• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Removing SoL Kryptonian Heat Vision (DCEU CRT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep there's the First Flight and I believe him going from Mexico to Metropolis?
We also should calc him sending Doomsday to orbit though since he'd definitely upscale from that

Also I'll bump Darkseid and Steppenwolf blocking Lightning because that looks really solid. I'd suggest both being calced because it seems Uxas is further away from Zeus when he blocks it and it'd apply to the mainline and SnyderVerse keys (which should be nuked soon). Uxas’ proportions could influence the results as well.

this would soundly scale to Diana tiers since Diana and Arthur can fight Steppenwolf and Uxas is apparently = to Doomsday

Last edited:
Or what about the time when Superman and Zod were flying and they flew by a nearby satellite which got Sub Rel results, shouldn't that be recalced too?

Last edited:
Thank you. That should also be fine to use then.

Can somebody figure out which characters that should scale to what based on all of the accepted calculations please?

If nobody responds to my question, can somebody write a list of all the members who helped out here previously, so I can send a notification to them, please?

Last edited:
Zod, Doomsday, and and Flash can scale to Superman is terms of speed, though I think people are iffy on the former two due to him being weakened. Flash can without a doubt scale due to him being the fastest, Superman being able to keep up with Flash at his normal speed.

Oh, so are we down scaling, cause Superman is often portrayed to be far above the rest in terms of speed. Scaling off of Diana's feat works due the other members fighting Steppenwolf who can fight her.

Doesn't Enchantress' speed come from how she casts lightning attacks, though Waller's statement probably also helps.

Yeah we currently treat JL as being a growth
I want to discuss that scaling but we can scale them to his MOS feats at the least
That’s only in the JL movies. In BVS him and Diana were pretty much equal.
Honestly the whole jl and BvS supes thing is still very weird to me. Like he seems to be fully healed by the sun and fights alongside Wonder Woman equally but in JL she states Clark is essential way stronger then her(scaling above wolf) and acts like nothings weird about him being ridiculously to the point of soloing the league

Honestly I think BVS should be a weird low showing for Clark but that's just me
He's got the best feats by miles and JL seems to imply he isn't amped but I can't derail here

Regardless I have to yet again bump my suggestion lol

Honestly I think BVS should be a weird low showing for Clark but that's just me
He's got the best feats by miles and JL seems to imply he isn't amped but I can't derail here

Regardless I have to yet again bump my suggestion lol
What suggestion? Please elaborate.

Thank you. That should also be fine to use then.

Can somebody figure out which characters that should scale to what based on all of the accepted calculations please?
Thank you. Are the rest of you fine with that?
So about this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back