• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Matthew Schroeder said:
Lol.
We're not going to remove Marvel and DC from the wiki. They being more inconsistent does not mean they are impossible to define / ill-suited for the wiki. That is non-negotiable, really.
You do realize this is the fun and games section. Its not serious.

Edit: Ninja'd by Zach, not even sure how since I reopened the thread. :thinks:

Not really, I simply start in F&G to make things like this more appealing to users.

Well I'm not sure if he is or isn't =/

This is a solid reason why this should apply that speaks by itself:

2018072223125200-CBE841B50A92A904E313AE06DF4EF71A
I can´t let my meme be wasted

Standuser081 said:
Is this legit? You're literally trying to remove the companies who houses the most popular fighter characters in all of fiction.
We have Disney for that.

Anyways, if we cared about popularity, we would have dank memes as profiles around.

Okay, I do see this is not a serious discussion, but isn't Pokémon supposed to be more inconsistent than both DC and Marvel?

Shivansh Garg said:
Okay, I do see this is not a serious discussion, but isn't Pokémon supposed to be more inconsistent than both DC and Marvel?
Once you have game mechanics and more sparce Plot-Induced Stupidity, not much really.

Ya know what, let's just remove all profiles on this wiki because it's exhausting, and just sooooo much work. Also Garfield is somehow FTL so that should get ctrl-alt-deleted

(I'm aware that this is Fun and games lol)

Back