• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ren Fuji vs Shirou Emiya

we're trying to change to schrezo and one of the routes of shirou (maybe UBW?) for the match tbh

IIRC there line in the VN it said Ren can't compete with beatrice when it comes to speed "when using overture" so Scherzo should have gave him boost in speed

scan? And well...overture by feats is much faster than beatrice's lightning (it froze cain's version of walkure in place) however unless it implies beatrice herself using it is more potent then i don't see it outpacing overture...

I will try to find it, it's after cain battle in kei route i think

There the fact when marie abused overture up to 3000+ times elenore blocked her attack with ease while beatrice kept elenore on defense mode and when using her Briah she Blitz elenore but couldn't cut her neck because of souls count difference

I will still try to find the scan anyway tho

Eleonore was going easy on beatrice tbf and also eleonore was shocked the castle shook so her attention was else where and beatrice closed the distance as samiel didn't pay attention. The 3000+ times was faster then ren's yetzirah degree so....

Eleanor was also toying around with marie\Ren when they fought in Rea route

Yeah it's 3000+ time his yetzirah degree what your point ?

Actually the line was "only Ren and Wolfgang can keep up with Beatrice speed", so yeah i am wrong sorry about that, gonna drop this then ~

no it was to clarify cause just thinking ppl may think on his briah that's it (3000+ times). I forgot the details on the fight (the full details on EFF ren vs commanders the first encounter) (tk)

Edit: Oh got it

Back