• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Removing Resistance to Absolute Zero [Bleach]

I agree with Damage on this. As Nodt survived those absolute zero temperatures WITHOUT using BLUT. He survived with willpower.

As you can see below Quincies can't attack and defense with BLUT at the same time. Is a weakness.

0499-008.png
0499-009.png

Here we see As Nodt rushing to attack Rukia before she uses her power. Offensive Blut is been used here.

0567-015.png
0567-016.png
0567-017.png
0568-002.png

And here As Nodt breaks free from Rukia's hax through shill willpower alone.

0568-004.png
0568-005.png
0568-006.png

The only temperatures told to be blocked by Blut is FIRE through Yhwach's clone copy. There's no quote/statement about As Nodt using Blut to block absolute zero.

I also have to question her ability to move, let alone that quickly, given that she literally freezes her own body and it's so brittle it breaks randomly, if she tried moving I'd imagine she'd end up in a similar state to As Nodt.

In Shikai, when she's at that low a temperature, she can move for four seconds.

In Shikai, when she's at that low a temperature, she can move for four seconds.
I think he/she is referring to the Brave Souls game version of Captain Rukia after the 10 year time skip where she can move freely in Bankai. But that is not canon.

and in bankai she breaks without moving
This is true, her hand begins to crack apart quite badly without moving, like I said, I struggle to imagine her running up to As Nodt, jumping at his head, cutting it off, then running back to her original position.

This is true, her hand begins to crack apart quite badly without moving, like I said, I struggle to imagine her running up to As Nodt, jumping at his head, cutting it off, then running back to her original position.
Good thing that is not what I said. Stop putting words in my mouth Purgy, you're being unusually dishonest in this thread.

Good thing that is not what I said. Stop putting words in my mouth Purgy, you're being unusually dishonest in this thread.
I never said that was what you said.

However, I asked you to tell me what ranged attack she used to slice off his head and you didn't, thus I had to conclude something else.

16190435562784330.gif

not canon

It's not canon, regardless, thats Captain Rukia, she could have easily trained if not mastered her Bankai.

This's really dumb, unless you can prove his BV is any different from the rest your entire argument is headcanon.

This's really dumb, unless you can prove his BV is any different from the rest your entire argument is headcanon.
It's headcanon to say that Uryu and Ichigo have resistance to Absolute Zero when such a thing is not stated, demonstrated or alluded to.

They have BV, which was shown to resist AZ. Now can you prove As Nodt had some special BV, was it stated or even implied?

It's headcanon to say that Uryu and Ichigo have resistance to Absolute Zero when such a thing is not stated, demonstrated or alluded to.
for those 2 i agree

i dont remember is Uryu had blut vein

ichigo has it but he cant exactly control or bring it out at will

for those 2 i agree

i dont remember is Uryu had blut vein

ichigo has it but he cant exactly control or bring it out at will
He's a quincy, I don't see why he wouldn't have BV. He already has a schrift and everything else, and they didn't exclude anyone from the quincy when they mentioned it.

Just a little bewildered that Cyber told everyone yesterday that he had a big crt planned and then people go out and made 3 different crts just like that lol. Damage is one of our knowledgeable staff members and he can’t be answering 3 or 4 different crts at a time while trying to deal with other things as well

Just a little bewildered that Cyber told everyone yesterday that he had a big crt planned and then people go out and made 3 different crts just like that lol. Damage is one of our knowledgeable staff members and he can’t be answering 3 or 4 different crts at a time while trying to deal with other things as well
he is the one who made this CTR to begin with

This lol

He made the CRT.

My point still stands lol. 2 crts were made before this one with one being about Yhwach getting heat resistance. Damage’s line of thinking could’ve been “I was gonna wait to make this but since others are making crts about one of the things I have a problem with I’ll just make it now instead” and now everyone so focused on it lmao

Back