• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

resistance to paralysis inducement/status effect inducement for the mercs of tf2

was going to make this thread because i forgot to put it in for the resistance to fear manipulation for the mercenaries

the reason is the fear manipulation from the HHH causes the mercs to be stunned for a bit.

so can i add to the fear manipulation "And paralysis inducement/status effect inducement"?

also i wanted to say this. should i still keep it as full fear manipulation or no? (because even though it protects you from the fear manipulation of the HHH you can still be affected by ghosts)

however @Thelastmlg said that's a game mechanic?

just made this thread because i felt it was missing a few things that i forgot to put.

Frankly not sure how we treat the ghost part, sounds like gameplay mechanics since ghists aren't bosses that kill everyone around, so if you don't wear a mask, you are in disadvnatge on certain maps, but i'll let other decide.

As for HHH, i think that's just the effect of fear manip making you too scare to fight back, nog sure we can count it as status inducement, patalysis is definitely not it since you can freely move, just not shoot

Frankly not sure how we treat the ghost part, sounds like gameplay mechanics since ghists aren't bosses that kill everyone around, so if you don't wear a mask, you are in disadvnatge on certain maps, but i'll let other decide.

As for HHH, i think that's just the effect of fear manip making you too scare to fight back, nog sure we can count it as status inducement, patalysis is definitely not it since you can freely move, just not shoot

so the last crt is fine as it is

@Eficiente @TheGatememer @Knifeman29

what do you all think regarding thelastmlg's view on game mechanics

Back