• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fezzih_007

He/Him
Both at at 4-C
Shido scales 271.744407266 Quettatons far higher
Sonic scales to 552.79745 Quettatons
speed equal
Starting distance is 5km
Sonic have 2 emeralds at hand and have also Magic Hands
In-Character
No knowlegement
3 seconds of prepare time for Sonic
Is night
Sonic is enjoying his say on a arcade playing in this machine and eating a chilli dog. He was resting after gathering 2 emeralds, and as just chilling. But suddenly, Chris-chan appear on front him asking for help. Apparently, Sans for Dragon Ball X spilled a bunch of ketchup on the timelines, and also unleashed Rule 34-tan from her prison, and needs Sonic, the counted against hentai, to capture her again. Sonic was like "What?" And the he was telerported.
In tengu city, 34-tan was gathering Power só she can do stuff, but Sonic appears and one shot her. He is about to Go back on the portal that he came in, but Shido that was walking around the area and sees this anthropoid hedgehog carring a little girl to somewhere, and he was like "Oh, i don't like that at all" (he also kinda pissed of in the moment).
And while was eating his chilli dog, It get destroyed and he sees the cause of the attack, and decides to fight Shido Because of that

6946594219e43cbbbd14e91cb2fb4756.jpg

Shido Itsuka:

lourdes-mancini-seses.jpg

Sonic the hedgehog:

To be honest, i did this match and forgot that i have saved, so i kinda post in a whim.

Last edited:
When did Sonic have a harem? Am I tripping?
In the fanfics i read Well, i read somewhere that Sonic kinda have a bunch of girlfriends on the Comics, and also he have a bunch of Ship Tease with some of the girls, so while harem is a exageration, he is kinda a chick magnets i think.

In the fanfics i read Well, i read somewhere that Sonic kinda have a bunch of girlfriends on the Comics, and also he have a bunch of Ship Tease with some of the girls, so while harem is a exageration, he is kinda a chick magnets i think.
Ahhh, there are a few times where he pulls women, yeah. Elise, Amy, this one chick who was in Sonic's concept art that was supposed to be his girlfriend, and the Adventure manual states he pulls women. So I guess it works, lol

EoS Shido, right? He looks way more haxxed than Sonic with shit like EE, fatehax, sealing, transmutation, mind manip, and then you made him willing to kill on top. I don't know the character nor how he acts but if he's bloodlusted won't he just open by un-existing Sonic?

EoS Shido, right? He looks way more haxxed than Sonic with shit like EE, fatehax, sealing, transmutation, mind manip, and then you made him willing to kill on top. I don't know the character nor how he acts but if he's bloodlusted won't he just open by un-existing Sonic?
Hmmm, should changed then?

With 1 emerald Sonic have Chaos Control to Stop the time and one-shoot him with cassual Spindash, yeah
I think Shido have Resistance to time Manipulation trought.

Anyway, gonna ask for Date a live Supports to How Shido fights, because i din't finish the light novel yet.

I think Shido have Resistance to time Manipulation trought.

Anyway, gonna ask for Date a live Supports to How Shido fights, because i din't finish the light novel yet.
I don't see the time stop resistence in this profile, he don't have separation habilities to resistences

I don't see the time stop resistence in this profile, he don't have separation habilities to resistences
Oh, i read It wrong actually he don't have resistance to time stop, he have time powers bitvnot resistance.

But i don't think Sonic uses time stop in character, so is fine.

Oh come on
The battle with a glorius death is most funny )?
Well, because of the story i wrote, Shido wants to fight Sonic because he looks dangerous, and Shido Destroyed Sonic Chili dogs, but i don't think thats enough for them to kill each other.

Bueno, debido a la historia que escribí, Shido quiere pelear contra Sonic porque parece peligroso, y Shido destruyó a los perros Sonic Chili, pero no creo que eso sea suficiente para que se maten entre ellos.
In this context, Sonic just escape, Sonic Adventure 2 shows how Sonic avoids fighting GUN because they blamed him for a crime he didn't commit by mistaking him to Shadow, so assuming Shiro doesn't stop no matter how much Sonic talks, I think Sonic would just try to knock him out quickly and continue on his way

In this context, Sonic just escape, Sonic Adventure 2 shows how Sonic avoids fighting GUN because they blamed him for a crime he didn't commit by mistaking him to Shadow, so assuming Shiro doesn't stop no matter how much Sonic talks, I think Sonic would just try to knock him out quickly and continue on his way
Yep, but he have to deal with Shido hax first, i think.

Back