• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Since no one has made it (or it already did, but got buried by times), let me publish this thred

Hello and welcome, to the Resident Evil Discussion Thread, a discussion about the most beloved zombie-horror games franchise in the hand of Capgod-I mean Capcom
Here we can talk anything about the franchise, but mostly about the indexing for our RE pages

And with the recent hype train of Resident Evil 4 Remake, we shouldn't let it slide and join in too, by supporting the game and even make the pages for the 4RE characters
And with that, let's get started...

Resident_Evil_series_logo.png

Biohazard_series_logo.png

images

Someone needs to check those feats from Leon and plagas monsters, off the bat he should be subsonic because he can deflect crossbow bolts with his knife and outright scale to humanoid bosses by being able to block their attacks head on.

Should we make a separate profile for Remake Wesker when he's released alongside Ada with Separate Ways/Mercenaries Part 2?

Someone needs to check those feats from Leon and plagas monsters, off the bat he should be subsonic because he can deflect crossbow bolts with his knife and outright scale to humanoid bosses by being able to block their attacks head on.
There is also Krauser who in gameplay can react to Leon's firearms.
krauser can dodge rpg shots mid flight ☝️
Nice, further proof for Supersonic+ for at least for Remake characters (if RE4 Remake its only canon to RE2 and RE3 Remakes).

Most feats i can think off are:
Leon can tank getting hit by catapult fire (Dura)
El Gigante Tackles ( AP/Dura )
3 Novistadores can take down a chopper from the sky (LS)
Armored El Gigante crushing boulders and throwing the shrapnel at you(LS)
Krauser dodging RPG fire (speed)
Maybe something with Krauser hopping around or his final form.

Remake Mercs Krauser delivered, actually felt like playing as the boss itself. His OG Merc counterpart was just a kiddie version of his boss fight smh. So excited for Wesker, we better be play as RE5 Cutscene Wesker when we activate Mayhem mode.
Screenshot_2023-04-14-14-33-38-109-edit_com.reddit.frontpage.jpg

For the catapult i feel we can just copy-pasted it from the OG but a calc of it is worth of try

Leon tanking catapult fire is obscenely outlierish irc even OG RE4 is not considered a feat.

Just a question, if we take the remakes as a different continuity, would it still connected to RE7/RE8?
There's really nothing linking the two together besides all of them being Modern resident Evil games

Until told otherwise we should treat the remakes as completely separate from the mainline continuity
There is also Krauser who in gameplay can react to Leon's firearms.

Nice, further proof for Supersonic+ for at least for Remake characters (if RE4 Remake its only canon to RE2 and RE3 Remakes).
Re 4 remake is a direct sequal to both 2 and 3 remakes

The very first scene is literally gameplay from the resident evil 2 remake recounting Leon's story
9-B
9-B - 9-A
Not a LS feat
Class M
Subsonic+ - Transonic
He made a large hole in a building which would probably get high end 9-A

As some are saying above, I believe RE4Remake feats are indeed for Remakes only

Now I gotta ask, would you guys agree with a RE5 and RE6 Remake ? I don't mind any of them although I would change some things in RE6

Now I gotta ask, would you guys agree with a RE5 and RE6 Remake ? I don't mind any of them although I would change some things in RE6
RE6 I wouldn't mind, but RE5 or code veronica remake would be better.

I would prefer it if they did a RE5 remake, but they might not due to the controversy around the original game.

I would prefer it if they did a RE5 remake, but they might not due to the controversy around the original game.
With how the ending work, RE5 Remake is inevitable, maybe some big overhaul but we'll see

RE 5 Remake is basically confirmed

There's a cutscene at the end with Wesker himself

My guess is they'll do 6 as well but stop there and that's it for the Remake verse

Back