to combat and has mastered them to the point of gaining inhuman levels of skill
Mukuro was scouted and trained in the military group "Fenrir" ever since she was a child, and has never received even a single injury during all of her years fighting as a soldier. It has also been stated that even a single member of Fenrir is the equivalent of an entire company of soldiers, and Mukuro is the best among all of the Fenrir members.

Due to her training she is highly proficient in both a variety of firearms, knives, explosives such as grenades, and hand-to-hand combat to the degree she is able to hold her own, or even defeat equally as trained individuals, she has fought and bested the Ultimate Swordswoman Peko Pekoyama in a sword fight while only using a knife.

(It should be noted that Peko Pekoyama was trained by the Kuzuryu clan since she was a baby and can effortlessly Skill Stomp Takumi who skilled enough to deflect multiple fireworks from Ted Chikatilo right back at him with his eyes closed, can cut so "level" that if he slices someone's head off, once their head falls on their body again, it will attach itself to them again, and they will be very fine, and Ultimates, like the Ultimate Boxers fear him)

She has also killed all eight of the Madarai Brothers (The Madarai brothers were a group of octuplets that were collectively considered skilled enough to be the Ultimate Bodyguard) without taking even a single hit; and that was when they ambushed her.

And once she entered her Battle Trance, Mukuro fought off endless hordes of Monobears, up to a hundred robots which were programmed specifically to fight Mukuro while being shot at by mounted machine gun turrets, and was defeating them without suffering a single injury with nothing but a sharpened pipe.
(With each Monokuma being able to one shot her and having Junko's broken analytical talent)
And the latter is a master of every martial art known to man, being able to flawlessly utilize any number of martial arts at once to create a mixed martial arts style that went undefeated for over 400 victories and even overwhelmed Mukuro's talents as the Ultimate Soldier in Danganronpa IF.

Hajime's skill should be even greater since he also possesses the talents of all the other martial artists that have ever attended Hope's Peak Academy, including the Ultimate Boxer, Ultimate Wrestler, Ultimate Judo Master, Ultimate Karate Master, Ultimate Street Fighter, and other unmentioned talents.

Hajime can also use the data he analyzes from those around him to flawlessly replicate their personality and voice. The original imposter's skills were such that despite the blatantly different build between him and the actual Byakuya Togami, no one around them could believe that the imposter wasn't the actual Togami. Also, they seemed to be able to quickly replicate one's clothes, hairstyle, and skills, as they mimicked Munakata's swordsmanship to fight alongside him in combat. As the Ultimate Hope, Hajime's abilities should be even greater than the original imposter's.

Last edited:
The Ogre

While the profile does a good job at explaining his ridiculous skill level to give some bullet point explanations:

*He can perfectly mimic any martial arts technique after just seeing it once and instantly be an expert of performing it.

*Constantly improves his skills and martial arts at an alarming rate while traveling the world seeking new thrills.

*Single handily defeated the entire US military with just his barehands, prominent world leaders all agree nothing on Earth can stop him (including nukes and viruses).

*His battle senses allow him to predict the entire outcome of a fight just by seeing the fighting stance of a martial artist, can smell strength, feel the battle spirit of his son from over 8,000 miles away and sense strong opponents even while asleep.

*Intelligence services struggle to keep track of his moments all over the world, can easily sneak pass trained soldiers as well as break into secure locations undetected.

*Has fought martial arts masters all over the world including one with over 100 years experience, another of his own ogre bloodline and even the strongest swordfigher in history.

*His mastery over pressure points is so acute he made his own son faint with just a very slight touch.

*Has extensive knowledge of the human anatomy to the point he surpasses both medical professionals and machinery in terms of precision which combined with his above-mentioned pressure point mastery allows him to find and exploit any weakness in foes as well as prolong fights.

*Is also knowledgeable and highly skilled in various other fields such as cookery, chemistry, zoology, etc moreover he is fluent in over 20 languages making him a genius both on and off the battlefield.

*Is considered the most dangerous being on planet.

Overall I think I did a good job of showing off the mad skills, the placing on the list is another story.

Last edited:
Rishia Ivyred:
1) Is considered a combat prodigy, and is proficient in not only martial arts and close ranged weapon usage; but also mid and long range weapons and combat. For these reasons she is known as the ultimate "Jack of All Trades" hero who could fit any needed role on the battlefield.

2) Mastered the legendary Hengen Muso Style which would typically take decades to even learn in just a few days.

3) Can instantly copy legendary martial arts techniques after only seeing them once.

4) Is considered a martial arts master who only appears once every century.

5) Is more skilled in close range combat than Eclair who won a national fencing tournament, and can perfectly copy her movements.

6) She can maneuver her body in a manner which lessens the damage she receives from enemy attacks and falls.

I could mention Takeshi Yamamoto, but I don't feel like listing his stuff.

How the hell are you going to be fifth place without there even being a fourth, or even a third
Because as much as I'd wanna wank my boy, he doesn't have the ridiculous skill feats to be 3rd or 4th in all of fiction lmao. They get mind numbing at a certain point

Ji Ning is really not a top contender because of his experience, its because he has good skill feats. Experience is a supporting argument at best, not a main one.
Oh, I know. I'm just curious since Ning has one of the most silly lengths of training time.

Skill list for Archaon would be firstly before any amps or even completing his training, he was skilled enough to fight off the entire Altdorf garrison regiments ( even if it wasn't the entire city's garrison, the city was placed on high alert for attacks, at minimum this would have been thousands of soldiers), as well as the entirety of two knightly orders, who at the time would have been just as trained as equipped as him as one of said knightly orders was the one who specifically trained him and taught him everything he knew at the time, it was a force large enough to be described as a "sea of steel", all the while his soul and body was being burned by Sigmar's holy power, and the only reasonable response the Empire had to even attempt to take him down at this point was to sacrifice the entire temple and bring it down on top of him with magic and artillery fire.

He would then travel north, taking his time to master every weapon and form of combat he came across to know every strength and weakness of them so they couldn't catch him unawares. He killed every single challenger who came across him, always learning and improving. Eventually he ended up in the Altar of Ultimate Darkness, where stripped naked, losing his sword, and being completely blinded both physically and even through his witchsight, he fought off an army of hundreds of giant chaos spawn, literally killing everything in the Black Ark by himself with his bare hands, Doomslayer style.

He would then spend several decades as a pirate, learning everything he could about naval combat and strategy, by this time he has claimed to fought nearly every kind of foe from most nations. When he was betrayed by his allies, he was forced to fight a dozen perfect clones of himself (these clones were so perfect they literally thought they were Archaon) and he dealt with them rather easily. When washing ashore of the Southern Chaos Wastes, he was immediately beset by Beastfiends, which he had to fend off and kill on a daily basis as everything in the Souther Chaos Wastes wished to kill everything it encountered, and he eventually went full Ark Survival Evolved, fashening a outfit of monster hides and a cloak of weapons that he would utilize depending on the situation. This went on for weeks until he managed to get to the Volcano and fight the spirit of the first Everchosen for his armour, this being only being bested prior by Sigmar himself.

He would eventually fight Ograx the great, an undefeated champion who he was the only one to best, before the two of them teamed up and soloed an army of chaos furies. He would then encounter Be'lakor and to even get close to him he needed to fight off the wraiths of every past Everchosen and every potential Everchosen who had died (this would have had to been DOZENS of comparable foes if not HUNDREDS, he took them all on and was winning before Be'lakor finally deemed him even worthy enough to fight. Be'lakor stomped him in the fight, but it was made incredibly obvious that it was a completely overwhelming power, with Archaon actually being the better fighter even when hopelessly outmatched, with it being driven home that if he was able to even touch Be'lakor he could have dealt some serious damage.

He would then go through the Realm of Chaos and End up in the Northern Chaos Wastes, in the eternal battleground, where countless thousands upon thousands of chaos champions fought each other eternally in hopes of receiving the grace of their gods...he killed so many that eventually they stopped fighting and joining him and encountered another potential Everchosen, who he was physically outmatched but outskilled and outsmarted. He then spent several more decades travelling and honing his skill and strategies against any foe he could find, all the while slaying every challenger to his rule on the daily. The tag team of Ograx and Archaon proceeded to single handedly kill an entire warband of khornate champions who failed him and countless manticores and chimeras on their way to Krakanrok.

He then on his final trials, solo'd another army of chaos furies, navigated the multi-dimensional labyrinth of Tzeentch Blindfolded, and casually fought and singlehandedly strangled a Bloodthirster of Khorne to death (Khorne's greatest champions, genius's of combat and who have witchsight/Low 1-C analytical prediction) and then immediately after fought Be'lakor, this time with both of them relatively even, though because of his skill he was able to finally beat down the Daemon Prince and prove himself Everchosen. Then he proceeded to jumpstart the Endtimes, where he fought Valten (who casually killed Count Mordrek, Wulfrik the Wanderer and several other chaos champions renowned for their combat prowess) and while they were relatively on par, it was very clear Valten was fighting a losing battle and Archaon would have won in the end if it wasn't for a Verminlord kill steal at the last second (******* skaven)

Then he went off and fought Karl Franz and absolutely ******* decimated him, and took on Ungrim Ironfist (this technically ended in a stalemate however since Ungrim exploded but again it was very clear Archaon most likely would have killed him eitherway), this is all also ignoring the fact that even though he is Everchosen, he is still constantly challenged by his followers because they think they are more deserving of being Everchosen. In the end he was recognized that ONLY Sigmar was even remotely capable of hoping to actually taking him down ( a mistake Grimgor obviously made though with surprising leeway until Archaon went full powa) and even when Archaon fought Sigmar, nerfed as he lost the Eye of Sheerian, he was still more skilled and managed to disarm him and WOULD have killed Sigmar if it wasn;t for a last minute distraction via Volkar's sacrifice, and even THEN their fight ended in a stalemate as Sigmar and Archaon were sucked into the Warp portal grappling each other.

this is also ignoring AOS where to even qualify in the lowest branches of his personal army, the Varanguard, you have to be a chaos champion with thousands of years of experience and be renowned as both a leader and warrior, and then go on several gruelling life or death quests, ending in a battle with countless others like yourself until one remains, and then MAYBE you will be worthy enough of a personal inspection by the big man to see if you have what it takes to be a common footsoldier, where you will work up through the ranks for many many many more countless campaigns, with even the greatest cream of the crop of the Varanguard still completely and utterly falling short of Archaon's own capabilities.

In AOS he also took on an entire Stormhost by himself multiple times (Stormhosts are anywhere from hundreds to thousands of Stormcast Eternals) with each Stormcast being a literal legendary hero plucked from their time, amped with Sigmar's power and encased in armour and giving a form of ressurection allowing them to live countless lifetimes in service against the forces of chaos, and Archaon on multiple occassions (atleast twice on screen, but several more times have been stated off screen) just straight up rushed headlong into them and slaughtered them like helpless children consistently, and on several occassion fought Sigmar himself head on with every encounter ending in either a stalemate or Archaon decisively winning, like when he fought the combined armies and might of Sigmar, Teclis, and Gorkamorka (the combined orcish/urruk gods Gork and Mork) and utterly humiliated them martially and strategically, leading to Order's worst recorded defeat where Sigmar even lost his prized weapon Ghal Maraz.

Wulfrik the Wanderer would scale in skill to characters like Sigvald the Magnificient who dedicated himself to the perfection of sword fighting, where he was causally able to kill hundreds of khornate champions by himself, each champion having spent centuries honing their combat prowess as their only true desire, and being vastly superior to the likes of Swordsmasters of Hoeth, who have hundreds to thousands of years of training, and are so skilled with the sword they are capable of individually killing thousands of other elves who have hundreds to thousands of years worth of experience themselves, all the while simultanously deflecting dozens of arrows from the air, and choking entire rivers with bodies, with Swordsmasters being compared to children when against the likes of Malekith and Tyrion who are capable of killing hundreds of swordsmasters singlehandedly, these characters again completely all falling short to Archaon.
Guess who! Lol

Last edited:
unknown.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you all for significantly discouraging me from submitting any of the characters I like with your text walls lol.

Why is Zoro even on here when hes not even the most skileld person in his verse? At the very least Mihawk had to outrank him.

I wanna mention Musashi from Fate but… I don’t have the will or know how to really put out all her skill shit for this lol.

Guess I’ll make a case for Taskmaster:
I got this...memory thing. I pick up anyone's moves just by seein' 'em. That's a lotta data. More'n my brain's got room for, I guess. So I... forget things. Things that ain't about combat, about survival. People, places... I can't remember what I did last week. By Monday, I probably won't remember this conversation. I wanted ta fight you 'cause... I thought if I remembered your moves, I might remember you
Honestly I don’t even mind if he gets bumped off the list or just never considered, I just think this is probably the edge of what is doable by “overskilled characters” before they become parodical or 2-D, at least in combat.

Last edited:
In case no one wants to read the text wall. Archaon's skill is basically him being so ludicrously on top of a verse where everyone has broken skill hax honed either through thousands of years of training and constant combat, precog of their own, or knowing ludicrous amounts of martial arts and all of the above. He is a butcher of major characters, and is a force to be reckoned with.
  • He was able to navigate a confusing maze that was set up by the Chaos God of trickery himself.
  • Makes fodder out of people who kill hundreds or thousands of men like it's no problem.
  • Could fight 12 perfect clones of himself and win.
  • Killed thousands of monsters when he was naked, and senses were dulled
  • Killed a Greater Daemon of Khorne naked, who spend an extremely long amount of time in the Realm of Chaos in order to hone their martial skills
Just to name a few, there are others but there are still more things like his scaling chain above the soldiers in the verse which are also hilariously skilled.

Not sure how this works but here we go.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Eternal_Warrior_(Valiant_Entertainment) - knows over 2500 forms of physical combat. Martial arts/hand to hand combat, weapon combat, espionage/spy stuff, analytics skills, etc, etc. Has over 10000 years of experience in combat and this stuff.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Ninjak_(Valiant_Entertainment) - can contend with Eternal Warrior to a degree. Also stalemated the guy who knew every form of martial art ever. Martial arts, weapon master, stealth master, espionage, analytics skills, engineering, etc, etc. Also has perfect memory so once he learns something or see it, he won't forget it.

The return of the King.

• Early on in the series, Mori could copy techniques just by seeing them.
  • Had his technique countered once and performed it a second time in a row only to counter the guy back.
  • Performed Karate and Wolgwang Sword Style techniques at master levels despite the people he copied them from taking years of their life to reach that level.
  • Learned Bongchim Acupuncture in a month when it took Bongchim himself all his life to reach his level of mastery (The man is 67 years old).
  • Fought an opponent who had removed his sense of balance and figured out the exact locations to attack her just through skin contact alone.
  • Fought against an opponent who mastered a technique specifically made to counter his own techniques and still won the fight through both mimicry and creating a brand new technique on the spot.
  • We would later learn of Mori's past as the Monkey King and during that time he could fight all the armies of heaven singlehandedly.
  • Post-Timeskip Mori can reach a new level of mastery in Taekwondo mere seconds after recalling a vague memory that happened 17 years prior.
  • Can grow stronger and master techniques while lying down still for hours with his eyes open.
  • Outskilled an opponent who not only copied his mastery of Taekwondo within days but had precognition to boot.
    • Said opponent saw Mori's moves once and spent days mastering them by looking 5 seconds into the future and performing the technique exactly as he saw it, making the margin of error 0
  • Mori would go on to train his techniques some more but with Yeoui in his ear the whole time. Mind you that's like having a dumbell in your ear while you move.
  • Shot a satellite out of space just by kicking an arrow towards it.
  • Fought the World Government's army, comprised of only the most talented individuals in the whole world and took out a significant number of them.
  • Fought and impressed Ogre, who once fought the Gods of Heaven. Among them was the Jade Emperor, who singlehandedly ended the war between Heaven and the Sage Realm Monsters by killing millions of their kind. Mind you it was stressed that the Jade Emperor in his youth had never once fought seriously.
  • Later fought and overwhelmed Mujin in H2H combat, who had previously beaten the combined efforts of Sujin, Q, and Dean, the latter of whom had the precog I mentioned earlier.
    • Not only did Mujin beat them, but in every future Dean saw, Q dies to a preemptive attack on Mujin's part. Mujin also taunted present Dean directly in one of his visions; a future yet to happen. Mujin does not have precognition himself, which means he managed to predict countless futures where he was caught lacking and counter them before they even happened.
That's it for now but recent raws show Mori creating a technique where he forms a perfect "bubble" around himself through sheer skill, preventing anything from entering that "bubble"

Heck will i do, I'm just a neutral op~ Like i said, debate and popularity vote will decide, but i need people to put down their foot first.

I think... Archaon, from my honestly lacking knowledge on his pure skill, I'm pretty sure that he'd be above Jin for melee combat alone.

Taskmaster I'm not sure, but I'm pretty sure beating a being with witch sight(Low 1-C Anal prediction) in a Bloodthirster while literally going commando is impressive enough to at least compete.

Archaon is 100% above Meta Knight

Ning is questionable but my guy says no

Taskmaster I'm not sure, but I'm pretty sure beating a being with witch sight(Low 1-C Anal prediction) in a Bloodthirster while literally going commando is impressive enough to at least compete.
I mean Low 1-C analytical prediction on 3-D beings is the same as 3-D analytical prediction lol.

What's the logic for Witch Eye or whatever

Back