• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reminder of an old Pokemon Revision thread

The Sub-Relativistic feats were done by the at least High 6-A, likely higher Zygarde and Mega Rayquaza, the MHS+ speed feats are easily done by Low 6-B leggendaries.

1st form are transonic. 2nd form are MHS(+) via dodging lightning. Not Dusknoir's feat. 3rd form are Sub Rel. Legendaries are at least Sub Rel (I don't wanna go too high and say likely Sub Rel+)

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Isn't Dusknoir low 2-C? Off topic.
The only Tier 2 Dusknoir i can agree is the one that fought Primal Dialga. The other ones are outliers.

ArbitraryNumbers said:
What a typo, Arbitrary. ^^

Uhm, I was rewatching an old Pokemon episode the other day and remembered about that overpowered 1,000 year old Ghastly. It had decently powerful reality warping capabilities. Does anyone recall what I'm talking about?

I feel like I made a logical misstep in the original scaling thread when it came to which Pokémon get scaled where. In the fact that there should be no difference between any fully evolved Pokémon (ex: a Marowak would have the same potential as a Charizard). Obviously, the lower ones stay the same, like Bibarel or Raticate. But for the most part, someone like Diglett would go from High 8-C to 7-A as a Dugtrio.

I see, but how many third stage pokemon have Sub-Relativistic feats are present?, also it's not too bad to say that the third stage Pokémon are faster than the Sub-Rela little Zygarde cells.

The Seismic Toss calc seems to be based more on reactions rather than normal speed, which seems too much for Pokémon like Gigalith and Tyranitar.

You're right. But our speed page states that the speed statistic is normally chronicling those kinds of speed rather than travel or flight. Those with higher flight speeds, I make sure to specify (like I did for Pidgeot and Dragonite) or will get to it (like Garchomp or Charizard)

The Seismic Toss move act that one Pokémon uses his strength to throw the opponent away, then falls down with the Pokémon not shown to move or react by the fall.

Scaling to Seismic Toss' speed comes from the fact that Pokémon can throw very heavy things not designed to be thrown that fast, against gravity/escape velocity no less, yet Pokémon can dodge the move Fling, and catching thrown/hurled items is such an intrinsic skill in PMD that every Pokémon gets it regardless of the IQ Group, with 0 IQ points invested.

Slightly off topic, but should these following Pokémon have a resistance to Absolute Zero?

Blazike, Braixe, Chandelure, Charizard, Croagunk, Empoleo, Darkrai, Decidueye, Garchomp, Gardevoir, Gengar, Lucario, Machamp, Mewtwo (+ Shadow), (game) Pikachu (+ Libre), Sceptile, Scizor, Suicune, and Weavile

These Pokémon (which are the fighters in Pokken Tournament) are capable of surviving Suicune's Burst Attack, True Sheer Cold, which by the name alone implies that it's greater than the Absolute Zero move Sheer Cold. And it's not an OHKO (albeit, it does a ton of damage).

Though, Weavile is already immune.

It seems to be exclusive to these special Pokémon, but it could be game mechanic since them bring frozen would give an advantage to Suicune.

Back