• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

the headless horseman's social influencing boo causes people to go to panic.

however by wearing the saxton hale mask they are resistant/immune to it.

so can we say resistance to social influencing via optional equipment.

should it though be limited resistance to social influencing because they can still be scared by other ghosts.

Though why is the boo social influencing, should it be fear manipulation instead?

Are cosmetics even included in the optional equipement?

Yeah this fear manipulation, though ghosts affecting them could just be game mechanics since it wouldn't be fair for a masked player to kill a scared one because a ghost spawned out of nowhere

i mean it is optional to wear it and stuff

so maybe based on what you said

it's complete resistance to fear manipulation (removing the gaming mechanics)

Tags for abilities sould only be used for revisions over them, not how X profiles would get them. It's unneeded to have those threads when looking up the tags of abilities.

eficiente do you think this revision is fine.

the mask does grant protection against the fear manipulation.

and it's optional because you can choose to wear it or not and you have to craft it first.

it's not standard for mercs.

• The Horseless Headless Horsemann's type 8 needs to be removed.
  • Evidence for this fear power needs to be shown, it may be Fear Manip or not.
Based on that, I'll see what to do.

i'm not expert on tf2 and i can't find a specific video regarding that but i did find this eficiente on the tf2 wiki.

If no player is currently "It", the Horseless Headless Horsemann may perform a taunt, spreading his arms and releasing a loud "Boo!" Any players within 500 units are stunned and placed into a state of fear. Players wearing the Horseless Headless Horsemann's Head or Saxton Hale Mask are immune to being stunned by the Horseless Headless Horsemann's taunt.

from this HHH

i'm not expert on tf2 and i can't find a specific video regarding that but i did find this eficiente on the tf2 wiki.

If no player is currently "It", the Horseless Headless Horsemann may perform a taunt, spreading his arms and releasing a loud "Boo!" Any players within 500 units are stunned and placed into a state of fear. Players wearing the Horseless Headless Horsemann's Head or Saxton Hale Mask are immune to being stunned by the Horseless Headless Horsemann's taunt.

from this HHH

oh wait there's another cosmetic that gives resistance to the fear manipulation (HHH Head)

Back