• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shea Haulia Vs Super Monkey - Battle for 5th Strongest 6-B Non - Smurfs

So out of range? Does that mean that Shea cannot be perma-killed? btw, does the smartphone res from another dimension or does it need to get within range to bring her back to life?
The smartphone basically has connection to another satellite type artifact that can reverse time on the ray of light it shone into by connecting to the smartphone via spatial manip

So out of range? Does that mean that Shea cannot be perma-killed? btw, does the smartphone res from another dimension or does it need to get within range to bring her back to life?
When detected a anomality the smartphone open a portal and heal her, it also can do so in the dimensional storage.

ok so what can/can't she come back from?
Don't know, specially because the girl develop new resistances and abilities in moments, on top of grow a lot in stats every second, is because of this that the wives and Hajime think that fight with her is annoying (not that fight them is less annoying)

Then i'm gonna be the devil's advocate here and say that her total disintegration of her existence will put her down for good but good luck with that

Then i'm gonna be the devil's advocate here and say that her total disintegration of her existence will put her down for good but good luck with that
The ee would need to make impossible resurrect her even with time manip, and she could develop resistance to it.

so has she come back from nothing before? Presumably it doesn't reverse time altogether, by how it's been described it sounds localized. If there's nothing left to reverse, so why wouldn't ee work? (again, this key of supermonkey doesnt have access to ee, that's a different key, but the death hax + absorption should be at least comparable and if that doesn't work then this will also be relevant for what VTSG can do AFTER the first second of the fight)

Yeah that's what i'm afraid of. The fact that the sun temple basically absorb towers not downright killing them

i mean to be clear, it is kinda both. The absorption is consistently described as a sacrifice which powers up the sun god the more sacrifices it gets. Also the other case of sacrifices (besides paragons which are less clear-cut but probably work the same) comes from Adora who almost certainly kills towers to absorb them

Hmm, well i'm not good at debating so lets wait for expectro to show up and see what he thinks about this

so has she come back from nothing before? Presumably it doesn't reverse time altogether, by how it's been described it sounds localized. If there's nothing left to reverse, so why wouldn't ee work? (again, this key of supermonkey doesnt have access to ee, that's a different key, but the death hax + absorption should be at least comparable and if that doesn't work then this will also be relevant for what VTSG can do AFTER the first second of the fight)
The time manip don't need anything left to regen/resurrect, at the beginning they needed things like that and other limitations do to magic power consuption and that they still didn't masteres much the hax, but by the current point is said that they can do it even without anything else, and with infinite magic power they even said they could use restauration magic even with things thousands of years before. And the time manip only affect what they want to affect, in this case Shia. (As a note in the novel exist a ee that specifically erase something to the point that can't be restores with time manip, but that was a mix of conceptual and info manip so it's very different than the ee of monkey)

Also, if she resist a layered death hax conceptual in nature I honestly doubt the death hax of monkey would work. I aldo doubt the absorption will work in her, even giving the benefit of doubt saying that it could work one time she would develop resistance almost instantly the same way she have done many times before.

I mean i think it needs to kill her first in order to absorb her so VTSG may not be able to absorb her, then shia may as well be stomp VTSG

If the most dangerous thing about monkey is the death hax then most 6-B Arifureta characters resist it and similarly they grow and develop resistances quickly (not as quickly as this Shia but still) with their own dangerous haxs (the most common is spatial hax but there are also more like transmutation, desconstruction, time manip more offensively, the ee described above, etc) so Arifureta characters in general would take the place, there is also another character with automatic resurrection and infinite magic power in 6-B (he don't have 5-C AP like this Shia but the dude still is pretty strong)

The time manip don't need anything left to regen/resurrect, at the beginning they needed things like that and other limitations do to magic power consuption and that they still didn't masteres much the hax, but by the current point is said that they can do it even without anything else, and with infinite magic power they even said they could use restauration magic even with things thousands of years before. And the time manip only affect what they want to affect, in this case Shia. (As a note in the novel exist a ee that specifically erase something to the point that can't be restores with time manip, but that was a mix of conceptual and info manip so it's very different than the ee of monkey)

Also, if she resist a layered death hax conceptual in nature I honestly doubt the death hax of monkey would work. I aldo doubt the absorption will work in her, even giving the benefit of doubt saying that it could work one time she would develop resistance almost instantly the same way she have done many times before.
alright so the way I understand it, battle starts, Shea dies, smartphones opens a portal, shoots a beam of light at her and she resurrects, battle continues, yeah?

alright so the way I understand it, battle starts, Shea dies, smartphones opens a portal, shoots a beam of light at her and she resurrects, battle continues, yeah?
Why she would die if she resist death manip? But aside from that yes, she automatically resurrect after die.

Sorry I thought it was said earlier that the death/life manip she casually resists is of a completely different kind

Sorry I thought it was said earlier that the death/life manip she casually resists is of a completely different kind
Nope, the death/life manip that you think is used as main justification of their life resistance, the main justification of the death manip instead come from apparitions like Yato no Kami with legends related to death manip, I also explained that the nature of their death manip is more conceptual than anything else do to come from conceptions, most of 6-B Arifureta characters also resist it so that's why I said that if that's the most dangerous thing of monkey then Arifureta characters in general should get the place considering also their own haxs.

most dangerous is a bit subjective, it's just that we gotta get death hax out of the way to make sure the fight isn't over as it starts. So I'd be fine granting that Shea just fully negates the initial death hax.

Now then, the first thing VTSG does right of the bat is spawn 2-4 gunner planes that proceed to rapidfire high damage darts and bombs which should scale somewhere between the mid and top keys of the bottom path monkey ace (which really should be tier 6 for solo'ing f-bad's, I should make a CRT for that or something). These darts and bombs both fire directly at where shea is at any given moment and have homing.

Next/immediately after VTSG will start to fire a danmaku barrage of pretty much all its projectiles at once repeatedly including the main damage source which are giant balls of dark energy that should scale well above the core of the sun in intensity/heat. Also in the barrage are various weapons like sawblades, homing magic attacks, splattering aoe glue attacks which significantly debuff an opponent's speed on a hit, ice balls that freeze whatever it hits in place (these can sometimes be a nice wincon in cases where the opponent can resist everything else), and also like a BUNCH of various knockback methods including the main energy ball attacks. In combination, VTSG's various knockback methods are easily able to keep hoards of thousands of literally invincible bloons at a safe distance indefinitely.

While all this is happening including the various stalling methods, VTSG is building up a collection of summoned avatars that get significantly passively buffed in speed and damage output (and pierce if that's ever relevant which it usually isn't in these fights) by being in the presence of VTSG. The VTSG actually buffs the dark avatars so significantly that they end up actually collectively scaling above the VTSG itself. The dark avatars rapid fire triple-shot beams of dark energy that should also scale above the core of the sun in intensity/heat. If/when a summon is killed, it gets replaced within seconds.

That about wraps up VTSG's offensive capabilities

Since I can't post in the pc do to internet problems I can't give the exact quotes showing the scenes, but basically with pure guts (willpower) and reactive evolution Shia become able to destroy space with her attacks (with big aoe) so that probably take care of the danmaku, she similar create big shockwaves that can casually destroy a forest so they problably will also help against danmaku. Also, her attacks damage directly the soul.

Her hammer and pocket world also have inside seven divine spirits which control aspects of nature (and that are probably abstracts in nature since they are personifications of nature itself and certain fairies made then sound similar to apparition gods). Soare is the personification of the sun so she control fire, heat and light, she could compite with the concentred sun lasers of Hajime (which each have a sun inside them) so her AP output would problably be tier 5 and her heat should also be pretty high. Barachu control ice, cold, and zero absolute. Udar control lightning and storms. Meeres control water. Oros control the earth. Laila control darkness, she gives status effects and at least her attacks are homing (don't know if the other divine spirits can also do homing attacks). And Enti control the wind of the world. They should also help a lot against the danmaku and the effects of several attacks.

She have a automatic precog that ñet her see 2 seconds in the future without cost and a automatic precog that activate when her life is in danger, she futhermore as Pegasus said before have a actively precog that can even let her see months in the future if she concentrate enough, the active precog use a lot of magic power but since this Shia have infinite magic power that isn't a problem. Also, even without her precog her instincts let her detect things even before they happen (she even reacted to several instantly teleportations while slowed to the point of appear in slow motion do to time manip of the other side), and her battle instinct make her move before she even think in do so.

Her reactive evolution also let her grow a lot in moments, her strength and speed increase every second and when facing a opponenr she can grow in a short time to the point of be much superior to the other side, for example, in her fight against Udar he was blitzing her to the point she needed to dodge with precog and pure instinct and even then she was greatly injured, she instead of use a higher level of strengthening to blitz him instead endured and after a bit her base speed grew to the point that she blitzed him.

And she also can strengthen herself instantly without any problem with higher levels of body strengthening, which would make her turn 5-C, in said states just her natural pressure already violently shook the world.

Again, I can't show quotes do to be in phone but most of the things said above are in the profile so you can read it, specially the after stories key. Pegasus could also give more info if necessary.

so she uses spacial manipulation to essentially delete whatever part of space has the enemy projectiles? lmk if I'm understanding that right. So in order to do that as opposed to attempting to dodge the danmaku she would need to be removing dozens of projectiles at once, multiple times per second repeatedly throughout the whole fight without stopping. Also by the sounds of it, she doesn't seem to use that offensively instead controlling nature in various ways? This will be difficult to harm VTSG with as pretty much all btd monkeys are able to survive and thrive in the harshest of conditions including ice cold temp, bottom of the ocean (albeit with questionable canonicity) in space, basically swimming in radioactive waste, etc. And the top path supermonkey in particular is literally a sun god whose attacks scale well ABOVE the core of the sun, so most of that could be shrugged off. Lasers with tier 5 AP would be bad tho. Does she have that in base without needing to stat amp? If so, why is she listed as 6-B?

btw, this is a very important question, does she typically fight at a range with stuff like space hax and lasers or does she go melee?

If character A is 7-C and 6-A with stat amps he still can enter 6-A as long as he is physically in that tier

She can basically destroy space with each movement without problem (do to how it was portrated in her fight with Lutria she even seem to become considerable better at it after each time) so she can perfectly destroy several projectiles every moment, to begin with just her movements creates shockwaves and just emit her magic power already do physical damage to the surroundings, she basically can blow the surroundings without give chances for the attacks to reach her. Also the precog would help her to reac to every attack, to that add with fast grow and she will see the things in slow motion after a bit (for example in her fight with Udar that I mentioned before he was initially so fast that practically saw her as immobile while serious and despite that she ended blitzing him).

The first time she showed using the divine spirits was literally in a combat against a army of thousand of high ranking demons, which mean they had special powers like gravity manip, space manip, soul manip, etc. She casually stomped them using the divine spirits offensively. Also, the point with them is not only that they would use things like heat, absolute zero, electricity, mind manip (which should be pretty effective since it would turn the airplanes forces like monkey ace against him), etc to counter the effect of the attacks of monkey, but they can also directly destroy the attacks. Also, do to be intangible and probably even abstract nature I'm not sure if monkey could block their attacks, for example the mind manip of Laila.

She is listed as 6-B because she is physically that tier with this level of strengthening, but can turn without problem in 5-C with higher levels. She can use Soare or any other divine spirit in any moment, and the strength of Soare light is mentioned in the AP section of Hajime.

She like to go melee but she can fight without any problem at distance, for examples most of the times she fought armies she directly blowed them at range.

I mean shea already has experience fighting enemies with danmaku by a long mile so the VTSG gonna need to have another thing at his arsenal or it's gonna get squashed by the 100 ton hammer

Shea FRA. Btw one quick question, is there a limit on how many times shea can resurrect?
Nope, before they got infinite magic power maybe a argument could be made about until the energy of the artifact run out of gas, while now that isn't a option.

So Shea at the very least should take his place, what monkey could do against spatial hax (which is very commom between the 6-B Arifureta characters), desconstruction, time manip (more offensively and defensively than just the resurrection thing of Shea), absorption and potent mind stuff, just to know if Arifureta characters in general should take the place. Hajime should share the place with her but aside from him I would like to know about the rest.

The arifureta cast is like quite likely unstoppable lol at least after they got the hand of infinite magic power

must've missed it, what was the other thing?
So Shea at the very least should take his place, what monkey could do against spatial hax (which is very commom between the 6-B Arifureta characters), desconstruction, time manip (more offensively and defensively than just the resurrection thing of Shea), absorption and potent mind stuff, just to know if Arifureta characters in general should take the place. Hajime should share the place with her but aside from him I would like to know about the rest.

probably nothing based on how it's been described

also nothing

resists

situational

I'd need to double check some things, but probably nothing
Ok, then they should get the place.

Then all Apostles also share the place.

The profile only mention time stop resistance though, the character in question is Kaori, who can control her own time to speed things, automatically revert her own time to null all damage and effects in her, reopen the wounds of others, that type of things instead of time stop. She also steal the energy of others and use to herself.

The mind stuff is layered and in general pretty potent, but since the characters should already get the place for the things above then there isn't much point in futher talk about this.

idk how common the death hax resist/resurrection is with this verse, but make sure they can get past the initial sacrifice before giving them the W

idk how common the death hax resist/resurrection is with this verse, but make sure they can get past the initial sacrifice before giving them the W
All characters with a object called Soul Shell resist death hax, the characters that similarly have natural defences high enough to not need Soul Shells also ger the resistances. And just in case, the death hax can affect machines? Since one character is an AI want to confirm that.

And the range is planetary or could pass things like spatial barriers? The AI is basically protected by a spatial barrier in the other side of the world.

Back