• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Possibly 9-A Leon and Chris:
I didn't found any reasons on their pages to get on 9-A. It is says they are should be superior to zombie, but zombie do not have anything to put them here. But after rereading I found that 9-A possibly goes from Chris surviving base (Pre-mutation) Wesker's punchs, which is also outdated since now he is 8-C.
I disagree with Chris physically scaling to Wesker: Wesker clearly was showed to be much superior to him and also willed to toy instead of actually fighting, besides Chris has no other feats on such level

High 8-C Chris and Leon via heavy weapons:
I guess this scales is also outdated due to El Gigante and Uroboros Wesker before being considered as High 8-C -------> Chris and Leon can notably injure/kill them with RPG. However, now Wesker and El Gigante is 8-C, so it is must be change into "8-C via heavy explosions"

Hypersonic Albert Wesker:
Wesker was shown to be able outrun mines with 24.92 mach speed (See below in the thread), so he should be upgraded
Here no calculations to put Wesker on such level. Yes, his moves was like teleport for Chris and Sheva, but either of them were only Supersonic at best. Wesker's speed should be "At least Supersonic (Is much faster then Chris, can easily avoid bullets)"

8-C AP for Albert Wesker:
Goes from fact that Wesker survived rockets, which is even El Gigante was unable to do, but here no concrete proofs that Wesker's durability scales to AP, as well as that he is actually stronger then El Gigante and is not just more durable + his AP being Wall level pretty consistent with Chris' scaling. Wesker should only have 8-C durability, with 9-B to possibly 9-A strength (Is far stronger then Chris and Sheva. Should at least comparable or superior to Bitorez Mendez, who can
crush skulls and spines) + possibly Class K lifting

Bitorez Mendez lifting strength and AP:
We has scan of Mendez being able to crush heads and spines, which can put him into 9-A with Lifting strength Class K

Minor hax correction

Wesker (As well as Chris) has resistance to Poison manipulation via healing, which should be changed into Purification (Type 1)

Last edited:
You got everything mixed up. 9-A assumes that certain zombies tank helicopter explosions in older parts, look in profiles. It also seems to be due to the fact that there is a 9-B+ feat from very weak zombies that tear thick doors to shreds.

Wesker 8-C+, because the Ouroboros virus is far superior to all types of viruses previously, that is, everything is special. In addition, Ouroboros is divided into worthy and unworthy. Wesker is worthy, which is why he is stronger than the woman we killed with our companion. She (judging by her size) is much stronger than the homeless man who was pumped with Ouroboros (we killed him with a flamethrower). And this one should be stronger than El Gigante, who is the carrier of the old virus. But in general, I believe that the carriers of Ouroboros are also stronger than Lord Saddler, who is clearly stronger than El Gigante.

I don’t know about hypersonic Wesker. But judging by the scenes, he clearly outruns the bullets many times over. In addition, Jill can dodge bullets in slow motion, outrunning them, while her visual speed is comparable to Chris, while Wesker's visual speed is teleportation. I think hypersonic speed will still be released. But we need a calculation, yes.

You got everything mixed up. 9-A assumes that certain zombies tank helicopter explosions in older parts, look in profiles. It also seems to be due to the fact that there is a 9-B+ feat from very weak zombies that tear thick doors to shreds.

Wesker 8-C+, because the Ouroboros virus is far superior to all types of viruses previously, that is, everything is special. In addition, Ouroboros is divided into worthy and unworthy. Wesker is worthy, which is why he is stronger than the woman we killed with our companion. She (judging by her size) is much stronger than the homeless man who was pumped with Ouroboros (we killed him with a flamethrower). And this one should be stronger than El Gigante, who is the carrier of the old virus. But in general, I believe that the carriers of Ouroboros are also stronger than Lord Saddler, who is clearly stronger than El Gigante.

I don’t know about hypersonic Wesker. But judging by the scenes, he clearly outruns the bullets many times over. In addition, Jill can dodge bullets in slow motion, outrunning them, while her visual speed is comparable to Chris, while Wesker's visual speed is teleportation. I think hypersonic speed will still be released. But we need a calculation, yes.
I think need to just add more scans and sources/links

Hypersonic Albert Wesker:
Here no calculations to put Wesker on such level. Yes, his moves was like teleport for Chris and Sheva, but either of them were only Supersonic at best. Wesker's speed should be "At least Supersonic (Is much faster then Chris, can easily avoid bullets)"
Wesker is absolutely Hypersonic, hell he's borderline High Hypersonic.
The profile mentions that he's able to dodge mines, and I have video proof that he is capable of doing such.
Such mines are most likely anti-tank mines based off their appearance, which have a detonation velocity of 8,550 m/s or Mach 24.92 (Hypersonic+). Given how casual of a feat this is, we can probably upscale it to Mach 25, or High Hypersonic.

Whatever the case, Supersonic is very disingenuous.

Wesker is absolutely Hypersonic, hell he's borderline High Hypersonic.
The profile mentions that he's able to dodge mines, and I have video proof that he is capable of doing such.
Such mines are most likely anti-tank mines based off their appearance, which have a detonation velocity of 8,550 m/s or Mach 24.92 (Hypersonic+). Given how casual of a feat this is, we can probably upscale it to Mach 25, or High Hypersonic.

Whatever the case, Supersonic is very disingenuous.
Create CTR about this please, HH Wesker is will be so cool

Returning here. I think this is sounds fine and would change, even tho I now quite from battleboarding

Lol. I remember a moment from one of the animated RE movies where Leon was fighting a Tyrant but he ran out of ammo so he pulled a knife and was freaking ready to fight the thing while it was charging straight at him.

I will address AP soon, as (funnily enough) I think we have proof to  upgrade main cast to downscale from El Gigantes feat (8-C Chris and Leon, for example).

I will address AP soon, as (funnily enough) I think we have proof to  upgrade main cast to downscale from El Gigantes feat (8-C Chris and Leon, for example).
How?
Moreover, Chris needed an incredibly powerful machine gun and a super long shelling of El Gigante to kill him.

Only Leon could somehow fight him with a knife, but does he scale to him?

How?
Moreover, Chris needed an incredibly powerful machine gun and a super long shelling of El Gigante to kill him.

Only Leon could somehow fight him with a knife, but does he scale to him?
Chris fought N'desu, not Gigante. Desu is much more powerful version

Last edited:
Are you sure that these appendages are as strong as El Gigante's body itself? They seem to be weak points.

Moreover, Leon does this with a knife, and not with his own blows. Knives are always stronger than blows. Much.
The crux of my arguments are going to boil down that Leon is capable of tanking hits from El Gigante, and Chris from Wesker and the Desu.
Chris can also beat the **** out of Wesker if you're good enough gameplay wise. Even if you want to call that an outlier, Wesker can consistently kill the cast even when other monsters need an extra hit or two.

The crux of my arguments are going to boil down that Leon is capable of tanking hits from El Gigante, and Chris from Wesker and the Desu.
Chris can also beat the **** out of Wesker if you're good enough gameplay wise. Even if you want to call that an outlier, Wesker can consistently kill the cast even when other monsters need an extra hit or two.
I agree that Wesker is clearly the most powerful mutant in the game.

But Chris cannot scale up to him, because there are several cut scenes in the game where Wesker is able to punch through our bodies with a punch if we do not have time to do anything.

He is capable of literally dismembering Chris. It doesn't scale to it. This is outlier.

About El Gigante. Are you sure this is not a gaming convention? Although Leon seemed to withstand the blows of the Tyrants even in the cinematics, which are probably stronger than El Gigante. So we can believe this.

I agree that Wesker is clearly the most powerful mutant in the game.

But Chris cannot scale up to him, because there are several cut scenes in the game where Wesker is able to punch through our bodies with a punch if we do not have time to do anything.

He is capable of literally dismembering Chris. It doesn't scale to it. This is outlier.

About El Gigante. Are you sure this is not a gaming convention? Although Leon seemed to withstand the blows of the Tyrants even in the cinematics, which are probably stronger than El Gigante. So we can believe this.
I promised to be quite, but how in the hell Tyrant's blows are more powerful then El Gigante's? El Gigante is literally only reason why Building+ Resident Evil is a thing

Last edited:
I promised to be quite, but how in the hell Tyrant's blows are more powerful then El Gigante's? El Gigante is literally only reason why Building+ Resident Evil is a thing
In my opinion, I saw indications that Tyrants are very elite mutants, so there is always an emphasis on them in every part.

And El Gigante, although a strong mutant, is considered not so elite, since Leon can destroy several at once alone, but not Tyrants.

Back