• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The other Urias' are weaker than Strajer, so they'd downscale from him and Jack Baker.
I don't think Jack should be scaling to them though, feels a bit far-fetched to do that.

A question I have if its alright, do the lords base forms scale above Urias as well or is it just their mutated forms? If so would the mutated forms be on a significantly higher level above their bases such as 8-C+ or potentially high 8-C?

A question I have if its alright, do the lords base forms scale above Urias as well or is it just their mutated forms? If so would the mutated forms be on a significantly higher level above their bases such as 8-C+ or potentially high 8-C?
Your good to ask whatever questions you want bud

But the answer is a big NO

Upscaling (What we do when a character is higher by an unquantifiable amount) is typically done when the feat is with 1.25x of either 8-C+ or High 8-C

So the result would have to be way closer to 8-C+ of High 8-C than what it currently is

It'd have to be like .94 Tons for 8-C+ of 1.8 tons for High 8-C

The current calc is damn near baseline so it's not happening

Fair enough yeah it’s probably really far off the mark regarding reaching the next level tiers required amount of tons.

Last edited:
Really not much to summarize as everything has already been accepted

This is just an AP value found with a new calc using an existing volume

But if It is accepted
  • Miniboss tier enemies would probly downscale to baseline 8-C or 9-A+ since the new calc is basically baseline 8-C (0.2531 Tons)
  • Named boss tier Minibosses would scale to this value
  • Lords would scale above this value
I see, guess what we need is the calc approval and we can proceed
Also obligatory Heisenberg profile, surprised he doesn't have a profile

Heisenburg is literally the best part of 8 (And possibly the most powerful)

How does he not have a profile?
Yeah Heisenberg was definitely the highlight of the game, probably rivalling or even somewhat surpassing Miranda without the megamycete in terms of sheer level of power.

I think theres a blog post attempt at his profile on the website done back in january

Huh, guess that calc has been approved long ago, looks like we can truly proceed and finish this CRT

And fyi it was @Jamesthetaker who made Lady D (and possibly the other RE8) profile, gonna ask him about Heisenberg profile later

Sure, is there anything I need to be aware of? Like scaling chains or something like that, because I haven't followed this thread for a while.

A question I have is the measure of Heisenbergs attack speed regarding when he’s shooting metal at enemies in the Mercenaries game mode or that cutscene where he bombards Ethan with an entire scrap heap of it.

Last edited:
Sounds good, another question I had is does the lifting strength class scale to the lords and Miranda as well? or just Urias due to being the only one wielding a weapon of that weight class.

Last edited:
Also @Jamesthetaker a query I have if its all good regarding Heisenbergs profile is concerning his travel, attack and perception speed which is listed as peak human. Wouldn’t he be on par with Alcina whose profile lists her as subsonic in all aspects of speed overall?

Last edited:
Also @Jamesthetaker a query I have if its all good regarding Heisenbergs profile is concerning his travel, attack and perception speed which is listed as peak human. Wouldn’t he be on par with Alcina whose profile lists her as subsonic in all aspects of speed overall?
I'll update it soon.

Also, guys, should I wait for the Class K LS calc to be accepted or not?

Thats great, the only last minute additions to the profile I can think of now is maybe several of his range statistics such as the inclusion of his mutated form being several meters like Dimitrescu. Also possibly an extension of his powers range given he’s capable of shooting metal from a far distance at higher up perched Lycan archers in the mercenaries game mode.

Thats great, the only last minute additions to the profile I can think of now is maybe several of his range statistics such as the inclusion of his mutated form being several meters like Dimitrescu. Also possibly an extension of his powers range given he’s capable of shooting metal from a far distance at higher up perched Lycan archers in the mercenaries game mode.
Can you link me to the second feat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back