• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
8743863-images%283%29.jpeg
Lol

I mean Staff agreed on giving Dragonball a middle ground exception rule so it doesn't get downplayed. And three Staff member already disagreed. This can be closed

Basic EE from another verse somehow bypassing people with a tangible resistance (by definition) is a massive assumption anyways. There's no proof they can.

Basic EE from another verse somehow bypassing people with a tangible resistance (by definition) is a massive assumption anyways. There's no proof they can.
The entire point of this is to prove they just resist Hakai because of it's weakness.

Lol,hakai has no weakness to greater ki, stop with these paranoia there, until today the only weakness of hakai is causality type 1, which was circumvented by the ring that Black carries
It literally fails if the user is weaker than the target. This is the only reason Frieza was able to resist it, and why Goku was about to be erased by the exact same hakai ball

I've already addressed how most of your argument doesn't make sense. You're still equating the definition of EE to some imaginary standard that only exists to you. Conveniently, the people that disagree are the same ones hand-waving the fact that Goku resisted being erased by an attack that erases on touch that's well over 50x his AP, and the fact Frieza had to exert himself to not get erased.

Like I said, you can disagree all you want, but then all these resistances just become supporting feats for power nullification.

It literally fails if the user is weaker than the target. This is the only reason Frieza was able to resist it, and why Goku was about to be erased by the exact same hakai ball
You have no proof of this, full hakai has never been bypassed by energy, only incomplete has been suffocated by greater ki

Stop this tantrum, toppo is an apprentice hakaishin, he didn't have full control over the hakai, just like Vegeta, and about Freeza and Goku withstanding such an attack is because of being a small fraction of the hakai

To date, no hakai of a God has been circumvented by ki, the only way to circumvent the hakai is to have type 1 casualty, otherwise no one.

And even if an EE is circumvented by ki, it is still a part of being, whose existence of this concept is part of it, there is no way to deny such resistance.

I've already addressed how most of your argument doesn't make sense. You're still equating the definition of EE to some imaginary standard that only exists to you. Conveniently, the people that disagree are the same ones hand-waving the fact that Goku resisted being erased by an attack that erases on touch that's well over 50x his AP, and the fact Frieza had to exert himself to not get erased.

Like I said, you can disagree all you want, but then all these resistances just become supporting feats for power nullification.
I agree, there's no denying that! This topic should be closed without any sense, several people have already refuted this topic, it's enough to be a joke, kk

You have no proof of this, full hakai has never been bypassed by energy, only incomplete has been suffocated by greater ki

Stop this tantrum, toppo is an apprentice hakaishin, he didn't have full control over the hakai, just like Vegeta, and about Freeza and Goku withstanding such an attack is because of being a small fraction of the hakai
Proof that his hakai is any different than a GoD? Same goes with Vegeta but that's manga only so I'll not mention it from now on
To date, no hakai of a God has been circumvented by ki, the only way to circumvent the hakai is to have type 1 casualty, otherwise no one.
The hakai ball came from Sidra, who is a GoD, yet Frieza bypassed it by powering up, there, your argument falls apart now
there is no way to deny such resistance.
Sure there is, because Goku didn't actually resist it, he would've been erased had Beerus not come. And had Frieza not powered up as well, he would've been erased too, so none of them actually resist it, meaning that's not a resistance feat

Most EE is Hax based. Not all EE can destroy souls without proof but all Hax based EE ignore AP. Hax is called Hax for a reason.

Resisting an AP based EE with an AP weakness isn't proof for being able to resist Hax based EE. AP can't beat Hax.

Frieza exerted himself because he was trying to control the Hakai ball not just destroy it and the Hakai balls AP is completely unknown. Goku tried to do the same thing but didn't have the strength in base form and was going to die.

Proof that his hakai is any different than a GoD? Same goes with Vegeta but that's manga only so I'll not mention it from now on

The hakai ball came from Sidra, who is a GoD, yet Frieza bypassed it by powering up, there, your argument falls apart now

Sure there is, because Goku didn't actually resist it, he would've been erased had Beerus not come. And had Frieza not powered up as well, he would've been erased too, so none of them actually resist it, meaning that's not a resistance feat
There is no refuted argument, in the anime itself it is mentioned that it is only a fraction of the hakai, that is, you have not even seen the anime and you are commenting shit, lol

I have a question, doesn't really matter all that much since even if the ability has an "AP" weakness, resisting Existence Erasure through AP would still be a resistance towards Existence Erasure, which would inherently allow you to resist Existence Erasure from other verses unless said Existence Erasure is more layered/effects things which don't resist such as Soul Erasure or Mind Erasure.

What exactly proves that just because Hax's within Dragonball can be negated through much more powerful Ki means it's being negated by the "AP" aspect of Ki? Ki is a supernatural energy source which induces a plethora of esoteric effects, the onus would be on you to prove when they reference Ki being able to nullify hax's they're specifically talking about the "AP" portion of Ki, not some other ability which his granted through Ki. Allowing people to resist Hax's of weaker characters.

There is no refuted argument, in the anime itself it is mentioned that it is only a fraction of the hakai, that is, you have not even seen the anime and you are commenting shit, lol
You literally have nothing to refute so you answer with this. And no, the hakai ball is definitely hakai energy. Sidra just gave a fraction of his full power for this

I have a question, doesn't really matter all that much since even if the ability has an "AP" weakness, resisting Existence Erasure through AP would still be a resistance towards Existence Erasure, which would inherently allow you to resist Existence Erasure from other verses.

What exactly proves that just because Hax's within Dragonball can be negated through much more powerful Ki means it's being negated by the "AP" aspect of Ki? Ki is a supernatural energy source which induces a plethora of esoteric effects, the onus would be on you to prove when they reference Ki being able to nullify hax's they're specifically talking about the "AP" portion of Ki, not some other ability which his granted through Ki. Allowing people to resist Hax's of weaker characters.
Then if so they should only resist ki based EE, which is fine by me. They would still be erased by non ki based EE as it's ki that allows them to negate other ki based techniques such as the hakai ball

You are interpreting things wrong, Frieza resisted hakai literally because of a concept that is linked to body and soul, ki is part of being, so there is a certain resistance

Goku tanked such energy in base form, he resisted for a short time, due to the essence of his existence, it is part of his body, so he still has merit to resist such a feat

According to you, no one will get such resistance, there are several characters that can only withstand such hax because they literally have energy inside their body, let's remove all resistance from more than a thousand profiles, since such a character cannot resist with his power (which is literally part of being) we will also remove the resistances of several characters for resisting such a hax because of another skill, Since it wasn't his merit, his logic is flawed and this should be closed.

Is that how power systems all across the wiki work?

Do Naruto characters who resist hax only resist Chakra based versions of that hax? If so, then sure
If DB resist it because ki give them resistance toward ki based techniques, then they'd only resist ki based technique (hakai is also not magic, which in DB is different than ki). For Naruto, if he resist a chakra based hax via his own chakra, then yeah it would work the same way

You are interpreting things wrong, Frieza resisted hakai literally because of a concept that is linked to body and soul, ki is part of being, so there is a certain resistance
No. He resisted it because he was able to overpower the hakai ball and prevent it from erasing him. That's all to it
Goku tanked such energy in base form, he resisted for a short time, due to the essence of his existence, it is part of his body, so he still has merit to resist such a feat
Goku didn't resist anything. He would've been erased

Then if so they should only resist ki based EE, which is fine by me. They would still be erased by non ki based EE as it's ki that allows them to negate other ki based techniques such as the hakai ball
No? you're making the assumption that Ki only negates/grants resistances towards Ki-based attacks, which isn't a provable claim from my knowledge of the series (could be wrong tho). It's a less assumptive claim to just say Existence Erasure resistance, regardless of the energy source, will allow you to resist Existence Erasure from another energy source since both abilities are functionally the same. When people gain resistance towards abilities they aren't gaining it through resisting the source of the ability, but rather its effect. Meaning unless the energy source is more abstract/conceptual comparative to another, they'd be able to resist each other's abilities, regardless of the difference in energy sources.

No? you're making the assumption that Ki only negates/grants resistances towards Ki-based attacks, which isn't a provable claim from my knowledge of the series (could be wrong tho)
They haven't shown to be able to resist any non-ki based technique, as all of their feats comes from resisting a ki based technique due to negating them with their own ki. In fact, both the GP and Zeno can definitely erase any of them, and their erasure isn't ki based

So we can't assume they'd also resist hax that doesn't relate to that when they specifically resisted a ki based erasure by powering their own ki

They haven't shown to be able to resist any non-ki based technique, as all of their feats comes from resisting a ki based technique due to negating them with their own ki. In fact, both the GP and Zeno can definitely erase any of them, and their erasure isn't ki based

So we can't assume they'd also resist hax that doesn't relate to that when they specifically resisted a ki based erasure by powering their own ki
So you aren't going to respond to the rest of my argument?, like you just cherry picked a portion of it while discarding the rest.

I'll still respond to this though. You're again making assumptions which aren't actually provable concretely and get negated through equal interpretations, you're assuming that since Grand Priest and Zeno can erase beings with attacks which aren't Ki-based means Ki can only negate Ki-based techniques, which isn't inherently true since it can also just mean Grand Priest's and Zeno's Hakai are more layered comparative to Goku's resistance.

That wasn't the main assertion of my argument, re-read it carefully this time.

I'll still respond to this though. You're again making assumptions which aren't actually provable concretely and get negated through equal interpretations, you're assuming that since Grand Priest and Zeno can erase beings with attacks which aren't Ki-based means Ki can only negate Ki-based techniques, which isn't inherently true since it can also just mean Grand Priest's and Zeno's Hakai are more layered comparative to Goku's resistances.
Grand Priest and Zeno don't use hakai. Their erasure was also specifically stated to be able to erase anyone. Zeno's method of erasure is also completely different than that of a GoD, with no ki involved there.

The reason why they would only resist ki based erasure is because the only reason they weren't erased is because they used their ki to counter another ki based technique, meaning they didn't actually resist it. That explains why someone like Goku can survive a hakai from a weak foe but the exact same hax coming from a strong foe like Beerus will certainly erase Goku despite him "resisting it", even when its the literal exact same power

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back