• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Remove TD 2 and NEP 2 from Arceus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm..., I'm Neutral to this CRT, but Characters that exist before Nothingness are also not necessarily the same as pure Non-Existence, it could be a Soul etc that has the ability to start everything (such as Concept etc).
Arceus lacks the dichotomy of 1 and 0 for he precedes the distinction of it. Only in the advent of the world did existence and nonexistence emerge.

That is the current justification. It isn't simply that he existed before nothingness, but that the dichotomy wasn't present.

Transcending & Predating Non-Existence and Existence would mean you are neither of those things and you are also qualitatively superior to those things. That is the exact description of NEP Type 2.

Neutral on the Duality thing.

Why would he be classified as Type 1 but not Type 2?
Specific transduality, you beyond a specific system of duality, NEP2 already include TD1, since you beyond the system of existence and non-existence, and this system is already a dual system by itself, enough to qualify for TD1

Specific transduality, you beyond a specific system of duality, NEP2 already include TD1, since you beyond the system of existence and non-existence, and this system is already a dual system by itself, enough to qualify for TD1
We granted Arceus Transduality for the fact that he precedes all dichotomies, including existence and nonexistence.

Oof literally all Arceus needs is one statement about dualities, so close yet so far.
The word duality isn't actually necessary. We use duality and dualism to refer to distinctive attributes or aspects.

The fact that he encompasses and precedes all things is adequate.

Last edited:
The word duality isn't actually necessary. We use duality and dualism to refer to distinctive attributes or aspects.

The fact that encompasses and precedes all things is adequate.
But where the evidences???. Just because he precedes two or three dual system doesn't mean somehow he precedes "all dual system".

Anyway, you guys better make either a blog or provide enough scans to back up the ability, because with the current state of the profile, the scans and description is not sufficient enough, this is my opinion

But where the evidences???. Just because he precedes two or three dual system doesn't mean somehow he precedes "all dual system".

Anyway, you guys better make either a blog or provide enough scans to back up the ability, because with the current state of the profile, the scans and description is not sufficient enough, this is my opinion
It states that he precedes all things, and existed in a primordial state where all is one, as an all encompassing entity.

He is by definition nondual. It is adequate.

Arceus lacks the dichotomy of 1 and 0 for he precedes the distinction of it. Only in the advent of the world did existence and nonexistence emerge.

That is the current justification. It isn't simply that he existed before nothingness, but that the dichotomy wasn't present.
Isn't it that all characters who surpass Existence & Non-Existence will also get NEP2 if that's the only way?. Indeed, regarding existing before non-existence is also too vague for the following.

Isn't it that all characters who surpass Existence & Non-Existence will also get NEP2 if that's the only way?. Regarding existing before non-existence, I have also answered before.
Yes. Characters who possess NEP Nature Type 2 typically precede, transcend, or lack the dichotomy of being and non-being.

Gonna be honest, transduality is a very weird topic for me as I honestly don’t understand a lick about how it works.

But since there was a recent thread that got the haxes agreed and added for Arceus in the first place, maybe just link that thread here to make it easier to see what evidence and stuff was given that got it accepted for him?

Gonna be honest, transduality is a very weird topic for me as I honestly don’t understand a lick about how it works.

But since there was a recent thread that got the haxes agreed and added for Arceus in the first place, maybe just link that thread here to make it easier to see what evidence and stuff was given that got it accepted for him?
It's in the OP

To be fair, i don't think Arceus is qualify for TD2, but TD1 and NEP2 is kinda obvious
Actually if you exist in a state that there is not distinction between self and other, that's Transduality 2

Don't believe me? Check Cognitive Physiology, Lez, Scarlet king, at least look at many of Transdual characters that possesses all distinction in their verse in a state of Oneness

It's more like people do not understand what NonDuality is.

It's weird because the first image on the Transduality wiki is actually the kind of Character Arceus is.

Undifferentiated Unity, Oneness before duality or division as a whole

It's weird because the first image on the Transduality wiki is actually the kind of Character Arceus is.

I was actually discussing this on discord and that is how I described him.

Actually if you exist in a state that there is not distinction between self and other, that's Transduality 2
Oh, this is good and all, please explain and give me evidences that why Arceus is lack dual distinction at all level

Don't believe me? Check Cognitive Physiology, Lez, Scarlet king, at least look at many of Transdual characters that possesses all distinction in their verse in a state of Oneness
SMT is SMT, Pokemon is Pokemon, either you explain yourself with scan, explaination, proof, evidences or withdraw the claim
Oh please, saying people do not understand non-duality is not an argurment. Like above, it is your job to make people understand and convince them, with proofs, explaination or even a blog like i said. Either that, or withdraw your claim, do not force people to agree with you with this kind of comment

These philosophy is good all and all, but again please explain on why, Arceus fit in these description to have the ability, or your interpretation of the character mean nothing

Oh, this is good and all, please explain and give me evidences that why Arceus is lack dual distinction at all level

SMT is SMT, Pokemon is Pokemon, either you explain yourself with scan, explaination, proof, evidences or withdraw the claim

Oh please, saying people do not understand non-duality is not an argurment. Like above, it is your job to make people understand and convince them, with proofs, explaination or even a blog like i said. Either that, or withdraw your claim, do not force people to agree with you with this kind of comment

These philosophy is good all and all, but again please explain on why, Arceus fit in these description to have the ability, or your interpretation of the character mean nothing
We already explained why Arceus adheres to the descriptions, you have simply chosen to not acknowledge them.

And honestly you don't appear to understand what the qualifications are.

Yes but the way you tabled it made it seem like Arceus transcending the binary of existence and non-existence was not NEP 2, it was misleading
I says in arceus CRT, yes it is transcending, but to get NEP you must have state of nonexistance. I says i fine with TD 1 (transcend existance and nonexistance) but not with NEP 2
I quoted the wiki page for TD 2 which shows transcending time and space can also work for those below 1-A... (At least I believe that’s what the page interprets, please do forgive me if I’m incorrect here
I says about transcending all duality system. Because it the basic for get TD 2
Arceus transcends and/or predates existence and non-existence, that’s NEP 2, obviously if Arceus transcends/predates existence they themselves do not exist
No no bro, pradate or transcend is doesn't mean he is nonexistance. NEP 2 is transdual nonexistance, that what DT says. So you must have nonexistance state for get NEP 2
No. It simply stated "All Objects" and "Everything" was One essence in The Cosmic Egg / The Heart.

As well statements of Arceus being "All-encompassing"
Yeah and where the all duality system??

He'll be immune to everything shown in the verse because he existed in a state where there was no difference between subject and object

Which is Type 3 for 1A
What kind of argument is this. SMT is SMT then what? You're not even refuting you're just saying SMT is SMT knowing very well that's the same case for Arceus

I did. Op argument is that being in a state of Undifferentiated Unity is not Transduality when in actuality it is at the highest levels, Type 3 to be exact.
But Arceus isn't type 3 so ehh.
Yes. And quite frankly, you agreeing with Nep 2 will go for everything else.

All things were one, and Non distinct as the Heart. So he came and divided away. It's as simple as that.

No distinction between self and object = TD 2.

I says in arceus CRT, yes it is transcending, but to get NEP you must have state of nonexistance. I says i fine with TD 1 (transcend existance and nonexistance) but not with NEP 2

I says about transcending all duality system. Because it the basic for get TD 2

No no bro, pradate or transcend is doesn't mean he is nonexistance. NEP 2 is transdual nonexistance, that what DT says. So you must have nonexistance state for get NEP 2

Yeah and where the all duality system??
Firstly stop using DT's word. You are granting him no greater context and he is not a participant of the thread. If your only point is that DT agrees with you, I can say that Ultima agrees with me just as easily. It is fruitless. (He doesn't even possess a very high knowledge on Nonexistent Physiology either because he believes Nonexistent entities can still be tangible.)

I have already addressed the statements regarding Nonexistent Physiology. He is beyond the distinction of being and non-being. That is adequate for the ability.

There doesn't need to be mention of the word "duality" to be Nondual. What forms duality are aspects, and objects. For example, Light and Dark. These are objects. Arceus' primordial essence is a state where all objects are united in one essence. There is no duality nor distinction in this state, for there are no objects separate from him. He is thus nondual.

You are arguing against the definitions and the prerequisites. You evidently do not comprehend how the powers function.

This isn't going anywhere. Most people disagree with the thread, OP is using agreement of mods (who are not in this thread) without actually giving context to them, and have barely comprehensible english. Couple this with the fact that this is clearly driven by spite given the whole Anos thing and I'll just be closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back