• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

resistance to gravity manipulation for some db characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surviving Black holes should be nothing for Goku anyways with Universe level + durabilty so I don't see why this should be added

but black hole feats are not considered as ap feats here...aren't they considered as resistance feats?

there was this guy who calculated the feat and i saw the comments...it was considered to function as a real black hole by everyone

Theoretically you would only need High 3-A durability to tank a real black hole, but considering the black hole in DB was destroyed, its not a real black hole

WeeklyBattles said:
Theoretically you would only need High 3-A durability to tank a real black hole, but considering the black hole in DB was destroyed, its not a real black hole
Yea as its basically just a Ki-based construct that increases gravity inside it.

i could have sworn that many staff members agreed on it behaving like a real black hole but i guess i will not argue about it with two of the staff members here

but this is blatant resistance to gravity manipulation at least...like magi said

WeeklyBattles said:
You would only need to be High 3-A at the singularity. Otherwise, you're tanking a finite amount of force anywhere else in the black hole.

It's a region of gravity where light can't escape. That's basically what a black hole is. It was very much like a real black hole.

MeleeniumRXJ said:
It's a region of gravity where light can't escape. That's basically what a black hole is. It was very much like a real black hole.
The Black Hole has to physically appear and not something that you can easily destroy if you're not Infinite-3D such as Goku blasting his way out of that ki-based construct that contains a gravitational field inside it.

I thought we established that Goku retains some of his power after every UI transformation. The first UI's appearance caused a High 3-A feat by existing. It is NOT much of a stretch to say Goku got high enough to blast through a black hole.

Goku destroying the black hole is not a knock against it being a Black Hole. It acts as one, and Black Holes are singularities in space-time. What the original source/construct of it doesn't matter (Heh) since Black holes aren't "Made up" of anything.

Akreious said:
I thought we established that Goku retains some of his power after every UI transformation. The first UI's appearance caused a High 3-A feat by existing. It is NOT much of a stretch to say Goku got high enough to blast through a black hole.

Goku destroying the black hole is not a knock against it being a Black Hole. It acts as one, and Black Holes are singularities in space-time. What the original source/construct of it doesn't matter (Heh) since Black holes aren't "Made up" of anything.
I suppose you have a good point there.

black hole happened after second time goku went ui, and goku used ssb+kkx? to destroy it...

while goku in full powered ssb is already low 2-C after second ui so there is no contradiction there

but even if its not resistance to black holes, it is clearly resistance to gravity manipulation...even android saga vegeta was able to withstand 450g in base

Magi Hussie said:
MeleeniumRXJ said:
The Black Hole has to physically appear and not something that you can easily destroy if you're not Infinite-3D such as Goku blasting his way out of that ki-based construct that contains a gravitational field inside it.
Blasting a ki blast out of it is not High 3-A. It's just an FTL feat for the ki blast. Goku didn't destroy the black hole it self. He blasted the fighters controlling it which caused their attack to disappear.

MeleeniumRXJ said:
Magi Hussie said:
MeleeniumRXJ said:
Blasting a ki blast out of it is not High 3-A. It's just an FTL feat for the ki blast. Goku didn't destroy the black hole it self. He blasted the fighters controlling it which caused their attack to disappear.
Never said it was High 3-A, you misread it. Also, it's more of a FTL+ feat.

Yeah, Weekly basically said it. Definitely a fake black hole; like almost every single black hole in fiction. However, resistance to high gravity is reasonable.

They are indeed resistant since they trained under high levels of gravity, but adding it to every profile is unnecessary to me and a waste of time.

manny different characters have it added to their profiles already....plus in db only 4 characters are getting affected by this...goku, #17, #18 and vegeta only have shown to resist very high gravity

@Dark649 Ignore that laziness, we all have to update these profiles eventually (just a way of saying sooner or later but you get the point) & rushing a ton of these VS profiles just for more attention was clearly unnecessary too but you don't see us complaining....except for obvious reasons.

Btw, we should remember the fact that unless Black Hole feats in fiction are unquantifiable, then we shouldn't treat them as fake and just because they are fictional black holes, it does not always mean they are automatically fake if they have quantifiable statistics & measurements and/or feats.

I don't necessarily have a problem with this, but determining who to add it to and who not to might be more work than is necessary.

I do wonder why Goku and vegeta don't have gravity resistance in their profile since they both trained under high gravity.

Aeyu said:
I don't necessarily have a problem with this, but determining who to add it to and who not to might be more work than is necessary.
Its kind of clear that mainly Goku & Vegeta should have high resistance to gravity while their sons such as Trunks (except for Goten & Gohan....I think....(I kind of forgot whether he was also was trained for that)), should have just regular resistance to Gravity + for the 3 specific saiyans, they should also have Gravity Adaptation since they can adapt to various levels of gravity pressure, depending on where they are exactly.

Vegeta in base form trained at 1000 G's iirc right before Beerus arrives at the seen. 17 and 18 were inside that territory, so they could also have resistance to high gravity as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back