• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is better if you ask here instead:

What feats need to be calculated? Tomorrow I will be free and then I can see what I can do
These. Copy+Pasted from an above post.

"There are some new feats to have calculated, I think. In the Heisenberg boss fight, at 8:40 in this video, he creates a magnetic pulse that lifts all the metal in the area. Well, he begins to rotate it very quickly, and by 8:58 we can clearly see that some kind of vortex has formed, meaning he made some kind of tornado. I don't know how high this feat would get, but given how much metal it's throwing around, I think it should be pretty powerful.

Next, we look at Moreau's boss fight, and I think this provides some solid feats. Moreau is able to smash apart wooden structures by ramming in to them, meaning we can get a speed number and some pretty decent AP. He also destroys numerous bridges while you're fighting him. In this video at 13:48, he destroys a wooden structure. Right after that, at 13:44, he survives the combine explosion of a land mine and an explosive barrel. We can also see that he is small building sized at 14:48-15:02. (Further scaling for Ethan and low tiers. He can destroy Moreau's bio barriers with 5 knife slashes. To break these things normally, you have to use a pipe bomb, land mine, or explosive barrel. Really just any explosive.)

Finally, Lady D comes through with possibly the most impressive feats. In this video at 2:30, she destroys several stone pillars and a roof. At 4:53, she topples a small stone tower. It should be noted that all she destroyed was the actual tower base and walls, the roof seems to be at least intact when it falls. At 5:45, she smashes down one of the main walls at the top of the tower. At 6:18, she smashes some more of the roof. And to top it all off, she shatters two stone floors at 7:11. (Potentially four, but we'd need someone to go frame by frame to see those, as they were falling in that scene.)

Also got a video of Ethan's arrow cutting. Happens at 3:17. It looks like he missed at first, but then pieces of the arrow fly in front of the camera. The arrows stick in the wall when they hit it, and only break when hit with the knife/light saber. Any melee weapon will cut them, and this was the closest he could get before the lycan switched to melee."

We really need the Arrow feat and Lady D's feats. I'd like to see Karl and Moreau's done, but I think D's feats will be the most impressive.

There are some new feats to have calculated, I think. In the Heisenberg boss fight, at 8:40 in this video, he creates a magnetic pulse that lifts all the metal in the area. Well, he begins to rotate it very quickly, and by 8:58 we can clearly see that some kind of vortex has formed, meaning he made some kind of tornado. I don't know how high this feat would get, but given how much metal it's throwing around, I think it should be pretty powerful.
Sorry, but this is almost impossible to calculate. I would need to have a reference point for every piece of metal in the area, which doesn't seem possible using only the video
Also got a video of Ethan's arrow cutting. Happens at 3:17. It looks like he missed at first, but then pieces of the arrow fly in front of the camera. The arrows stick in the wall when they hit it, and only break when hit with the knife/light saber. Any melee weapon will cut them, and this was the closest he could get before the lycan switched to melee."
Is there any video where the distance between the enemy and Ethan is shorter?

What has currently been accepted to be applied here, and what still needs to be evaluated?

Oh well, I calculated the speed feat in the sandbox above. I was going to start calculating the AP feats, but apparently everyone died and I ended up forgetting lol

Okay. You need to post finished calculations in your VSB wiki blog section in order to get them properly evaluated by our calc group though.

That is not how we do things. First our members post their calculations in blog posts, then the calculations are officially evaluated, as it is much easier to later verify if the calculations have been accepted or not that way.

So far my Uraias lift calc has been accepted which bumps boss enemies up to Class 50 LS.
Life of King's arrow cutting feat still needs to be accepted.
Dimitrescu breaking large stone pillars still needs to be calculated as well as Moreau breaking through wooden structures.
I'm sure there's a few other things that I'm not thinking of but those are the major things that still need calculating

That is not how we do things. First our members post their calculations in blog posts, then the calculations are officially evaluated, as it is much easier to later verify if the calculations have been accepted or not that way.
Seeing how Weekly's calcs are evaluated I don't see why we can't do the same here
Dimitrescu breaking large stone pillars still needs to be calculated as well as Moreau breaking through wooden structures.
I'll see what I can do

So far my Uraias lift calc has been accepted which bumps boss enemies up to Class 50 LS.
Life of King's arrow cutting feat still needs to be accepted.
I'm sure there's a few other things that I'm not thinking of but those are the major things that still need calculating
Are there clips anyone can get

It is not practical at all if somebody needs to verify that the calculations have been accepted at some point in the future. We have to stick with the same system everywhere in order to not cause lots of confusion.

These are our rules, and we all have to follow them.

I mean I have 8 on pc I could replay it and overtime come across this stuff but that still won't happen quickly at all

Maybe look for someone playing the 3rd person view mode of the game on YouTube

Oh. I apologise to the calc group members that I called for then.

Tell us here when you are done please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back