• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Idn if his tornado is actually yknow a tornado
It seems like he was just lifting a bunch of metal in a circular pattern
Should be able to get LS for his magnetism though probably somehwre from Class 10 to Class 25 since we know he lifted at least one car sized vehicle and a shit ton of metal

Can we at least apply the speed upgrade? Furthermore, would it be all right if we listed the accepted calculations on the verse page?

So about this...
that's something that'd still take time for someone to do since the specific angles needed can only be got by one of us doing it and aren't going to be seen by peeps doing lets plays and such so it should be done at a later time when someone can.

I don't have time personally to progress on that game what with all the other marvel game verses I'm working on and the other wiki and irl stuff I'm doing

I do not remember the specifics regarding this revision thread. Can somebody summarise the general conclusions/agreements here so far, and which staff members that think what regarding the suggested revisions, please?

I do not remember the specifics regarding this revision thread. Can somebody summarise the general conclusions/agreements here so far, and which staff members that think what regarding the suggested revisions, please?
We have these two accepted calcs

And we have a range justifcations agreement from the staff on the first page. Those who commented prior were @Abstractions @Dark-Carioca @DarkDragonMedeus and I believe maybe one or two others

Okay, I'll wait on wurm for that to see what he wants to do with the LS calc since we don't have any profiles made yet who scale to it I think
In regards to the Lifting Strength calculation, Lady D and Miranda scale, as would Jack Baker. The Bakers (possibly the wife as well) scale due to being high level molded, like Urias. I think this is a fair comparison, given just how powerful Jack Baker is shown to be. If it hasn't already been done, I'll add the agreed upon upgrades.

The revisions that have been accepted here can still be applied to the related wiki pages. Is anybody here willing and able to do so please?

Hello, I'm new to this site and just came across this thread containing revisions about a game I like. I noticed some problems with calculating Dimitrescu and Moreau's attack potency feats. I came across these videos, which hopefully provide you with a better look at the environment damaging attacks to measure and calculate the angles. I marked down certain second marks where the damage occurs to keep a marker of when it goes down in the video.

Dimitrescu boss fight

2:20, 2:38

1:33, 3:11

0:13

Moreau boss fight

1:29, 2:16, 5:02

15:15

Last edited:
Sounds good, I hope these videos provide the looks and insight needed for the future calculations. I also wanted to ask if it's alright, regarding the new additions and creations of character profiles related to the RE8 game. Will any abilities and feats shown in the mercenaries game mode be included, such as Dimitrescu’s and especially Heisenbergs, who can cause lightning build-up and dispersals by slamming his hammer onto the ground?

Sounds good, I hope these videos provide the looks and insight needed for the future calculations. I also wanted to ask if it's alright, regarding the new additions and creations of character profiles related to the RE8 game. Will any abilities and feats shown in the mercenaries game mode be included, such as Dimitrescu’s and especially Heisenbergs, who can cause lightning build-up and dispersals by slamming his hammer onto the ground?
Haven't played those so I don't know

Fair enough, I just thought they could be some updates or add ons to the current/yet to be created profiles.

Last edited:
Another question I have in mind if its all good, has any of the special bosses such as the Varcolac Alfa, both Urias Drac’s and Urias Strajer been scaled to a certain tier?.

Yeah that makes sense regarding the latter being on par with what I'm assuming is Jack Baker's mutated form. Do you think either of the Urias Dracs scale to that level tier as well given their similarities to the Urias brothers or somewhat below it?.

Last edited:
Yeah that makes sense regarding the latter being on par with what I'm assuming is Jack Baker's mutated form. Do you think either of the Urias Dracs scale to that level tier as well given their similarities to the Urias brothers or somewhat below it?.
The other Urias' are weaker than Strajer, so they'd downscale from him and Jack Baker. In regards to feats for Urias, he lifted and threw that pillar with enough force to shatter it. The weight's already been calculated, so the destruction shouldn't be too hard to calculate. Actually, I probably could do it, but I'd have to use the volume found in the LS calc, which might(?) be calc stacking.

The other Urias' are weaker than Strajer, so they'd downscale from him and Jack Baker. In regards to feats for Urias, he lifted and threw that pillar with enough force to shatter it. The weight's already been calculated, so the destruction shouldn't be too hard to calculate. Actually, I probably could do it, but I'd have to use the volume found in the LS calc, which might(?) be calc stacking.
Actually you just gave me an idea

I could probably get a swinging force out of the already found weight and dimensions

I'll get back to yall with that

True they aren’t on the level of the main Urias so a downscaling would fit them most.

Alright guys

Looks like 8-C's back on the menu

And that's not all

Once I get around to finding the weight of the hammers and mace's the Urias wield Class K LS is all but guaranteed

Look at this calc for proof
Thats awesome, I imagine the lords will scale to this tier and in certain cases upscale from it. The lifting strength too seems like it has the potential be scalable to the predicted level as well.

Last edited:
Thats awesome, I imagine the lords will scale to this tier and in certain cases upscale from it. The lifting strength too seems like it has the potential be scalable to the predicted level as well.
Yeah lords would obviously scale above

The baker family and the like should be comparable
And everyone else downscales to 9-A+

Alright guys

Looks like 8-C's back on the menu

And that's not all

Once I get around to finding the weight of the hammers and mace's the Urias wield Class K LS is all but guaranteed

Look at this calc for proof
What we need is a approval from the calc members

Anyway, summary for this thread so the staffs that i'll ask to come will know about this

Really not much to summarize as everything has already been accepted

This is just an AP value found with a new calc using an existing volume

But if It is accepted
  • Miniboss tier enemies would probly downscale to baseline 8-C or 9-A+ since the new calc is basically baseline 8-C (0.2531 Tons)
  • Named boss tier Minibosses would scale to this value
  • Lords would scale above this value

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back