• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Requested Match: Kurokami Medaka VS. Itsuka Shido

I was skeptical at first, but since Kumagawa was able to go against higher tier character, I decided to go through with the request. Anyways, here is the battle between Makoto Yuki's brother and sister.

Key(s): End of Series Medaka and End of Series Shido

Speed?: Speed is unequalized for now as I don't think it needs to be, but I could be wrong.

Mindset: In-Character.

Others: Shido has knowledge about Scar Dead and The End

The Student Council President:

The Sealer of Spirits:

Makoto Yuki slaps both his brother and sister:

Medaka VS Shidou

Medaka doesn't use her Hax in character I believe, so if Shido cycles through some of his stuff he may land first hit

I've heard Medaka never uses her 4-D hax, so Shido has quite some time to get to the trick that'll win. In fact, Sandalphon might be enough given the sheer AP difference.

Sheer AP doesn't bypass AF

I see zero reason Law Manipulation won't work however, especially given in can negate a conceptual 4D Seal.

Why would Law Manip work? All Fiction can erase laws.

About conceptual sealing, it does sound like something that All Fiction can be used to get out of. Just undoing the action of it being used.

Which Laws did All Fiction erase, and what has it erased that can compare to Conceptual Sealing?

Logically

Medaka Copy everything Shidou throw at her and Upgrade them instantanously but since he has knowledge about Scar Dead and The End, he will logically go out of her range and use Metatron's Light to create light and smoke for prevent her for know his next move and use Michael to Seal his opponent by using a wormhole in a blind spot behind Meda to Jab her (this was his strategy against Westcott).

But Meda has UI so she will probably avoid the Key and go for H2H, Shdou should understand that using other angel will make things worst because she will just copy and master them at 120%, but regardless of that he will probably use all of his arsenal at the same time to end the fight quickly

In the Other Hand, Medaka is way more skilled but way weaker, she already faced an opponent outside of her strenght (Iihiko) and when she noticed that she also literally use all of her arsenal at the same time.

I Honestly don't know how the fight will end, judging their midset and OP's set up but it should be pretty good to see lol.

Kumagawa could erase the Ajimu's law of "only the chosen one can pull off Excalibur" it was the Last security to prevent Kumagawa for cheating and pull the Sword.

Erasing the Laws of Ain soph could be an easy thing for her

A Law to prevent All Fiction from working, thus preventing Erasure of the Law and Resurrection, could work.

Everything12 said:
A Law to prevent All Fiction from working, thus preventing Erasure of the Law and Resurrection, could work.
That should work, if he think about it first, he used once Law hax and actually never prevented abilities, and if he use it more than once, he will get yeeted due to Medaka actually copied his ability

Michael is "more in his character" tho but he need to Jab her with the key he isn't like Mukuro.

Well he used the Law to prevent the others from harming him, so using the Law to prevent the usage of ways to fight against him is actually in character.

So basically

Shido is more likely to use the law to prevent being attacked, then both are immune to each others abilities, before Shido eventually erase

Then again, can Medaka copy laws? In that case, both will be immune to each others abilities

@Everything Yea but IC he used it to bind people which will not work here, and this will be copied by Medaka e need to actually used it right off the bat.

But now that i think about it, he sould probably use Ain to prevent The end and Scar Dead since he has knowledge about them

The Causality said:
Kumagawa could erase the Ajimu's law of "only the chosen one can pull off Excalibur" it was the Last security to prevent Kumagawa for cheating and pull the Sword.
Erasing the Laws of Ain soph could be an easy thing for her
Has Medaka herself actually done that

If she hasn't it's not in character

Medaka has never used All Fiction in character at all, the only times she did was was she used all her powers against a clone of someone she know and Iihiko who she already know how much he was a threat.

Erasing offensively is out of character, defensively she's fine

@Everything, Given Medaka has knowledge, she may go out of her way to be more defensive

EDIT: Ignore the last bit

@Ion Because you brought up Sandalphon one shotting through sheer AP

Because this is Low 2-C vs 5-C.

Also, can't Shido EE her too?

Which doesn't bypass All Fiction like I brought up earlier.

Shido can EE yes, though he's never done it before.

Basically:

• Shidou has more chance of Preventing The End and Scar dead since he has knowledge about them (althought if he use Ain just once for bind her (his usual strategy) he his doomed), without the end, No Copy, but he usual strategy will not work against Medaka, his only way are Erasure and Michael, Erasure isn't in Characters and Michael could be used with his usual strategy and has the AP advantage
  • Medaka, even without the End and Scar dead, has the skill to avoid most of Shidou stuff including Michael (which couldn't kill her anyway) has encounter which nope most of shidou's physical hax, she could End the fight with Bookmaker, All Fiction, Ajimu's stuff she copied but neither of this are in characters but if she notice that Shidou is way way stronger than everything she faced, she will use all of her arsenal right of the batt.
Let's vote Inconclusive and go to bed.

True lol

Let's just see what people thought about this versus then.

Now that i think about it, Kumagawa vs Mukuro with some restriction could be cool.

Schnee One said:
Shido can EE yes, though he's never done it before.
But. The expected impact didn't come for some time. The moment that 'Mio' was trying to release that "sigh". "ÔöÇÔöÇAin Soph Aur>!" As she wondered where such a cry resonated from, a huge flower appeared above 'Mio's' head.
The huge flower with the statue of a girl at the center of its petals shed down light into the skyÔöÇÔöÇsilencing both arms as 'Mio's' face that was about to release the "sigh" at Tohka.
It was neither crushed nor torn. It was as if all life was lost from the part where the light touched as 'Mio's' arms fell to the ground. Seeing that sight, Tohka involuntarily widened her eyes. "Wha……!?"
(It's that idiot.)
Tenka's voice echoed in her head as if to match Tohka's astonishment.
But that wasn't unreasonable either. After all, it was one of Takamiya Mio's AngelsÔöÇÔöÇthe Angel of death that would plunder away all life, <Ain Soph Aur>.
However, Tohka's surprise was not only for the appearance of <Ain Soph Aur>. The voice that had called out the name of that angel was unmistakablyÔöÇÔöÇ "Shidou!" "ÔöÇÔöÇAah!"
As Tohka called out his name, Shidou rose above the ground as he strongly nodded back. Yes. It was unbelievable that it was Shidou who had caused Mio's Angel to manifest.
~ Volume 20​
Here's Shido using Ain Soph Aur.

Everything12 said:
Well he used the Law to prevent the others from harming him, so using the Law to prevent the usage of ways to fight against him is actually in character.
He would have to know to nullify all fiction specifically doe. So not exactly in character if he never goes "lol null powers".

@Schnee

Actually even defensively it's not in character, she would avoid that too, but what we assume is "if she's in a state she can do nothing about she'll use it" like against Iihiko.

So overall while medaka isn't really gonna be using abilities too soon (outside of the end). Her luck means Shido won't be doing much either. So i guess...eventually....medaka bookmakers or sth.

I vote Medaka since her luck means she'll pull her win condition no matter how slim her chances of doing so are.

Back